Page 209 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1091591992072082092102112192593097091209 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Yes, perhaps this is yet another ED 'twist'.

I felt decidedly uneasy last night with that scene of Finn sitting in the car outside Kasim's looking at him. He is just deranged!
    I would say a very unhealthy obsession with Kasim, its like Finn thinks they have been seeing each other for month and months when its been a matter of a few dates and actually Kasim has ben quite honest to say he's not that in to him.

I think if it was the real world Finn's family would be going crazy that he is ruining Robrons' future, a couple who are engaged, live together and in a real relationship not a fantasy land.

I am sure ED will bring this to some sort of head soon, they still need to bring Emma to justice as well for killing James.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I would say a very unhealthy obsession with Kasim, its like Finn thinks they have been seeing each other for month and months when its been a matter of a few dates and actually Kasim has ben quite honest to say he's not that in to him.

I think if it was the real world Finn's family would be going crazy that he is ruining Robrons' future, a couple who are engaged, live together and in a real relationship not a fantasy land.

I am sure ED will bring this to some sort of head soon, they still need to bring Emma to justice as well for killing James.
    I'm just a bit wary that he is going to end up doing something to Kasim & this is going to have a knock on effect withattack but I'm sure they wouldn't do that.

I was wondering if perhaps this upcoming stuff with Gabby looking after Ashley may result in her getting the camera out to entertain him and her seeing the footage with Emma on - there had to be a reason for that to be filmed.

I'm just a bit wary that he is going to end up doing something to Kasim & this is going to have a knock on effect withattack but I'm sure they wouldn't do that.

I was wondering if perhaps this upcoming stuff with Gabby looking after Ashley may result in her getting the camera out to entertain him and her seeing the footage with Emma on - there had to be a reason for that to be filmed.
    Hi Don i think you right i think Finn is right you what and i thought when fiin said it was i though Rob was really go for but it didnt or maybe Rob still might and why on earth is Aaron saying to finn on tuesday he was standing up up for him and i hope he wont that Aaron punched Kasmin first if he is he be lying and if he put that in a statemant thats wrong and mybe if Kasim dont make a statement then thats it noi case yeah btw did i hear right from the IM said on twitter that Robron moves into Mill Cott and Liv has a big s/l in the spring and he said 4 things that will happen is heartbreaking /romantic /intimate/ fun so if they move in they get married and the case is dropped and i m love the imimate bit and Romanticmybe a passionte kiss and maybe a bedroom scene

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Don i think you right i think Finn is right you what and i thought when fiin said it was i though Rob was really go for but it didnt or maybe Rob still might and why on earth is Aaron saying to finn on tuesday he was standing up up for him and i hope he wont that Aaron punched Kasmin first if he is he be lying and if he put that in a statemant thats wrong and mybe if Kasim dont make a statement then thats it noi case yeah btw did i hear right from the IM said on twitter that Robron moves into Mill Cott and Liv has a big s/l in the spring and he said 4 things that will happen is heartbreaking /romantic /intimate/ fun so if they move in they get married and the case is dropped and i m love the imimate bit and Romanticmybe a passionte kiss and maybe a bedroom scene

Hi Matty - to me there appears to be too many loose ends for this to make a solid case againstbut there's bound to be a bit more embargoed stuff that may clear this up.

Yes, I believe that is what IM said. 👍🏻

I'm sure we'll get a kiss and a hug and a bedroom scene would be good - but I think that part we will probably have to leave to our active imaginations. 💋

Hi Matty - to me there appears to be too many loose ends for this to make a solid case againstbut there's bound to be a bit more embargoed stuff that may clear this up.

Yes, I believe that is what IM said. 👍🏻

I'm sure we'll get a kiss and a hug and a bedroom scene would be good - but I think that part we will probably have to leave to our active imaginations. 💋
    very True Don but ive just remmbered what Danny said he said the Robron fans would love it so im going to say we be very happy at whatever that is Robron getting is 1 so im guessing its something else mybe not what we are expecting im thing its romantic

very True Don but ive just remmbered what Danny said he said the Robron fans would love it so im going to say we be very happy at whatever that is Robron getting is 1 so im guessing its something else mybe not what we are expecting im thing its romantic
    I'm sure whatever we get we'll be happy with.

So it's official Finn is a .........,............!
    nuts as a box of frogs like his mother

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    nuts as a box of frogs like his mother
    Yes completely batty, in fact he makes Emma look normal at the moment

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (21-01-2017)

I'm sure whatever we get we'll be happy with.
    im happy that our Robron aill be husbands and we defo get a kiss and we might get one monday when Rob say hes there for him no matter what and i remmebered what IM said lasy night he said he has more lovely and s/l`s for Robron after they are married and mobed into Mill Cott so the Robron story go`s on and to the next level cant wait to found out more

im happy that our Robron aill be husbands and we defo get a kiss and we might get one monday when Rob say hes there for him no matter what and i remmebered what IM said lasy night he said he has more lovely and s/l`s for Robron after they are married and mobed into Mill Cott so the Robron story go`s on and to the next level cant wait to found out more
    There will always be something for them to deal with which is why we care about them so much. 👍🏻

Thread Information