Page 188 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 881381781861871881891901982382886881188 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi paul just think what colour suit Aaron and Rob will ware for there wedding? i say Blue for Aaron and Rob maybe that wasicoat he wore for Aaron`s Birthday he did very hot in yeah and do you think Andy could make a surprise visit for the wedding? now andy`s been cleared like Rob or was it Aaron said it and of we have Aaron found not gulity because Rob we get get finn to put pressure on kasim to try to drop the charges and i think it be like Adam and vic wedding if they were filming the court this week and aaron gets found not guilty and i heard that they are back next week to film the wedding so its looks like it yeah so it wil work out in the end we have a our Robron wedding and rush back get married have a passiante kiss when they say i do they of for a Robron Las Vagas Honeymoon when they can up to all sorts
    Hi Matty- I think matching blue suits would be good?
    It will all depend if they can get in touch with Andy, but I suppose in a way, Andy could have read the report of Lachlans trial in the paper and he could contact them.
    We're still not sure thateven ends up in court yet!
    The wedding is getting closer every day.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

flappinfanny (14-01-2017)

Andy will come to the wedding and tell Robert he is proud of him

They will wear blue suits and will look at each other like no-one else exists.
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 15-01-2017 at 00:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Andy will come to the wedding and tell Robert he is proud of him

They will wear blue suits and will look at each other like no-one else exists.
    Morning

Now this is a good positive way to start the day and a week that will probably give us a fair bit of angst but also show us how muchreally care for each other. Thanks for that!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (15-01-2017)

After the wedding etc ... I think it would be interesting to see how would deal with someone making a homophobic comment to him, what would he do and say to that person as I have not yet seen him receive any negative reaction to him being in an intimate relationship with a man yet.

After the wedding etc ... I think it would be interesting to see how would deal with someone making a homophobic comment to him, what would he do and say to that person as I have not yet seen him receive any negative reaction to him being in an intimate relationship with a man yet.
    hi i dont we will see its ploty just Aaron insurecites yeah so is everyone thinking this week the will film the wedding ? and lastweek was the court ? or wqs lastweek something else that bit is confussing me? we know Robron are getting married and Aaron was in black not something you go to wedding mybe a funneral ? mybe there`s no court? or mybe there was? and they find not gulity and they fim it this week? they coul;d do the Adam+Vic wedding yeah adama go`s to court and wedding after oh i dont know the one fir sure is that Aaron not going to prision yeah and like IM said Rob will do anything to marry Rob and this Drama only show how much he loves Aaron and will anything

That would really show how good Ryan's acting ability is if they did that. The only thing that might stop him wanting to do that sort of scene would be because he actually got targeted with homophobic abuse in real life - I could be wrong of course that he would feel uncomfortable doing it. It would be yet another way of ED tackling an issue though!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/e...y-been-7692154

hello everyonehows our Robroners feeling today? looking forward to this week i hope we get to see this jealous stuff all sorted out it bit boring to on to the wedding i hope Robron gets it sorted out before aaron`s arrested yeah and im hoping we get a kiss on the stairs when they talk about Las Vags and do everyone think they are filming the wedding this week? and last week was something else ? mybe a funneral or Aaron found not guilty and they marry next week? or there be no Court ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    That would really show how good Ryan's acting ability is if they did that. The only thing that might stop him wanting to do that sort of scene would be because he actually got targeted with homophobic abuse in real life - I could be wrong of course that he would feel uncomfortable doing it. It would be yet another way of ED tackling an issue though!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/e...y-been-7692154
    I think it would be interesting to see his reaction is so strong and in control this would be an opportunity to show him feeling slightly more vulnerable.

:
    Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hello everyonehows our Robroners feeling today? looking forward to this week i hope we get to see this jealous stuff all sorted out it bit boring to on to the wedding i hope Robron gets it sorted out before aaron`s arrested yeah and im hoping we get a kiss on the stairs when they talk about Las Vags and do everyone think they are filming the wedding this week? and last week was something else ? mybe a funneral or Aaron found not guilty and they marry next week? or there be no Court ?
    Hi Matty, I'm feeling not too bad at all today. It would be good if this jealousy stuff got put to rest once and for all. A kiss on the stairs would be great.
    I'm beginning to wonder if this court thing is a red herring and maybe if there has been a court case it could actually be the sentencing case for Lachlan andjust been attending to see the result - they did say at his trial last week that Lachlan would be held in jail until this time. I could be completely wrong though.
    Either way it seems pretty certain that they are filming the wedding this week.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

pond21 (15-01-2017)

I think it would be interesting to see his reaction is so strong and in control this would be an opportunity to show him feeling slightly more vulnerable.
    That's true he is usually so in control it would be interesting to see how he would cope with it and how it would make him feel and after all he would have there at his side to support him - it would be an interesting turn to see him being supported through something.👍🏻

Thread Information