Page 214 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1141642042122132142152162242643147141214 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Favourite Emmerdale Character 2017 - Round 2, Heat 2

For those of you that are members of Digital Spy, PLEASE VOTE. We need every vote as the usual suspects are all voting Aaron in last place.

For your votes to count you must rank all the characters featured in this round with your favourite at the top and your least favourite at the bottom. Voting closes on Thursday at 9pm.

VOTE HERE.
    Has this one just come out today as I know I have voted previously for Aaron? I'm starting to lose track a bit.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Has this one just come out today as I know I have voted previously for Aaron? I'm starting to lose track a bit.
    Yes, it's come out today. It's the new round.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (23-01-2017)

Hi Matty, I'm fine thanks.
    I don't think it's right that should apologise to Finn, especially since he was the one that got him arrested, but maybe he feels he has to do it that way as he would not be able to approach Kasim direct for legal reasons. I still think there's going to be some kind of twist in this case.
    I'm hoping for a good hug tonight when tells he's there for him always whatever happens. 😀
    hi Don what a lovely momment our Robron and Rob waiting for his Aaron and a lovely kissto say he be there for him and mybe this is what IM said he loves Aaron so much that he will do anything for him Rob so much is in love with Aaron and will marry him and i think this will prove to Aaron that he`s the he wants and want to be with oh am so much looking forward to see the Robron Wedding and if its maxine who writes it it will be Romantic and itimate to like you said there be twists and turns but i say it wont go to court and the charges will be dropped

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-01-2017), Sug-din (23-01-2017)

Good final scene from our boys and two kisses.
    So went and made a new statement on his own.
    Pleased to see Chas sorted Pierce & Paddy - just the way we would have done - except her words were a lot more polite than mine would have been.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-01-2017)

Pleased to see Chas sorted Pierce & Paddy - just the way we would have done - except her words were a lot more polite than mine would have been.
    Kisses and more

He didn't need DS Wise and so later complications there

Paddy needed telling although is some ways its just his simple annoying self its Pierce that needs watching sod glad she sacked him

hi Don great episode and a great scene and 2 kisses this will prove how much he wants to marry Aaron like IM said because this is real Love that Rob has for Aaron thats been no question and btw go to the womans mag OK online they got a interview with Danny in it and it tells you what Danny thinks of Robron its a great read and i just read it just to say it was a lovely interview

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (23-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    Kisses and more

Paddy needed telling although is some ways its just his simple annoying self its Pierce that needs watching sod glad she sacked him
    yes it was lovely 2 kisses in the bar and Rob telling Aaron he be there for him and this will prove to Aaron that Rob only wants Him and wants to be with him and this will prove how much Love rob has for Aaron and will do anything to marry him btw just read a arcticle in the woamans mag OK! online it has a Danny Interview in it and says what he thinks of Robron and its a lovely read try and have a read

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-01-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (23-01-2017)

Kisses and more

Poor Pierce, lost his fee before he even started and what an opinion he has of himself that he thinks a word from him will stop a DS from coming anywhere near the place.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (23-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    yes it was lovely 2 kisses in the bar and Rob telling Aaron he be there for him and this will prove to Aaron that Rob only wants Him and wants to be with him and this will prove how much Love rob has for Aaron and will do anything to marry him btw just read a arcticle in the woamans mag OK! online it has a Danny Interview in it and says what he thinks of Robron and its a lovely read try and have a read
    thanx matty x found it really nice

thanx matty x found it really nice
    so our Danny is a Robron fan and wants them to be happy yeah lovely article yeah what was you best bit? i say all of it and he said both had bad points but that whats makes Robron work as a couple yeah and i think once Robron are married this chemisrty and the love for each other that they will make it yes they will row and screem and shout but they get through it because of the love for one other and they sort it out x and it looks like what IM said in Q+A on twitter they move into mill cott in the spring so this Kasim stuff will be cleared up

18. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (23-01-2017)

Thread Information