Page 203 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 1031531932012022032042052132533037031203 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hehe got any thoughts yet
    hi mate just sent you a PM tonights ep will be good and lets hope we get some nice scenes before it goes awol but both Danny+Ryan are great doing angry and mad with each other which is why are such great Actors and will do it great and the make up scenes next week will be good to just like Danny+Ryan say it wonderful to do the make up scenes after the rows which is why Robbron are great and have a wonderful chemisrty and thats what make them work so well so up faith we have a Robron to see and it be worth the wait you see matty

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Don im looking at the postives i think if we see them atctully talk about the issues that Aaron will talk about then it be be good and be cleared up and reading down the interview they do get married because they are filming it yeah so im looking forward to and Rob will do anything to marry his bae and loves him and next week we will see come together patch it up with a lovely kiss when he will stand by his man and with all this Drama angst will be prove how much love Rob has for aaron and Aaron for and all this will make them more stonger then ever and to move on and going to say i dont think it wil get court i think thge charges be dropped and Finn will get to Kasim to drop them and just like DANNY+Ryan the bigger the and fun to make up which of course we get next week
    Hi Matty
    I have to admit my positivity isn't as strong today. I'm probably reading too much into this article but I don't feel that this beating is going to be the sort of thing that is going to be got over so quickly - especially as it says
    "Given the time of night that Emmerdale is on, it depends how it's been edited. But when we filmed it, it was pretty brutal. It kind of had to be – and I think that will make sense further on down the line."
    For the first time I really feel that perhaps this Wedding is maybe happening too fast when Aaron has such issues still there.

Then again I've said it so many times to others so I should listen to my own advice and not prejudge things before we've seen the whole episodes with everything in context, because things don't always appear to happen the way you think they will.👍🏻

I'm still on the fluffy plane and I'm sure the making up scenes between them will be brilliant and there's bound to be a good kiss and hug scene in there somewhere and then they can move on even stronger together and tackle the next thing that happens in their relationship. Don.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Matty
    I have to admit my positivity isn't as strong today. I'm probably reading too much into this article but I don't feel that this beating is going to be the sort of thing that is going to be got over so quickly - especially as it says
    "Given the time of night that Emmerdale is on, it depends how it's been edited. But when we filmed it, it was pretty brutal. It kind of had to be – and I think that will make sense further on down the line."
    For the first time I really feel that perhaps this Wedding is maybe happening too fast when Aaron has such issues still there.

Then again I've said it so many times to others so I should listen to my own advice and not prejudge things before we've seen the whole episodes with everything in context, because things don't always appear to happen the way you think they will.👍🏻

I'm still on the fluffy plane and I'm sure the making up scenes between them will be brilliant and there's bound to be a good kiss and hug scene in there somewhere and then they can move on even stronger together and tackle the next thing that happens in their relationship. Don.
    ah Don we all get involved and get worked up just like with Aaron+Jackson yeah it whats is called true fans and are very much passionte about them yes the beating maybe a step to far buts thats our Aaron for you thinks first and regets it after like it said its soon blow over nad Rob will stand by his bae no matter what and you never know it might not be that bad and i hope they talk about Aaron`s issues before he gets arrested yeah but like it says all of this will prove how much love has for Aaron and loves him and will do anything to marry him yes mybe a bit quick but its a soap and they do things very quick and this is why that Robron works so well they come through it and are stronger and l think the charges are dropped yeah if the weding takes place this week so all must be cleared up soon we fans be through it and Robron has always come through it to thats what Robron works and will be fine and we have A Robron wedding to see and a lovely kiss when they say i do and will be husbands stay clam it will be well worth it in the end

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    ah Don we all get involved and get worked up just like with Aaron+Jackson yeah it whats is called true fans and are very much passionte about them yes the beating maybe a step to far buts thats our Aaron for you thinks first and regets it after like it said its soon blow over nad Rob will stand by his bae no matter what and you never know it might not be that bad and i hope they talk about Aaron`s issues before he gets arrested yeah but like it says all of this will prove how much love has for Aaron and loves him and will do anything to marry him yes mybe a bit quick but its a soap and they do things very quick and this is why that Robron works so well they come through it and are stronger and l think the charges are dropped yeah if the weding takes place this week so all must be cleared up soon we fans be through it and Robron has always come through it to thats what Robron works and will be fine and we have A Robron wedding to see and a lovely kiss when they say i do and will be husbands stay clam it will be well worth it in the end
    I know things will work out, I'm just having one of them days, it'll be fine!

hello fellow Robroners tonight will be ok and hopefully Robron can finally get past this Insurcuries and hope we have a good conversation and get past this and all this is prove Robron will be alot stronger with it and like IM all this will prove how much Rob loves Aaron and will do anything to get Aaron up the asile so stay calm and stay postive i am and always will be i been here since day 1 and we will have a wonderful Robron Wedding to see and have a passionate kiss when they say i do and go have a good time in Las Vagas for the Robron Honeymoon where they can get up to all sorts it be worth the wait im sure once this Drama is over and we can be proud of our Robron

Right everyone, we know its going to be a bit stressful tonight but hopefully this is the end of this story arc for , he will have to deal with the police and any court issues BUT its looking positive about the wedding the we will hopefully see and happy and MARRIED - YES - MARRIED - now we never thought that would be on the agenda 2 years ago

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (19-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Right everyone, we know its going to be a bit stressful tonight but hopefully this is the end of this story arc for , he will have to deal with the police and any court issues BUT its looking positive about the wedding the we will hopefully see and happy and MARRIED - YES - MARRIED - now we never thought that would be on the agenda 2 years ago
    You're right Paul. Tonight will hopefully bring this to a climax. The court stuff may not be as bad as we think and even if it is - they will get through this together and stronger than ever.

The fact that this relationship started as an affair all that time ago and results in a Wedding is testimony that their relationship is worth much more than just a quick tumble to fill the time in.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

pond21 (19-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    hello Paul im always postive where our Robron is concerned yeah we have a Robron to see and lovely kiss when they say i do they have come along way and are very proud of then this is blip but next week they back on track and our Rob will do anythinmg and stand by his man and prove how much he loves Aaron lets all cheer for the Robron Wedding :cheer

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (19-01-2017), Sug-din (19-01-2017)

You're right Paul. Tonight will hopefully bring this to a climax. The court stuff may not be as bad as we think and even if it is - they will get through this together and stronger than ever.

The fact that this relationship started as an affair all that time ago and results in a Wedding is testimony that their relationship is worth much more than just a quick tumble to fill the time in.
    hi Don lets all stay calm all this will make our Robron Stronger and all this will prove how much he loves Aaron and do anything to marry his bae its just Drama as awalys with Robron but it be fine im on that fluffy plane with a glass of wine when they get married and are husbands and cant wait to see Robron seal there love for each other with a big kiss when they say i do and go on there Robron Honeymoon to Las Vagas when they can get up to all sorts as well as doing some sightseing

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (19-01-2017)

hi Don very true this is what makes Robron works so well and this Drama will be no different they will get pst it on move which of course they do and will be maried soon and be Husbands and they will sovle whatever is thrown to them and of course we have the best actors in Danny+Ryan who work so well together and have great working realationship im on the fluffy plane and have Robron Wedding soon cant wait and to hear there vows and see them saiying i do with a pasionate kiss at the end of it they are soulmates and are in love with each other

15. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (19-01-2017)

Thread Information