Page 240 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1401902302382392402412422502903407401240 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post
    I've already started on them It's beyond nuts. I never seen such a frenzy over what I saw as 'non-flirtatious' scenes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I nearly actually put a comment on but I thought better of it as I may not have made it back alive!!
    If you value your sanity, stay out
    I'm sure some posters are under multiple accounts on there

Just wait until Aaron is in prison and Bex/Rob are left alone

Only 18 days until the wedding
    Have we got an actual date for the wedding?

Pretty sure it's Mon 20th Feb with court case later that week

Quote Originally Posted by angeldust View Post
    LOL - I tried to keep quiet on that other thread but I couldn't help myself I feel like changing the name of that thread to the I Hate Rebecca thread because that's all they talk about now - it's driving me nuts I must've watched a totally different show to them because I saw absolutely no harm in the Rebecca and Robert scenes Some people are just taking it way too seriously
    Emmerdale have obviously got to get the message thatis not allowed to talk, look or be anywhere near any other cast member except and if for some reason has to go away somewhere without him it has to be made clear in the storyline that he has locked him in a secure room on his own and he has the only key and therefore nobody can get to him!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

pond21 (03-02-2017)

It's almost down to bare-knuckle fighting over there tonight

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dees1 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (02-02-2017)

It's almost down to bare-knuckle fighting over there tonight
    It's not funny. A few posters cannot grasp the simple concept of friendship.....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (02-02-2017)

Was I watching a different show tonight? Did Robert rip Bex's clothes off and have his way with her on that staircase and I missed it?

I've just posted the below in the other place, they are all barking mad

Well what a hot bed of frustration and upset it is on here tonight, doom and glooms'ville.

I have finally watched the eps back to back and well, whats all the silliness about, Robert has been working on a major project with Rebecca for several weeks, he went to Home Farm and Rebecca was upset so he talked to her, he didn't touch/hug/kiss her nor did I see heart eyes from either person, I just saw Robert talking to Rebecca about her family, people he knows very well, he doesn't like Lawrence or Chrissie hence he is telling Rebecca she is entitled to Home Farm as well (lets be honest if he keeps her on side she is a cash cow for him and Aaron). After the advice he left, lets be honest he is the only person who could move this story on for ED as Rebecca doesn't know anyone else well enough in the village. As such MY OPINION ONLY (not for debate) is he was acting innocently and in good faith.

The later scenes were just bland and had little meaning, Robert was being Robert (don't tell them what you've done) whats new there then, Rebecca ignored him (if she still loved him or thought there was a chance she would have listened as she would have thought she could tie up with him and not be alone). So MY OPINION ONLY on the second part is it was meaningless, Robert was used today to give weight and depth to the Rebecca/Chrissie/Lawrence/Lachlan borefest it was nothing connected to Robert/Rebecca hooking up.

Don't shoot me this is my take on it after viewing (I read all of the thread before watching to try and see if I could better see the issues raised in the thread and I couldn't, if I agreed with the angst here I would say so).

We have what we never thought would happen coming up, a Robron wedding, lovely scenes (hopefully) and Robert/Aaron showing everyone that they are in love and committed to each other.

On that note, lets all have a love in and stop arguing on here. Its not my place to preach but one thing that would help is if several posters would stop repeating the same thing (written in different ways) make your point and move on, others will comment, accept their views and move on otherwise the thread becomes really heavy going and it should be a fun place, we have great people on here so don't show the MF that we are not aligned, we are all on the same bus, the Robron bus..

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (02-02-2017), angeldust (02-02-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (02-02-2017), Han_00 (02-02-2017), pond21 (03-02-2017), Sug-din (02-02-2017)

well just got back and been having a look on the other place its all very strange.

I have no doubt robron are going to get married, that they love each other and only want each other and nothing is going to change my mind. However people can have different views and some have been well thought out yet people are being unbelievably rude to each other so I'm not saying anything.

I'd much rather be talking about what we think the boyz will be wearing when they get married ... oh and did I say I know the wedding will be taking place soon

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    well just got back and been having a look on the other place its all very strange.

I have no doubt robron are going to get married, that they love each other and only want each other and nothing is going to change my mind. However people can have different views and some have been well thought out yet people are being unbelievably rude to each other so I'm not saying anything.

I'd much rather be talking about what we think the boyz will be wearing when they get married ... oh and did I say I know the wedding will be taking place soon
    I think lovely matching blue suits, matching button holes, different colours ties and BIG smiles

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (02-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post

18 days

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dees1 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (03-02-2017)

Thread Information