Page 213 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1131632032112122132142152232633137131213 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

I have been pondering some of last weeks dialogue between and and just had a few comments to make, sorry if these have already been discussed.

When said he is always going to find other people attractive, men & women. The statement is not strange. I cannot believe that a young good looking gay man, if he saw a nice looking guys wouldn't find them attractive and I wished had said to "you must see attractive people but you don't act upon the attraction" just to validate his point as he left that sounding like it was only him. Its almost as if Aaron expects to put blinkers on and never talk to anyone (I want you to want me, just me and no-one else) surely has to be realistic, Robert like most normal people will see other people and think mmm...nice but has made it clear he won't act upon it he does want Aaron, only Aaron and no-one else, as others have said ED need to get these issues Aaron has dealt with properly.

Rebecca, I am torn with her at the moment, I can understand when she first returned she beelined to Robert for some 'rumpy pumpy' and she found that he was in a relationship with a man, she never knew he was into men, she was having sex with him the last time she saw him. She tried it on and Robert made it clear that his relationship with Aaron was very important to him and he loved Aaron. Once he made that clear she should have backed off so I am annoyed as everyone else that she continued to try it on. I think now Robert has been even clearer that he does not want Rebecca sexually, she seems to have accepted that.

I appreciate Aaron's building frustration with Rebecca and Robert's friendship but he has to accept that Robert needs friends and if it wasn't Rebecca it could be someone else Robert is friendly with and Aaron could get jealous, Robert needs to interact with other people otherwise their relationship is doomed.

Obviously, ideally we would prefer Robert to have friends who are not Rebecca but if he finds her funny and interesting as a friend then not allowing him to have that friendship will always be the elephant in the room for Robron.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    maybe why it was him who told the police
    hi mate what did you thought of last post? matty

hi don hows my fello Robroner tonight? i wonder what will Aaron do when he founds out it was Fin who told the police? and i belive that Aaron should say sorry mybe for the attack on Kasim but he was looking out for a mate i hope they dont do nothing about what Finn said i wonder if Kaim+his dad didnt make a statment how can they charge Aaron all this will drag on to the wedding then be dropped looking to see our boys tonight hope we get ahug or kiss when our Rob will tell Aaron he will stand by him and all this what IM said Rob will do anything to marry Aaron and like IM said they move into Mill Cott proves that aaron`s going nowhere only moving in with his new Husband

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I have been pondering some of last weeks dialogue between and and just had a few comments to make, sorry if these have already been discussed.

When said he is always going to find other people attractive, men & women. The statement is not strange. I cannot believe that a young good looking gay man, if he saw a nice looking guys wouldn't find them attractive and I wished had said to "you must see attractive people but you don't act upon the attraction" just to validate his point as he left that sounding like it was only him. Its almost as if Aaron expects to put blinkers on and never talk to anyone (I want you to want me, just me and no-one else) surely has to be realistic, Robert like most normal people will see other people and think mmm...nice but has made it clear he won't act upon it he does want Aaron, only Aaron and no-one else, as others have said ED need to get these issues Aaron has dealt with properly.

Rebecca, I am torn with her at the moment, I can understand when she first returned she beelined to Robert for some 'rumpy pumpy' and she found that he was in a relationship with a man, she never knew he was into men, she was having sex with him the last time she saw him. She tried it on and Robert made it clear that his relationship with Aaron was very important to him and he loved Aaron. Once he made that clear she should have backed off so I am annoyed as everyone else that she continued to try it on. I think now Robert has been even clearer that he does not want Rebecca sexually, she seems to have accepted that.

I appreciate Aaron's building frustration with Rebecca and Robert's friendship but he has to accept that Robert needs friends and if it wasn't Rebecca it could be someone else Robert is friendly with and Aaron could get jealous, Robert needs to interact with other people otherwise their relationship is doomed.

Obviously, ideally we would prefer Robert to have friends who are not Rebecca but if he finds her funny and interesting as a friend then not allowing him to have that friendship will always be the elephant in the room for Robron.
    Those are all very valid points and I agree with them - I couldn't really elaborate on it.

Except that Aaron is going to make Robert's life pretty lonely and isolated if he going to have to be wary of being friendly with either male or females, that he has either just encountered or has known in the past.

Favourite Emmerdale Character 2017 - Round 2, Heat 2

For those of you that are members of Digital Spy, PLEASE VOTE. We need every vote as the usual suspects are all voting Aaron in last place.

For your votes to count you must rank all the characters featured in this round with your favourite at the top and your least favourite at the bottom. Voting closes on Thursday at 9pm.

VOTE HERE.
    Last edited by EddyBee; 23-01-2017 at 18:37.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Those are all very valid points and I agree with them - I couldn't really elaborate on it.

Except that Aaron is going to make Robert's life pretty lonely and isolated if he going to have to be wary of being friendly with either male or females, that he has either just encountered or has known in the past.
    hi Don what did you think of last post ? i argee it be lonely he only got vic and diane and of course Aaron and Liv he has to make friends and i think when all this has calmed down and Robron are married it be fine and of course we have our very own Robron moving into Mill Cott in the spring cant wait and the Robron wedding to see

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Favourite Emmerdale Character 2017 - Round 2, Heat 2

For those of you that are members of Digital Spy, PLEASE VOTE. We need every vote as the usual suspects are all voting Aaron in last place.

For your votes to count you must rank all the characters featured in this round with your favourite at the top and your least favourite at the bottom. Voting closes on Thursday at 9pm.

VOTE HERE.
    hi mate can you just vote for a few few or has it got to be all of them?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (23-01-2017)

I am coming around to being friendly with Bec and if ED keep it as that - where they just happen to be in the same place at the same time - hopefully with around but what concerns me is that I read in a spoiler somewhere that Lawrence is annoyed that Bec has gone into business with , I hope this is just a over exaggerated thing, as we know they often are, as I think if ED are insistent on having them together constantly it is always going to be a will he won't he scenario for the general viewing public and this will just ruin the dynamics of Robron. There again, I'm probably looking too deep into things again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi mate can you just vote for a few few or has it got to be all of them?
    For your vote to count you must put them all in your list.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi don hows my fello Robroner tonight? i wonder what will Aaron do when he founds out it was Fin who told the police? and i belive that Aaron should say sorry mybe for the attack on Kasim but he was looking out for a mate i hope they dont do nothing about what Finn said i wonder if Kaim+his dad didnt make a statment how can they charge Aaron all this will drag on to the wedding then be dropped looking to see our boys tonight hope we get ahug or kiss when our Rob will tell Aaron he will stand by him and all this what IM said Rob will do anything to marry Aaron and like IM said they move into Mill Cott proves that aaron`s going nowhere only moving in with his new Husband
    Hi Matty, I'm fine thanks.
    I don't think it's right that should apologise to Finn, especially since he was the one that got him arrested, but maybe he feels he has to do it that way as he would not be able to approach Kasim direct for legal reasons. I still think there's going to be some kind of twist in this case.
    I'm hoping for a good hug tonight when tells he's there for him always whatever happens. 😀

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

pond21 (23-01-2017)

Thread Information