Page 222 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1221722122202212222232242322723227221222 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Don just posted you PM on FB and whast did you off quick reply i posted here at 900am ? all i say this Dark s/l could be with Chas+Liv and not Aaron related with both Lucy of to have hew twins soon and Isoble doing her GCE`s that means Aaron wont have his mum and sister about
    Hi Matty - I got it - you should have one from me too.😀
    I think you're right about the dark times - it's bound to have an effect if two of your family aren't around. But look on the plus side he's gotby his side to care for him as much as he possibly can.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Matty - I got it - you should have one from me too.😀
    I think you're right about the dark times - it's bound to have an effect if two of your family aren't around. But look on the plus side he's gotby his side to care for him as much as he possibly can.
    hi Don yes our Rob will look after his bae have no worries about that mybe Lv has to go back to her mum`s for some reason or other mybe thats it one things for our Robron will have there new home to console each other and like Danny said and Iain said the wedding episode wil be romantci funn and itimate so all of those things we will have some lvely scenes and a passioante kiss when they say i do and mybe a bedroom secene all in all we got a Robron wedding to loook forward to

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (26-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    Sorry is this one where you have to name all charecters? I don't know most of them cos they seem to be from programmes we don't get but suppose it doesn't matter does it?
    Yeah you have to name them all in some kind of order even if you don't watch all the soaps. Stupid really and it's why there's less participation this year.
    Last edited by *RG83*; 26-01-2017 at 16:57.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (26-01-2017)

Evening all
    Are we all hoping for a few surprise appearances from our boys tonight even though they are not mentioned in the spoilers? 😁

Evening all
    Are we all hoping for a few surprise appearances from our boys tonight even though they are not mentioned in the spoilers? 😁
    I hope so.

Evening all
    Hi Don do you think they might be in one of tonites eps. I think there'll be a lot about Debbie and Sarah but they have to have some other stuff as well so we could see them Will be quite happy just to see them being coupley without any particular sl

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    Hi Don do you think they might be in one of tonites eps. I think there'll be a lot about Debbie and Sarah but they have to have some other stuff as well so we could see them Will be quite happy just to see them being coupley without any particular sl
    Hi Matty
    It would e a bonus but I'm not holding my breath as after all there are other characters and storylines to carry on - can't expect them there all the time! 😀

So no bonus appearances! 👎
    Not a terrible episode but nothing really to say except how sad for Ashley and his family. John Middleton doing such a brilliant performance.

So no bonus appearances! 👎
    Not a terrible episode but nothing really to say except how sad for Ashley and his family. John Middleton doing such a brilliant performance.
    John Middleton is doing an excellent job,he really is. He has made Ashley's storyline so real.

I didn;t really like the Dingle/White studd. It's a little too far-fetched for me.

Hi Matty
    It would e a bonus but I'm not holding my breath as after all there are other characters and storylines to carry on - can't expect them there all the time! 😀
    haha I'm Micheál but its nice even if they just sitting at the bar and there'll be gifs out there immediately if Robert just brushes Aaron's shoulder as he passes

Thread Information