Page 236 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1361862262342352362372382462863367361236 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

I'm sorry guys I don't want to appear like a broken record but I have to admit that I can't get enthusiastic (which upsets and annoys me) about our boys scenes at the moment for obvious reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I'm sorry guys I don't want to appear like a broken record but I have to admit that I can't get enthusiastic (which upsets and annoys me) about our boys scenes at the moment for obvious reasons.
    You are not alone. That whole storyline was awful. Was it meant to be funny?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (01-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Am I the only one that thought that scene with the ashes was a bit ridiculous and tasteless - they weren't to know that it could actually have been a human not an animal.
    it was stupid and not funny
    Last edited by lizann; 01-02-2017 at 22:39.

i see robert don't care sarah has cancer, no visit
    Last edited by lizann; 01-02-2017 at 22:39.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-02-2017)

Hi guys - I know this isn't an excuse but I've worked out why my mood is so up and down at the moment. I'm currently undergoing Nicotine Replacement Therapy which causes mood swings. I'm sorry that you guys are getting the brunt of it - it will subside!!

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    i see robert don't care sarah has cancer, no visit
    Neither does Vic sadly. It's more important to mess about with ashes.

They've made a real hash of this storyline so far with the Sugdens except for Diane, it's really unfair to have them excluded. Even Doug has been involved which is a real shame aside from the fact he's boring he's not even related to Sarah.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (02-02-2017)

hello fellow Robroners hows everybody today ? im fine i didnt mind lastnigts ep was ok wish bex wasnt there but hay if Aaron ok with e must do aswell and i bet we get a lovely Robron scene next week when they have a little tiff about finn the worm hes only jealous and i bet we have a hug and a kiss when they make up and get sorted about the wedding x

I also thought last night was OK, the & scenes were nice and domestic, them chatting about doing up their new home and as is normal in relationships tastes are not always the same. It was funny that was doing the dirty work and pottering around with a glossy magazine - hilarious

I didn't mind Bex last night, she's a bit annoying, I don't like slagging actors but for me she is a bit wooden and unbelievable (false) I am however, just glad she has stopped pursuing ED throw enough sh*t at Robron without having another spanner.

Although I do like the angst it would be lovely, after this current story arc, to have them:-

1. On screen
    2. Happy and shown as a couple + family focused on Liv and Sarah (lots of lovely potential emotionally)
    3. Doing up and moving in to Emmerdale Mill, shopping for stuff and having little rows about wall paper and toilet roll holders

Just for a while anyway.

I am getting quite curious about how the wedding comes about now.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (02-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hello fellow Robroners hows everybody today ? im fine i didnt mind lastnigts ep was ok wish bex wasnt there but hay if Aaron ok with e must do aswell and i bet we get a lovely Robron scene next week when they have a little tiff about finn the worm hes only jealous and i bet we have a hug and a kiss when they make up and get sorted about the wedding x
    I have read somewhere that after this tiff about Finn -&kiss and make up. I'm taking that as an actual truth and looking forward to it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

pond21 (02-02-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I also thought last night was OK, the & scenes were nice and domestic, them chatting about doing up their new home and as is normal in relationships tastes are not always the same. It was funny that was doing the dirty work and pottering around with a glossy magazine - hilarious

I didn't mind Bex last night, she's a bit annoying, I don't like slagging actors but for me she is a bit wooden and unbelievable (false) I am however, just glad she has stopped pursuing ED throw enough sh*t at Robron without having another spanner.

Although I do like the angst it would be lovely, after this current story arc, to have them:-

1. On screen
    2. Happy and shown as a couple + family focused on Liv and Sarah (lots of lovely potential emotionally)
    3. Doing up and moving in to Emmerdale Mill, shopping for stuff and having little rows about wall paper and toilet roll holders

Just for a while anyway.

I am getting quite curious about how the wedding comes about now.
    It was the typical scenario last night - Robert the organising business man and Aaron the heavy lifter and muck shifter! It'll be interesting to see who wins out on the choice of colour scheme - compromise - no doubt!👍🏻

After a voice in the background has talked sense to me I'm prepared to give Bex the benefit of the doubt that she has moved on, as long as she's only there when the storyline requires it.

I do hope that this dark period isn't going to be too bad as a happier period would be good.
    Even just a few random everyday sort of scenes wouldn't be out of place.

The wedding does seem to happen rather quickly - unless there's a few bits we're not being told - hopefully it's not a rush because of a possible prison term but I still feel that I don't think it will go that far. Either way I am looking forward to the Wedding episodes as I'm sure they'll be very moving.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (02-02-2017)

Thread Information