Page 239 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1391892292372382392402412492893397391239 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    Hmm 20th isn't a Maxine ep but I guess she's got the 2 following it so prob will be ok.

Also A-VOID somewhere else unless you want to be on anti-depressants.
    I've already started on them It's beyond nuts. I never seen such a frenzy over what I saw as 'non-flirtatious' scenes.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dees1 For This Useful Post:

Han_00 (02-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post
    I've already started on them It's beyond nuts. I never seen such a frenzy over what I saw as 'non-flirtatious' scenes.
    I nearly actually put a comment on but I thought better of it as I may not have made it back alive!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I nearly actually put a comment on but I thought better of it as I may not have made it back alive!!
    If you value your sanity, stay out

Miss Celtic and Mel are right. It's supposed to be fun shipping and discussing something you enjoy but it's not fun at all the endless dissection of a scene. We don't even have anything to compare to as Robert doesn't have other friends and I think this is the issue. Adam regularly puts an arm round Aaron or hugs him when he's down....Aaron hugged Adam after Holly died and yet Robert can't even offer kind words to Rebecca...OK.

You should totally do it.
    Last edited by *RG83*; 02-02-2017 at 22:06.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

Han_00 (02-02-2017)

I know panic attack on the Fri to wedding on the Monday
    Is it definite that it's the 20th - it seems odd to have in a 1/2hr episode - unless they add a bit extra on?

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    Miss Celtic and Mel are right. It's supposed to be fun shipping and discussing something you enjoy but it's not fun at all the endless dissection of a scene. We don't even have anything to compare to as Robert doesn't have other friends and I think this is the issue. Adam regularly puts an arm round Aaron or hugs him when he's down....Aaron hugged Adam after Holly died and yet Robert can't even offer kind words to Rebecca...OK.

You should totally do it.

There are easier, kinder and more humane ways to get rid of somebody than send them on there!!

I thought we were all friends on here!

So I've heard

It was only a moment of madness - I have no intention of getting back on that roundabout!!🎠🙀

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

dees1 (02-02-2017)

LOL - I tried to keep quiet on that other thread but I couldn't help myself I feel like changing the name of that thread to the I Hate Rebecca thread because that's all they talk about now - it's driving me nuts I must've watched a totally different show to them because I saw absolutely no harm in the Rebecca and Robert scenes Some people are just taking it way too seriously

13. The Following User Says Thank You to angeldust For This Useful Post:

pond21 (03-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by angeldust View Post
    LOL - I tried to keep quiet on that other thread but I couldn't help myself I feel like changing the name of that thread to the I Hate Rebecca thread because that's all they talk about now - it's driving me nuts I must've watched a totally different show to them because I saw absolutely no harm in the Rebecca and Robert scenes Some people are just taking it way too seriously
    I'm sure some posters are under multiple accounts on there

Just wait until Aaron is in prison and Bex/Rob are left alone

Only 18 days until the wedding

Thread Information