Page 186 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 861361761841851861871881962362866861186 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    Here the link for the next heat of the character competition. No Aaron yet but obviously who makes it through the rounds affect Robron. Rebecca is in this heat .

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2198423

I've cast mine earlier - I bet you can't guess who I put at the bottom.

I don't generally like Nicola tbh but I think she works well with Robert as they're very similar and sort of antagonise each other but they both want to be successful and make money.

Being treated to Jimmy and bob with hardly any clothes is stomach churning when the fit cast members hardly ever get there's off .
    Yeah, they do work well together. Maybe because many years ago Nicola was his first encounter.😀
    Bob & Jimmy clotheless do make you feel a bit squeamish don't they.

Here the link for the next heat of the character competition. No Aaron yet but obviously who makes it through the rounds affect Robron. Rebecca is in this heat .

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2198423
    Thanx voted but when is Aaron? There can't be that many main characters left

I don't generally like Nicola tbh but I think she works well with Robert as they're very similar and sort of antagonise each other but they both want to be successful and make money.

Being treated to Jimmy and bob with hardly any clothes is stomach churning when the fit cast members hardly ever get there's off .

The actor that plays jimmy obvs loves getting his kit off but yes some of the fitsters should be less shy although I'm sure if he's in it much longer Kasim will be changing his shirt at least

Morning Everyone,
    I trust you are all well and safe. Thankfully the snow has about gone from here.😀

Am I sad in wishing it was this time next week and we knew exactly what happened?

Saying that, I am actually looking forward to the episodes as it means we see more of our boys, as they are so good at the angst and making up scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    [/B]
    The actor that plays jimmy obvs loves getting his kit off but yes some of the fitsters should be less shy although I'm sure if he's in it much longer Kasim will be changing his shirt at least
    You never know:-

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flappinfanny For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-01-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (14-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Morning Everyone,
    I trust you are all well and safe. Thankfully the snow has about gone from here.😀

Am I sad in wishing it was this time next week and we knew exactly what happened?

Saying that, I am actually looking forward to the episodes as it means we see more of our boys, as they are so good at the angst and making up scenes.
    afternoon Don just be happy as i am everything will be fien Rob will get his man free and marry him and we have a wondeful wedding a passionate kiss when they say i do and of to to the Robron Las Vagas honeymoon and then they can get up to all sorts im on our fluffy jet plane and having a glass of wine our Robron are power couple and all this Drama will make more stronger and in theend they love each other and are in love with other matty

Fun to watch, coin flipping for Vegas and Rob saying they love each other and if they do Vegas they will fly home married men

https://twitter.com/muppetpyjamas/st...26279664472064

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (15-01-2017), EddyBee (14-01-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (16-01-2017)

hello fellow Robroners are we a happy bunch today? i am and always happy with Robron and with all this Drama it will work as it always does and we have a lovely Robron Wedding a lovely passionate kiss when they say i do then Robron can go on ther Robron Honeymoon to Las Vags and get up to allsorts that is for all now Robron forever and always

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (14-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    afternoon Don just be happy as i am everything will be fien Rob will get his man free and marry him and we have a wondeful wedding a passionate kiss when they say i do and of to to the Robron Las Vagas honeymoon and then they can get up to all sorts im on our fluffy jet plane and having a glass of wine our Robron are power couple and all this Drama will make more stronger and in theend they love each other and are in love with other matty
    Hi Matty
    Yeah you're right everything will be fine!

Thread Information