Page 221 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1211712112192202212222232312713217211221 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I have tried to avoid posting on the other thread as I really don't want to get too involved in it again but I admit to having lurked on there a few times lately and I'm very tempted to go on and ask if anybody had actually thought that perhaps the dark times could actually be something happening to or involving Robert, (who doesn't seem to have come into the equation at all) because surely that would cause dark times for Aaron.

But I admit I'm a bit to wary to do so as I know certain ones will probably jump on me for saying that.

Sorry to rant about this on our positive thread but I just had to put it out there to get it off my chest. Do forgive me folks as I know that makes me a bit of a wimp!!
    I think the prison option is a little too obvious, the dark times could be anything ranging from Chas leaving (to have her babies) and we don't know what story she leaves on but is close to her and her leaving would be dark, Danny has said Liv will be taking time out for exams so is it something linked to that, it could be connected to other Dingles, it could be connected to although I would hope their relationship will be left alone for a little while now, or indeed it could be connected to the GBH charge but I hope its not that obvious. The answer is lets be positive, its looking like a wedding is going to happen which is great, we will have twists and turns along the way but hey, thats what we are here for

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I think the prison option is a little too obvious, the dark times could be anything ranging from Chas leaving (to have her babies) and we don't know what story she leaves on but is close to her and her leaving would be dark, Danny has said Liv will be taking time out for exams so is it something linked to that, it could be connected to other Dingles, it could be connected to although I would hope their relationship will be left alone for a little while now, or indeed it could be connected to the GBH charge but I hope its not that obvious. The answer is lets be positive, its looking like a wedding is going to happen which is great, we will have twists and turns along the way but hey, thats what we are here for
    I think it's far to obvious too and all the other options you gave are perfectly feasible also. 👍🏻
    The truth is I should just kept off there altogether as I just get myself frustrated that a single line causes such speculation and that it often only points in one direction and no other options tend to be considered.
    We would soon get bored if it was all sweetness and light on a programme all the time.😀

I'll get out of my whinging mood now and look forward to all the good things that are to come. I said earlier that drinking In the middle of the day was a bad idea.

morning fellow Robroners well done Emmerdale for winning best soap gutted for our Danny who didnt win shoulnve won but this Dark times ahead is to easy for Aaron to go to jail i think it could tie in with Chas +Liv that could work Lucy is off soon to have her twins and isoble doing her GCE`S and IM said Robron are moving into the Mill in early March mybe after the weding and honeymoon and have a new set set for the mill so im staying postive and lets all loook forward to the Robron Wedding and the soap mags near the time about the Robron Wedding all hail Robron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I think it's far to obvious too and all the other options you gave are perfectly feasible also. 👍🏻
    The truth is I should just kept off there altogether as I just get myself frustrated that a single line causes such speculation and that it often only points in one direction and no other options tend to be considered.
    We would soon get bored if it was all sweetness and light on a programme all the time.😀

I'll get out of my whinging mood now and look forward to all the good things that are to come. I said earlier that drinking In the middle of the day was a bad idea.
    hi Don just posted you PM on FB and whast did you off quick reply i posted here at 900am ? all i say this Dark s/l could be with Chas+Liv and not Aaron related with both Lucy of to have hew twins soon and Isoble doing her GCE`s that means Aaron wont have his mum and sister about

Robert is in the best looking character 2nd round here, voting closes tonight:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2201392

You've got to list them in order this time like you do with the favourite character.

Well done to ED for winning, glad Danny and Ryan are part of ED most successful period ever.

Morning Don, Matty and everyone

Thanks for posting results. Glad ED one and sorry about Danny that other lady is obvs very popular but I've seen some clips of Danny last nite and looks like he as having a very good time later anyway

Haven't been to the other place yet but i think youre right about this dark stuff not meaning prison cos we haven't seen the victims take on it yet

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post

You've got to list them in order this time like you do with the favourite character.

Well done to ED for winning, glad Danny and Ryan are part of ED most successful period ever.
    Sorry is this one where you have to name all charecters? I don't know most of them cos they seem to be from programmes we don't get but suppose it doesn't matter does it?

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post

Thanks for posting results. Glad ED one and sorry about Danny that other lady is obvs very popular but I've seen some clips of Danny last nite and looks like he as having a very good time later anyway

Haven't been to the other place yet but i think youre right about this dark stuff not meaning prison cos we haven't seen the victims take on it yet
    hiya glad Emmerdale won yeah i think its something else i mean IM said they moving into Mill Cott in early march after the wedding and they have a new set which could be be that like you said Kasim and his Dad havent even made a statment only Aaron and Finn told the cops but that could all change if Finn changes his mind i think its Chas and Liv Lucy is of to have the twins and isoble to do her GCE`s that could tie with the dark times ahead or even the pre hearing that Aaron went to mybe its that and in the end it be droped like innsufient eviandace lets all get behind and get behind our Boy`s and soon they be making plans for it and of course we have the soap mags about it and the Maxines episodes to come and she will gives us lovely secens beween Robron all hail our Robron we have a wedding to see

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (26-01-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (26-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post

Thanks for the link. Pretty obvious who my first choice was - the others a bit more difficult especially as I haven't watched HO for ages.👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post

Hi - I only posted the ED ones as obviously they were most relevant. 👍🏻
    Danny did look as though he was enjoying himself, that's part of the reason for not really taking the dark times comment he made to seriously in the red carpet vid as he actually seemed a bit drunk even then.

Thread Information