Page 218 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1181682082162172182192202282683187181218 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    ... and watching their wandering hands obvs
    Obviously!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (25-01-2017)

Spoiler for next week

http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/24/emmerd...death-6396338/

Why do ED persist in putting doubt incharacter simply to keep The Whites in exsistent on the show, why do they have to involve him in everything they do?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

An article about Danny's appearance on Lorraine this morning

http://www.ok.co.uk/tv/lorraine/9886...levision-award

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Off for lunch with my old boss today so I'll be keeping quiet for a while - you'll be pleased to know! Back soon! 🤚

I didn't really mind yesterdays episode although Charity dressed as Chrissie withdrawing £50k from the bank, you have to questions their identity checking skills don't you

Ashley stuff so well put together and true to life.

Finn, he is a knob, rather than hoping he doesn't go to prison just drop the charges you dumb idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Off for lunch with my old boss today so I'll be keeping quiet for a while - you'll be pleased to know! Back soon! 🤚
    Hope lunch was good.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    hi Don hope your lunch went ok ? i watched Danny`s interview this morning it was good didnt give much away reguarding the wedding only said the cake was nice ?

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Don hope your lunch went ok ? i watched Danny`s interview this morning it was good didnt give much away reguarding the wedding only said the cake was nice ?
    I will be very surprised if we get a great deal of detail about the wedding but they for sure will send a lot of teasers, this will it or won't it happen scenario is going to be the main angle looking at what everyone is saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I didn't really mind yesterdays episode although Charity dressed as Chrissie withdrawing £50k from the bank, you have to questions their identity checking skills don't you

Ashley stuff so well put together and true to life.

Finn, he is a knob, rather than hoping he doesn't go to prison just drop the charges you dumb idiot
    hi Paul i argee Finn is a idiot atm but i think hes a bit jealous of Aaron hes got a steady boyfriend and getting married soon yeah but i still say there cant be case to answer becuase both Kasim and his Dan havent made a statment to the police so something happen if they drop the case

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Hope lunch was good.
    Hi
    It was lovely thank you - full of food and a couple of lagers - afternoon drinking - fatal!!

The identity checks weren't exactly thorough and let's be honest why would Christie leave her passport lying about so that any 'idiot' could find it so easily?

The Dingle scenes would have been a bit more realistic if they'd not bothered with the horse tranquilliser injection in my view.

Don't really have much more to say about Finn than what I said last night, your word describes him perfectly. 👍🏻

Thread Information