Page 185 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 851351751831841851861871952352856851185 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I'm sitting here wondering to myself if I've missed something! Has it actually been confirmed somewhere thatactually ends up in court?
    I haven't seen any confirmation of that.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (13-01-2017)

I'm sitting here wondering to myself if I've missed something! Has it actually been confirmed somewhere thatactually ends up in court?
    We have had NO confirmation of anything apart from hitting Kasim and being arrested, where it goes from there is anyones guess at this moment in time.

Week 4 spoilers are up. Nothing for robert & Aaron. Debbie is back. Looks like Sarah has a new face ;)

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 77unicorns For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (13-01-2017), Paul_Robs (13-01-2017), Sug-din (13-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    We have had NO confirmation of anything apart from hitting Kasim and being arrested, where it goes from there is anyones guess at this moment in time.
    I thought I hadn't seen anything - probably just me getting the wrong idea by looking somewhere else briefly. Thanks for the update. 😀

I thought I hadn't seen anything - probably just me getting the wrong idea by looking somewhere else briefly. Thanks for the update. 😀
    I think may end up in more trouble than we would like and it my have some kind if effect on the wedding but I still believe they will get married.

I enjoyed tonights episode it was just slightly silly and loved the & Nicola stuff.

[QUOTE=Paul_Robs;863380]I think may end up in more trouble than we would like and it my have some kind if effect on the wedding but I still believe they will get married.

I enjoyed tonights episode it was just slightly silly and loved the & Nicola stuff.[/QUOTE

Unfortunately, I think your right but we will get the wedding in the end.
    I really liked the and Nicola stuff too.
    I wonder if Lawrence would have got jealous if he'd seen how Ronnie was eyeing up the dancers.

[QUOTE=Sug-din;863381]
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I think may end up in more trouble than we would like and it my have some kind if effect on the wedding but I still believe they will get married.

I enjoyed tonights episode it was just slightly silly and loved the & Nicola stuff.[/QUOTE

Unfortunately, I think your right but we will get the wedding in the end.
    I really liked the and Nicola stuff too.
    I wonder if Lawrence would have got jealous if he'd seen how Ronnie was eyeing up the dancers.
    I think Lawrence would have had a heart attack if he had gone, as the Ronnie/Lawrence is more platonic I think Ronnie is OK to grab an eyeful from time to time

[QUOTE=Paul_Robs;863383]

I think Lawrence would have had a heart attack if he had gone, as the Ronnie/Lawrence is more platonic I think Ronnie is OK to grab an eyeful from time to time
    Yeah, it may have been too much for him - I was just laughing to myself how much Ronnie seemed to be enjoying it. 😁
    Could have done without the glimpse of Bobs bum though!

Here the link for the next heat of the character competition. No Aaron yet but obviously who makes it through the rounds affect Robron. Rebecca is in this heat .

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2198423

12. The Following User Says Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (14-01-2017)

I don't generally like Nicola tbh but I think she works well with Robert as they're very similar and sort of antagonise each other but they both want to be successful and make money.

Being treated to Jimmy and bob with hardly any clothes is stomach churning when the fit cast members hardly ever get there's off .

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (14-01-2017), Fhionnuisce2 (14-01-2017)

Thread Information