Page 25 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735751255251025 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post
    Busy weekend but still positive! Welcome ehearn sweet child and RG

I am still thinking there is more to all this! Purposely showing us the angsty bits. Looking forward to it all, and lbr, if it was all sweetness with no angst/drama would it be the same no! I am here for that, its what makes them who they are, they would be boring otherwise!
    Yay

They are defo showing us angst to spark a reaction. See I don't mind a bit of angst. Watching the Lodge or Scrapyard scene from last year doesn't bother me. I love to see the sparks flying between them when they argue.

Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post
    Hello

Busy weekend but still positive! Welcome ehearn sweet child and RG

I am still thinking there is more to all this! Purposely showing us the angsty bits. Looking forward to it all, and lbr, if it was all sweetness with no angst/drama would it be the same no! I am here for that, its what makes them who they are, they would be boring otherwise!
    Hope your weekend was the good kind of busy.

BIB: Absolutely agree!

Flipping hell he's stirring again on there with his spoilers. Not sure why people can't see that if Robert wanted Rebecca he'd have already had her.....It's hardly like cheating is against his moral code. I expect to see Aaron really flip out soon and probably angrily dump Rob in the heat of the moment.

I would love to see more Robert and Paddy scenes esp if Padders is staying over at the pub

I'm losing the will to live with that other thread - it's so negative and depressing and now there's accusations of bullying - I mean what the hell is going on Maybe I'm being naive but why can't people just wait and watch to see what's going to happen instead of getting themselves so worked up about a fictional couple . Don't get me wrong....I love watching Emmerdale and I absolutely adore Robron.....it's great escapism from real life.....but why all the pages and pages of constant negativity

I'm just going to get into my happy bubble and look forward to watching what they've got in store for us - and keep posting on this lovely thread

Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post
    I would love to see more Robert and Paddy scenes esp if Padders is staying over at the pub
    Me too! They have some of the best scenes together. Dominic and Ryan can really work off each other, it's great.

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    Flipping hell he's stirring again on there with his spoilers. Not sure why people can't see that if Robert wanted Rebecca he'd have already had her.....It's hardly like cheating is against his moral code. I expect to see Aaron really flip out soon and probably angrily dump Rob in the heat of the moment.
    I hope Aaron does dump Rob for a day or so, so he gets a wake-up call to the way he's disregarded his feelings about Bex. But Robert is not cheating with her, is he? Some people (not on here) talk as though he has either cheated with her or would if he had the chance. (like he's had 103 chances already). I'll be on here for the foreseeable future i think.

I mean just because we're upset about Bex's involvement does mean we have to be in the depths of despair about the whole SL

Quote Originally Posted by angeldust View Post

I'm just going to get into my happy bubble and look forward to watching what they've got in store for us - and keep posting on this lovely thread
    Yeah exactly. I've got better things to do than grump over every aspect of the SL.

Quote Originally Posted by angeldust View Post

Yeah exactly. I've got better things to do than grump over every aspect of the SL.

Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post
    I hope Aaron does dump Rob for a day or so, so he gets a wake-up call to the way he's disregarded his feelings about Bex. But Robert is not cheating with her, is he? Some people (not on here) talk as though he has either cheated with her or would if he had the chance. (like he's had 103 chances already). I'll be on here for the foreseeable future i think.

I mean just because we're upset about Bex's involvement does mean we have to be in the depths of despair about the whole SL
    I'm also hoping for a bit of a break between them. Robert seems to have lost a bit of perspective and I think a temporary break will put it all back into focus again. (And also because their break ups tend to lead to better make ups. )

Thread Information