Page 220 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1201702102182192202212222302703207201220 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    Is there a pre show programme on there cos in the other places some just posted that Danny has just said there are dark times ahead for Aaron
    dont panic its just about the if they go ahead with the court case yeah like Danny this twists and turns just ignore it i cant that bad if the new ste is to be Robron new home and they move in in there in early march matty stay postive it be fine

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (25-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/emmerdale...880449/photo/1

Pic of Danny on red carpet.

Haven't seen anything about Ryan being there yet.
    hi Don just sent another PM matty

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (25-01-2017)

Poor Danny and Natalie - it went to Lacey Turner, EE.

MATTY

I can't reply to your PM until you clear out your message box a bit.👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    MATTY

I can't reply to your PM until you clear out your message box a bit.👍🏻
    hi Don just delated some so you should be ok so sad for Our Danny didnt win he so much deserved it lets hope Emmerdale win best Soap

just been lurking on the other place that was a mistake there are talking about Aaron going to prison just beacuse our Danny Said there are dark times ahead you know what Danny is like yeah the dark stuff is before the wedding of to court if it ever gets that far and for what IM said Robron are moving into Mill in the spring and a new set for there home so have faith everything will be fine yes i admit ther be twsits and turns but Aaron off tp jail is not one of them

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    just been lurking on the other place that was a mistake there are talking about Aaron going to prison just beacuse our Danny Said there are dark times ahead you know what Danny is like yeah the dark stuff is before the wedding of to court if it ever gets that far and for what IM said Robron are moving into Mill in the spring and a new set for there home so have faith everything will be fine yes i admit ther be twsits and turns but Aaron off tp jail is not one of them
    I have heard him say that on a clip from the red carpet - which I hadn't heard a little while ago. He also said he's had a happy three weeks so what he could be talking about is what has happened so far and the dark times could just be the possible court case - not what's going to happen in a month or so - mainly because I wouldn't have thought the stars would be allowed to give information out too far in advance - so not too worried - staying positive.👍🏻

Emmerdale have won. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

I'm surprised but well to Emmerdale for their NTA awards.

I have tried to avoid posting on the other thread as I really don't want to get too involved in it again but I admit to having lurked on there a few times lately and I'm very tempted to go on and ask if anybody had actually thought that perhaps the dark times could actually be something happening to or involving Robert, (who doesn't seem to have come into the equation at all) because surely that would cause dark times for Aaron.

But I admit I'm a bit to wary to do so as I know certain ones will probably jump on me for saying that.

Sorry to rant about this on our positive thread but I just had to put it out there to get it off my chest. Do forgive me folks as I know that makes me a bit of a wimp!!

Thread Information