Page 242 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1421922322402412422432442522923427421242 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Good morning everyone, hope you're all well.

I've not posted on here (or the other place) for a while (long story) but I hope you'll have me back

I have been lurking in both places for the last couple of months, so have been observing the madness. Good god, last night was quite intense wasn't it?!

I didn't get what a lot of people think they saw last night and I genuinely believe Rob was being a friend. Let's not forget that he brought Bex back in order to stir things up with the Whites, which has worked - but I think he now feels responsible for her being pushed out and picked on by Chrissie. The old Rob would have taken what he wanted from Bex (i.e cleared Andy's name) and not bothered how much trouble that got her in.

Aaaanyway, sorry to bring it back up again, just my two penny's worth

I'm so looking forward to the wedding and everything else that's coming up. Ridiculously excited in fact!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Han_00 For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (03-02-2017), dees1 (03-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Han_00 View Post
    Good morning everyone, hope you're all well.

I've not posted on here (or the other place) for a while (long story) but I hope you'll have me back

I have been lurking in both places for the last couple of months, so have been observing the madness. Good god, last night was quite intense wasn't it?!

I didn't get what a lot of people think they saw last night and I genuinely believe Rob was being a friend. Let's not forget that he brought Bex back in order to stir things up with the Whites, which has worked - but I think he now feels responsible for her being pushed out and picked on by Chrissie. The old Rob would have taken what he wanted from Bex (i.e cleared Andy's name) and not bothered how much trouble that got her in.

Aaaanyway, sorry to bring it back up again, just my two penny's worth

I'm so looking forward to the wedding and everything else that's coming up. Ridiculously excited in fact!
    Welcome! We try to keep this as Positveland here. 👍🏻

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Han_00 (03-02-2017)

I'm so positive at the mo. This could potentially be the best week ever of Robron stuff What's there to be negative about?
    Rebecca who???

I'm so positive at the mo. This could potentially be the best week ever of Robron stuff What's there to be negative about?
    Rebecca who???

Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post
    Rebecca who???
    Totally agree. Rebecca - never heard of her!!

Rebecca who???
    Ha! Absolutely

I'm sure it's going to be absolutely fantastic

Rebecca who???
    yea agree absolutely and I won't dare say it somewhere else and get jumped on but to be sure Robert is not going to cheat any more than Aaron would (which he won't) as Robert has told Aaron he's the only one and more than enough so don't know why people think otherwise

Course everyone is entitled to their view but in my little world robron are going to be just fine and Robert is going to be there for Aaron all the way through the court stuff and after, although I don't even think that is going to be as bad as it seems.

Anyway that's me happy wedding day coming

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (03-02-2017), Sug-din (03-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Han_00 View Post
    Ha! Absolutely

I'm sure it's going to be absolutely fantastic
    hello hope you are well my fellow Robroner im been a robron fan since day 1 and cant belive how they come along way and to have a Wedding there been ups and downs but always come through the drama reall looking to the Wedding it be romantic and a lovely kiss when they say i do Robron are so in love with each other they are a power couple and will come thorugh anything and we have them moving into Mill Cott in early match so i guess this court stuff wil be cleared up soon

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Han_00 (03-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    yea agree absolutely and I won't dare say it somewhere else and get jumped on but to be sure Robert is not going to cheat any more than Aaron would (which he won't) as Robert has told Aaron he's the only one and more than enough so don't know why people think otherwise

Course everyone is entitled to their view but in my little world robron are going to be just fine and Robert is going to be there for Aaron all the way through the court stuff and after, although I don't even think that is going to be as bad as it seems.

Anyway that's me happy wedding day coming
    hiya Micheal whats going on now ive been away for 8hours and world war 3 has broken out on the other place what i saw of lastnight was Rob just talking to Bex and NOTHING went on kust talking that place is getting worse and its all the usual posters on here is a happy place enough of that so we got a date for the wedding cant wait

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (03-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Totally agree. Rebecca - never heard of her!!
    hiya Don whats gone on now over the place sounds like world war3 what a silly posters they are its the usual posters yeah and ive watched it lots of times and all i seen was Rob just talking to Bex and NOTHING more but over there they cant see that but at lest we dat a date for the wedding and lets keep to that we will have some scenes and lovely moments and a some kisses to and like i say this court stuff wont mount to much anyway and if they move into mill cott in early march it must yeah lets all keep the faith i always am and will have a Robron Wedding in the next few weeks and lots of interviews with Danny+Ryan about the wedding and who of thought it 2 years ago it started as a affair and now Robron Wedding our boys have come such along way they love each and in love waith each and that my friends makes them work all Hail Robron

Thread Information