Page 217 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1171672072152162172182192272673177171217 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I know it's sad to think about but I think that the female who is going to die is maybe little Sarah - they have recast her as they said they needed an older actress to cope with the heavy storyline - I hope I'm wrong!

Hopefully Finn will think about it and drop the charges! Let's hope for another twist that we don't know about.
    hi don you could be right its so sad little sarah has cancer it could be and that could tie in with Aaron being in black and at the funneral but wouldnt that be to quick? we all know that trhe wedding goes ahead and they be married and IM said Robron will move in the Mill Cott in the spring so it looks like something happens between now and then and IM saiybf Robron will start the wedding talk soon and hope maxine writes it and the Wedding to she be good and she would give us some lovely scenes

I know it's sad to think about but I think that the female who is going to die is maybe little Sarah - they have recast her as they said they needed an older actress to cope with the heavy storyline - I hope I'm wrong!

Hopefully Finn will think about it and drop the charges! Let's hope for another twist that we don't know about.
    Hi Don I think the Sarah story maybe going to run for a while Agree that Finn (or maybe Kasim himself) will drop the charges or like you say there'll be some other twist cos from what Danny said Aaron and Finn will be getting closer (in a matey way)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    Hi Don I think the Sarah story maybe going to run for a while Agree that Finn (or maybe Kasim himself) will drop the charges or like you say there'll be some other twist cos from what Danny said Aaron and Finn will be getting closer (in a matey way)
    Hi Matty - you're probably right about little Sarah - I'd like to think she'll be ok. 😀

Maybe that's how they become matey again - I'll forgive Finn if he does that.

well i hope not they way Finn is ant the i cant stand him i think he`s just jealous and i hope we get to see Aaron reaction when finds out it was Finn who told the police he wouldnt want to be friends who do that sort of thing Finn is just jealous of Aaron hes got Robert and about to get married to the man he loves and Finn got nobody but you dont do that if you going to start to be mates so like you say twist and turns and it works out and going by IM said Robron will be talking about getting married soon and in early March they be living in Mill Cott so something going to get our Aaron free and the charges are Droppped

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (24-01-2017)

Hi Matty - you're probably right about little Sarah - I'd like to think she'll be ok. 😀

Maybe that's how they become matey again - I'll forgive Finn if he does that.
    something got to give if thats going to happen im looking to see Aaron`s reaction to when he finds out it was Finn who told the police you woulnt want to be mates if that person will send to jail and so if Finn changes his mind and clears his name i be ok with it i cant it be Kasim he hasnt even told the police about it and ging want IM said that Robron are going to live in Th Mill Cott in early march it muct be dropped x

Sorry Micheal I got the name wrong on my reply - do forgive me ! Don

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (25-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    something got to give if thats going to happen im looking to see Aaron`s reaction to when he finds out it was Finn who told the police you woulnt want to be mates if that person will send to jail and so if Finn changes his mind and clears his name i be ok with it i cant it be Kasim he hasnt even told the police about it and ging want IM said that Robron are going to live in Th Mill Cott in early march it muct be dropped x
    Hi Matty - you never know it may all come to a conclusion quicker than we think. 👍🏻

Sorry Micheal I got the name wrong on my reply - do forgive me ! Don
    Hi Don haha don't worry I can't even spell Its absolutely freezing here this morning and no ED to look forward to tonite

Will you be able to watch that awards show where you are would be great to be able to see it live although expect they'll be clips up if, sorry when, Danny wins

Hi Don haha don't worry I can't even spell Its absolutely freezing here this morning and no ED to look forward to tonite

Will you be able to watch that awards show where you are would be great to be able to see it live although expect they'll be clips up if, sorry when, Danny wins
    Hi Micheal - thanks! We do get the live showing here so will get to know straight away all the results and I'll post any good news on here as soon as possible. 👍🏻

It can get a bit boring at times as it's on for at least 2 hrs but will watch it all. It would be easier to watch 2hrs of our boys just sitting in the pub having a pint looking into each other's eyes and not saying anything,

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (25-01-2017)

Hi Micheal - thanks! We do get the live showing here so will get to know straight away all the results and I'll post any good news on here as soon as possible. 👍🏻

It can get a bit boring at times as it's on for at least 2 hrs but will watch it all. It would be easier to watch 2hrs of our boys just sitting in the pub having a pint looking into each other's eyes and not saying anything,
    ... and watching their wandering hands obvs

Thread Information