Page 216 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1161662062142152162172182262663167161216 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi fellow Robroners just to let you know our Danny is on Lorraine from 830 am tommorw morning
    hi Matty x we dont get that here but you might post anything interesting he says

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi Matty x we dont get that here but you might post anything interesting he says
    yeah of course but i think it be about the NTA`s yeah i hope they could could about the wedding but i doubt it they could talk Robron in general i still say Aaron shoulnt say sorry to Finn about the attack yes hes sorry but kasim hit finn first yeah i hope get a reaction to the fact that is was Finn who told the police and she how`s Aaron reaction to it ? we know Rob`s reaction i thought he would say alot then he did and i hope we get something with Aaron and dont anything and i still say how can have a case? if Kasim and he dad didnt report it ? yeah i know its soaps yeah but if they didnt how can they? and looking by Kasim`s injuries it didnt look as bad they made out and Finn is getting silly if he go after Kasim as he did Kasim wouldnt have got hit

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (24-01-2017)

yeah of course but i think it be about the NTA`s yeah i hope they could could about the wedding but i doubt it they could talk Robron in general i still say Aaron shoulnt say sorry to Finn about the attack yes hes sorry but kasim hit finn first yeah i hope get a reaction to the fact that is was Finn who told the police and she how`s Aaron reaction to it ? we know Rob`s reaction i thought he would say alot then he did and i hope we get something with Aaron and dont anything and i still say how can have a case? if Kasim and he dad didnt report it ? yeah i know its soaps yeah but if they didnt how can they? and looking by Kasim`s injuries it didnt look as bad they made out and Finn is getting silly if he go after Kasim as he did Kasim wouldnt have got hit
    Yea I'm interested how this apology actually turns out
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 24-01-2017 at 18:49. Reason: spelling as usual

Finn not helping himself but maybe starting to with his last remark although he could have been a bit more upbeat about it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (24-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Matty, hopefully ifis on then might be on to, even though there could be a lot of Debbie stuff on tonight it would be good to see a bit of our boys, just seeing them in filler scenes would be ok with me.
    Can't be bothered with Finn to be honest, he is just totally crazy.
    Let's all hope for some surprise appearances of the boys tonight.
    hi don that was a waste of an hour the Aaron_Finn scene was pointless on one he said he be glad if Aaron was sent down then said i hope not silly i was hoping for Finn to say it was Him who told the police just to see a reaction yeah mybe we will do the look on Aaron`s face when Finn said that Finn know more then Finn lead to belive

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (24-01-2017)

So sorry for poor little Sarah - nobody deserves that.

chat wIth Finn was rather underwhelming - All it did was make me dislike Finn even more - saying you probably deserve it but I still wouldn't want to see you go to prison. So, drop the charges!

Paddy & Marlon comedy filler - not funny - Paddy is just a ............

Poor Ashley, the condition is just getting worse and worse and John is playing the part brilliantly.

The rest of it with the Debbie stuff - I have no words to describe it.

That's an hour I won't ever get back. At least we saw half of Robron which is always a bonus!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (24-01-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (24-01-2017), Paul_Robs (25-01-2017), pond21 (24-01-2017)

So sorry for poor little Sarah - nobody deserves that.

chat wIth Finn was rather underwhelming - All it did was make me dislike Finn even more - saying you probably deserve it but I still wouldn't want to see you go to prison. So, drop the charges!

Paddy & Marlon comedy filler - not funny - Paddy is just a ............

Poor Ashley, the condition is just getting worse and worse and John is playing the part brilliantly.

The rest of it with the Debbie stuff - I have no words to describe it.

That's an hour I won't ever get back. At least we saw half of Robron which is always a bonus!
    same her Don cant stand Fin atm i hope we get some sort of reaction soon from Aaron that Finn told the police yeah maybe Rob will tell Aaron and see what he does then and i still say nothing will come of it yeah this will prob be drag on to the Wedding then Finn will have second thoughts and hay presto the case is dropped i just thought what if Chrisse do die and that black stuff is the court case for Rebcca? but still say its Joanie because donet Zack have bad news neaxt week? but heard that IM saying in a few weeks Robron will start talking about marriage and this ties in with how much he loves aaron and wants to marry him asap mybe its one of Maxine`s episoades if so will will get more romantic scenes

Just a question?

Who knows of a bank that would have a member of staff walk through the public area with bundle of £50,000.00 in notes in clear plastic and hand it to a customer?

Just a question?

Who knows of a bank that would have a member of staff walk through the public area with bundle of £50,000.00 in notes in clear plastic and hand it to a customer?
    Great to see Aaron tonight. Apart from Aaron and the Ashley stuff, the rest of that episode was a waste of time. The Cain and Debbie storyline resembled a 'Carry On' film.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (24-01-2017), Sug-din (24-01-2017)

same her Don cant stand Fin atm i hope we get some sort of reaction soon from Aaron that Finn told the police yeah maybe Rob will tell Aaron and see what he does then and i still say nothing will come of it yeah this will prob be drag on to the Wedding then Finn will have second thoughts and hay presto the case is dropped i just thought what if Chrisse do die and that black stuff is the court case for Rebcca? but still say its Joanie because donet Zack have bad news neaxt week? but heard that IM saying in a few weeks Robron will start talking about marriage and this ties in with how much he loves aaron and wants to marry him asap mybe its one of Maxine`s episoades if so will will get more romantic scenes
    I know it's sad to think about but I think that the female who is going to die is maybe little Sarah - they have recast her as they said they needed an older actress to cope with the heavy storyline - I hope I'm wrong!

Hopefully Finn will think about it and drop the charges! Let's hope for another twist that we don't know about.

Thread Information