Page 243 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1431932332412422432442452532933437431243 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Afternoon

How are you, Matty?

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hiya Don whats gone on now over the place sounds like world war3 what a silly posters they are its the usual posters yeah and ive watched it lots of times and all i seen was Rob just talking to Bex and NOTHING more but over there they cant see that but at lest we dat a date for the wedding and lets keep to that we will have some scenes and lovely moments and a some kisses to and like i say this court stuff wont mount to much anyway and if they move into mill cott in early march it must yeah lets all keep the faith i always am and will have a Robron Wedding in the next few weeks and lots of interviews with Danny+Ryan about the wedding and who of thought it 2 years ago it started as a affair and now Robron Wedding our boys have come such along way they love each and in love waith each and that my friends makes them work all Hail Robron
    Hi Matty - you would definetly need protective clothing on there for the fallout?
    Yes, was just in friend mode only last night and nothing else.
    Wedding in less than three weeks. 🍾🎩

A brilliant picture from Jenny Slife on twitter but far too racy to put a link on here, with us all being so innocent!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    A brilliant picture from Jenny Slife on twitter but far too racy to put a link on here, with us all being so innocent!!

Oh it's fab isn't it?! Although obviously I am completely and utterly shocked by such graphic material

Jenny's just brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post
    Afternoon

How are you, Matty?
    im good but very angry whats going on the other place? its supose to a appertion thread for Aaron+Robert but its more about Hating Bex fo lastnight and ive watched Ed a few times now and alli saw was Rob talking to here and nothing else enough of that place im happy we hot a date 20th feb and its nots our Maxine doing it who do you think it is? coud Jane Peasron or Kirsty Halton or Cameron Macllister he gave us that passon kiss friday before SSW oh not long now for our Robron wedding

hi don yes don't understand it myself being just an innocent county boy

haha but love it really

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (03-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Han_00 View Post
    Oh it's fab isn't it?! Although obviously I am completely and utterly shocked by such graphic material

Jenny's just brilliant
    I was shocked too - infact I had to look twice just to make sure that I had seen it properly the first time in case I was mistaken about the content.

She is a very talented artist. 👍🏻

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Han_00 (03-02-2017)

hiya Micheal whats going on now ive been away for 8hours and world war 3 has broken out on the other place what i saw of lastnight was Rob just talking to Bex and NOTHING went on kust talking that place is getting worse and its all the usual posters on here is a happy place enough of that so we got a date for the wedding cant wait
    hi matty have read throiugh many pages there i'm just surprised at some people who aren't normally like that it must just have been a full moon or something but anywaythe wedding is coming and then we will all be happy

im good but very angry whats going on the other place? its supose to a appertion thread for Aaron+Robert but its more about Hating Bex fo lastnight and ive watched Ed a few times now and alli saw was Rob talking to here and nothing else enough of that place im happy we hot a date 20th feb and its nots our Maxine doing it who do you think it is? coud Jane Peasron or Kirsty Halton or Cameron Macllister he gave us that passon kiss friday before SSW oh not long now for our Robron wedding
    Hi Matty - apparently Maxine has done the next episode and the same day carries on so we should get some good stuff from her

Hi Matty - apparently Maxine has done the next episode and the same day carries on so we should get some good stuff from her
    ok thanx for that but wonder who wrote the wedding episode? so it could be a hour long episode or 2 eps? and maxine whose a fan of Robron will no doubt give us fans some lovely scenes and a some lovely romantic kisses to im sure and mybe we get some lovely scenes next week when make up after this sill Finn situation yeah

Thread Information