Page 219 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1191692092172182192202212292693197191219 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Don hope your lunch went ok ? i watched Danny`s interview this morning it was good didnt give much away reguarding the wedding only said the cake was nice ?
    Hi Matty - enjoyed lunch thanks - ready for an early evening siesta - the age is starting to tell!

Thanks for the info - I don't know why But I completely forgot Danny was on until it was too late! 😀

hello everyone think you guyz all in england so will be watching tonite meanwhile classic example on other place why best not to engage with people who want to cause upset

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (25-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hello everyone think you guyz all in england so will be watching tonite meanwhile classic example on other place why best not to engage with people who want to cause upset
    hi mate i did go on there to lurk but its always the usual people who always to be negitvie thats why im here mostly always a laugh and always postive we love Robron end off its been a wonderfull journey they had and all the ups and downs im always staing postive and we got a Robron Wedding cant wait x and it be romantic passion and itimate scenes to look forward to all hail Robron

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (25-01-2017), Sug-din (25-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Matty - enjoyed lunch thanks - ready for an early evening siesta - the age is starting to tell!

Thanks for the info - I don't know why But I completely forgot Danny was on until it was too late! 😀
    hi Don i will watch the NTA`s later i will watch the SSW at 7pm the Episode that maxine wrote the first one and will watch some more Robron videos to bide the time and i see Emmerdale teased some on FB that could our Robron home the Mill Cott it could be a new set for Mill Cott if so it might tie in with what IM said that Robron could move in early March and so that they get married adn move in when they get back from the honeymoon and if so that means Aaron wont go to court and the case is dropped

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Don i will watch the NTA`s later i will watch the SSW at 7pm the Episode that maxine wrote the first one and will watch some more Robron videos to bide the time and i see Emmerdale teased some on FB that could our Robron home the Mill Cott it could be a new set for Mill Cott if so it might tie in with what IM said that Robron could move in early March and so that they get married adn move in when they get back from the honeymoon and if so that means Aaron wont go to court and the case is dropped
    hi Matty - I'll be watching the NTA's with fingers crossed .👍🏻
    I saw that teaser pick on Facebook - The Mill - you never know it could be.
    Wedding! 🎩🎩🎂

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    hi Matty - I'll be watching the NTA's with fingers crossed .👍🏻
    I saw that teaser pick on Facebook - The Mill - you never know it could be.
    Wedding! 🎩🎩🎂
    hi Don you FB ? im am i will PM my username amd if you are on there you can do the same ? matty

Is that show from 7.30 to 10 sure the big awards like best actor and show probably wont be till the end but ill keep checking

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (25-01-2017)

Is there a pre show programme on there cos in the other places some just posted that Danny has just said there are dark times ahead for Aaron

https://mobile.twitter.com/emmerdale...880449/photo/1

Pic of Danny on red carpet.

Haven't seen anything about Ryan being there yet.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (25-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    Is there a pre show programme on there cos in the other places some just posted that Danny has just said there are dark times ahead for Aaron
    Never seen or heard anything about that but if there is you can guarantee the other places would have found it! 👎

Thread Information