Page 208 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1081581982062072082092102182583087081208 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    A fire station wouldn't go amiss either with all the pyromaniacs and the explosions that happen .
    Ambulances are just stationed outside the village.

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    A fire station wouldn't go amiss either with all the pyromaniacs and the explosions that happen .
    Ambulances are just stationed outside the village.

I have just watched, what a shame for he was obviously so worried and running around trying to find answers and solutions for , his talk to at the end was nice as well, he really made it clear he was WITH HIM.

Finn is an absolutely self obsessed arsehole, weird behaviour.

Pierce well, another arsehole.

DS Wise and Chas - Lovely.

Paddy, shame really but he needs to man up for , why the hell would you go to a lawyer and tell him that the nice DS Wise was going to lose first incriminating statement, what an idiot, if he had an ounce of sense he would keep his mouth shut rather than worrying about himself and Chas, his only issue should have been
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 20-01-2017 at 22:42.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I have just watched, what a shame for he was obviously so worried and running around trying to find answers and solutions for , his talk to at the end was nice as well, he really made it clear he was WITH HIM.

Finn is an absolutely self obsessed arsehole, weird behaviour.

Pierce well, another arsehole.

DS Wise and Chas - Lovely.

Paddy, shame really but he needs to man up for , why the hell would you go to a lawyer and tell him that the nice DS Wise was going to lose first incriminating statement, what an idiot, if he had an ounce of sense he would keep his mouth shut rather than worrying about himself and Chas, his only issue should have been
    He couldn't have made it any clearer that he iis the only one he wants - however long it takes and they will get married.
    I saw def had ring on but I wasn't sure if did!.

i couldn't find a polite word to describe Finn earlier and I can't fine one now either!

Pierce's plan is going to backfire a bit on him tomorrow by the looks of things as Chas is going to lay into Paddy for saying something. No words to describe Pierce either.

Why on earth would you tell the lawyer, especially the one that you had involved in the case info like that - why would you tell anybody for that matter? Paddy is a ......

Maybe I've missed something but have the police even questioned Kasim and does he even know that Aaron has been arrested? He's home and walking about so he can't be that bad at the moment!
    Last edited by Sug-din; 20-01-2017 at 23:23.

You would have thought that if anybody had gone straight to the police to getarrested it would have been Kasims Dad - which isn't the case! Maybe I'm looking too deep into this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    You would have thought that if anybody had gone straight to the police to getarrested it would have been Kasims Dad - which isn't the case! Maybe I'm looking too deep into this.
    I thought it was odd that the non-injured party would report the incident surely Kasim would need to validate ???

I thought it was odd that the non-injured party would report the incident surely Kasim would need to validate ???
    I know this is Soapland and you don't hear every single detail but what doesn't ring true to me is that there was not even a throw away line put in that Kasim or his Father had been spoken too!

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I know this is Soapland and you don't hear every single detail but what doesn't ring true to me is that there was not even a throw away line put in that Kasim or his Father had been spoken too!
    Yes this is somewhat strange, it may be how gets off ???

Yes this is somewhat strange, it may be how gets off ???
    Yes, perhaps this is yet another ED 'twist'.

I felt decidedly uneasy last night with that scene of Finn sitting in the car outside Kasim's looking at him. He is just deranged!

Thread Information