Page 212 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1121622022102112122132142222623127121212 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    morning fellow Robroners how are we all today? looking forward to see our boys tonight? be nice to have a little hus or kiss when Rob will stand his man and mybe this is what IM said all this Drama is prove that Rob really loves aaron and will anything to marry aaron and he is only wants Aaron and will have a lovely Romantic Robron Wedding and intimate one to
    morning matty x yea looking forward to tonite and sure Robert is going to stand by him. I don't think Aaron will be going away as the ds wise / pierce thing is just plotty stuff for his story with rhona but there will be more twists yet cos we know they are getting married

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    morning matty x yea looking forward to tonite and sure Robert is going to stand by him. I don't think Aaron will be going away as the ds wise / pierce thing is just plotty stuff for his story with rhona but there will be more twists yet cos we know they are getting married
    i dont really think Aaron has to say sorry for Finn in tommorwa episode he was standing up for him nad kasim hit Finn first and i wonder what Aaron will say when he finds out it was Finn who told the police and not Kasim and i wonder if Kasim even made a statment? if not there really is not a case to answer? yes Aaron hit Kasim well we see find out right im off to work now talk later matty

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    i dont really think Aaron has to say sorry for Finn in tommorwa episode he was standing up for him nad kasim hit Finn first and i wonder what Aaron will say when he finds out it was Finn who told the police and not Kasim and i wonder if Kasim even made a statment? if not there really is not a case to answer? yes Aaron hit Kasim well we see find out right im off to work now talk later matty
    good point and no i don't think kasim has and it may be that he says that he doesn't want to take it any further. he didn't look very badly hurt and people on the other place who know the law said that an unrelated person cannot prosecute aaron if the victim doesnt want to

Morning folks
    I don't think thatwill end up in prison. I may be wrong but it is a pretty flimsy looking case at the moment.
    Firstly, he's accused of GBH, well that is a fairly brutal crime which I would have thought would have kept the victim in hospital for a period of time, not what appears to have been only a few hours or a day at most.
    Secondly, up to now there has been no mention of Kasim or his Father having talked to the Police - which I find unusual?
    Thirdly, Finn (finding it hard to write his name at present) was never actually hit by he was hit by Kasim (which he has probably neglected to tell the police) and therefore he was in a way an innocent bystander so how can the Police make a case from just his say so and not have it thoroughly justified by the ones involved.
    I may of course be talking complete rubbish but this is my take on it.

Whatever happens we know thatwill stand by 100% and they will get through this together and will come out of it with an even stronger bond and will end up married.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Morning folks
    I don't think thatwill end up in prison. I may be wrong but it is a pretty flimsy looking case at the moment.
    Firstly, he's accused of GBH, well that is a fairly brutal crime which I would have thought would have kept the victim in hospital for a period of time, not what appears to have been only a few hours or a day at most.
    Secondly, up to now there has been no mention of Kasim or his Father having talked to the Police - which I find unusual?
    Thirdly, Finn (finding it hard to write his name at present) was never actually hit by he was hit by Kasim (which he has probably neglected to tell the police) and therefore he was in a way an innocent bystander so how can the Police make a case from just his say so and not have it thoroughly justified by the ones involved.
    I may of course be talking complete rubbish but this is my take on it.

Whatever happens we know thatwill stand by 100% and they will get through this together and will come out of it with an even stronger bond and will end up married.
    hi Don agree the whole thing just does not quite fit.

There's probably more to Kasim's dad than we know at the moment and even if it is the case that Kasim was badly hurt (and it doesn't look it) would he really want a court case with all the 'upset gay lover' stuff coming out. I don't think so. If he has made any sort of complaint then I think he will drop it pretty soon . . but in the meantime more opportunity for Robert to show how he will always be there for Aaron

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (23-01-2017)

Another probably completely off the wall idea but I wonder if it will come out that the reason that F reportedwas a twisted type of jealousy (hate using that word as it has been used so often lately) because he sees &in a committed relationship where they are going to get married and move into their own home and doesn't see why they should be happy when he has been rejected so many times.

I realise this song is maybe a bit old fashioned and shows I'm a bit of sentimentalist but I think the words sum our boys up.
    https://youtu.be/CMSojKLUUrE

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Another probably completely off the wall idea but I wonder if it will come out that the reason that F reportedwas a twisted type of jealousy (hate using that word as it has been used so often lately) because he sees &in a committed relationship where they are going to get married and move into their own home and doesn't see why they should be happy when he has been rejected so many times.
    I agree there could be some jealousy raging in Finn as & were making progress with their relationship - engaged, bought a house, planning a wedding in Vegas - dreams are made of this and Finn couldn't keep Kasim and became some obsessed stalker.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (23-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I agree there could be some jealousy raging in Finn as & were making progress with their relationship - engaged, bought a house, planning a wedding in Vegas - dreams are made of this and Finn couldn't keep Kasim and became some obsessed stalker.
    maybe why it was him who told the police

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    maybe why it was him who told the police
    hi mate good point could if Kasim and his dad didnt tell the they cant have a case and as far we know thats hasnt happend so im thinking it wont go far and the case is dropped and i looking to aee Aaron`s reaction when he finds it was Finn who told the police i still say why would Aaron say sorry mybe be sorry for hitting Kasim after he hit Finn he was only standing up for Finn lie you say he`s jealous of Robron and he hasnt got anybody and tonight hope we have a nice scene with our boys and be nice if we have a little hug or kiss when Rob say he stand by him and it looks like Rob has out his Engagement ring back on

Thread Information