Page 184 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 841341741821831841851861942342846841184 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    So are We thinking that perhaps the wedding andpossibly appearing in court may be both on the same day? If this is so, is it not a bit too close to the storyline of the day that Andy was going to marry Jo but he had to leave to go to court himself? Surely they wouldn't do a rehash of that - No hang on, this is ED - of course they would!!!!
    hi Don of course Ed will do that iys all about Drama and angstand if its true that are carrying the wedding filming over to nextweek that could all tie with what IM said that Rob said this proves how much is in love with Aaron and wants to marry him asap and when they find Aaron not guilty of course and they will rush back to the wedding or even marry in the same building could happen if they are on location and could film at the same place the Town Hall

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (13-01-2017)

hi 77unicorns just sent a quick reply back to your PM matty

Leaning was perhaps the wrong terminology but I'm sure you knew what I meant!
    You mean they aren't real? What have I been supporting all this time?
    I do enjoy other stories too!😀
    Can I 'lean' next to you and then I will always be positive as well?
    Sorry to spoiler the illusion, I apologise unreservedly.

Of course you can "lean" next to me (I am not always positive but I try to be).

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Sorry to spoiler the illusion, I apologise unreservedly.

Of course you can "lean" next to me (I am not always positive but I try to be).
    You always help to bring me back to positivity land so I would say you're pretty near to it! 👍🏻

I see from Facebook that our boys are on tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Well, at times it seems they don't appreciate Robron at all

I find leaning to one particular character a little strange, I like Robron. People forget they are fictitious, I think some people actually think they are real. I also enjoy other stories in ED (not all, seeing Jimmy naked was enough to give me nightmare last night) like Ashley's dementia. Some stories need more work and thought, some of the comedic elements are almost like a farce and totally unrealistic and unbelievable BUT I suppose ED have to offer something for everyone so I tolerate the poor elements (for me) to enjoy the better bits. You know me I try to be positive ...
    Well that's another thing that also confuses me because sometimes I think I'm missing the point Yes, I do love it when Robron are on screen but like you, I do like other stories in ED, especially Ashley's dementia and also the Pierce/Rhona storyline that's beginning to take shape. Sometimes I feel as though it's my mission on the other thread to defend Robert at any opportunity, even though I am a Robron fan, just so there's some kind of balance on there

7. The Following User Says Thank You to angeldust For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (13-01-2017)

A bit of Robron trivia- it's two years today sincesaid to after a scrapyard meeting, "Don't get cold feet, you'll make me think I fell for a quitter!"

A bit of Robron trivia- it's two years today sincesaid to after a scrapyard meeting, "Don't get cold feet, you'll make me think I fell for a quitter!"
    Robert is the softest

Quote Originally Posted by princedracul View Post
    Robert is the softest
    Sorry, my smutty mind went into overdrive on that line of yours - better go out for a wander in the snow and cool down!

Well this week we've had Jimmy naked, Bob 1/2 naked - who next Eric, Sandy, Zac?

Sorry, but the only thing I enjoyed tonight was seeing our boys and scenes with Nicola. 😁

I'm sitting here wondering to myself if I've missed something! Has it actually been confirmed somewhere thatactually ends up in court?

Thread Information