Page 210 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1101602002082092102112122202603107101210 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    There will always be something for them to deal with which is why we care about them so much. 👍🏻
    True Don we love our Robron so much we stand them whatever they do they love each other and always look out for one other wouldnt it be lovely if they go Las Vagas on Honeymoon and to see them take one of tem over the treshold? wonder who talk who? i bet it Rob he`s a taller than aaron he could hold on more tight

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    True Don we love our Robron so much we stand them whatever they do they love each other and always look out for one other wouldnt it be lovely if they go Las Vagas on Honeymoon and to see them take one of tem over the treshold? wonder who talk who? i bet it Rob he`s a taller than aaron he could hold on more tight

Do you mean like Jenny the Robron fan artist did in this?
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CuDvCcDWAAAfAeO.jpg
    Last edited by Sug-din; 21-01-2017 at 18:22.

Do you mean like Jenny the Robron fan artist did in this?
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CuDvCcDWAAAfAeO.jpg
    yes Don that would do very nice and then Rob can so up stairs now and can do whatever they like now they are husbands

yes Don that would do very nice and then Rob can so up stairs now and can do whatever they like now they are husbands
    I'm sure I don't know what you mean!!

I'm sure I don't know what you mean!!
    oh come on Don you know the about 18months ago in back back of pub when Aaron came down stairs and Rob came they had a chat and Robron had passoninte Kiss and Rob up stairs now

oh come on Don you know the about 18months ago in back back of pub when Aaron came down stairs and Rob came they had a chat and Robron had passoninte Kiss and Rob up stairs now
    Matty
    I was only kidding. Of course I knew what you meant!😁

Am I right in thinking that& aren't going to be on very much this week - except in the first couple of days?

Then again it is slightly different showings this week as it's an hour ep on Tuesday and none on Wed owing to the NTA's. So really anything could happen.

Am I right in thinking that& aren't going to be on very much this week - except in the first couple of days?

Then again it is slightly different showings this week as it's an hour ep on Tuesday and none on Wed owing to the NTA's. So really anything could happen.
    Monday & Tuesday I think but we may see quite a lot of them due to the double episode then nothing at the end of the week but who knows <<<???

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Monday & Tuesday I think but we may see quite a lot of them due to the double episode then nothing at the end of the week but who knows <<<???
    You never can tell !?👍🏻
    We will see some of the cast at the NTA's on Wed - I would think Danny is bound to be there - not sure if Ryan will be though?😁

Not sure if this got linked I think maybe it did but Robert's in this round of the character comp, voting closes at midnight:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2200453

Danny Radio interview, skip to 53 mins or so and Danny is on pretty much for an hour:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04nzxws

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (22-01-2017), Paul_Robs (22-01-2017), Sug-din (22-01-2017)

Thread Information