Page 183 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 831331731811821831841851932332836831183 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

So are We thinking that perhaps the wedding andpossibly appearing in court may be both on the same day? If this is so, is it not a bit too close to the storyline of the day that Andy was going to marry Jo but he had to leave to go to court himself? Surely they wouldn't do a rehash of that - No hang on, this is ED - of course they would!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    So are We thinking that perhaps the wedding andpossibly appearing in court may be both on the same day? If this is so, is it not a bit too close to the storyline of the day that Andy was going to marry Jo but he had to leave to go to court himself? Surely they wouldn't do a rehash of that - No hang on, this is ED - of course they would!!!!
    Ohhh and also like When Vic and Adam rushed off to get married then had to rush straight to court

The other thread are melting down about saying "we don't need a piece of paper" but I said I don't see that line as anything bad, it would be a comment that anyone would make to prove they love the other person, that the piece of paper doesn't make that love any more valid or any stronger. I think this is verbalising that he loves no matter what, he doesn't want to live life without . I think wants to marry to make a statement to everyone that he is with the person he loves.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

77unicorns (13-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post
    Ohhh and also like When Vic and Adam rushed off to get married then had to rush straight to court
    Yeah, I forgot about that one!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

77unicorns (13-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    The other thread are melting down about saying "we don't need a piece of paper" but I said I don't see that line as anything bad, it would be a comment that anyone would make to prove they love the other person, that the piece of paper doesn't make that love any more valid or any stronger. I think this is verbalising that he loves no matter what, he doesn't want to live life without . I think wants to marry to make a statement to everyone that he is with the person he loves.
    Some people in the other thread really confuse me because it's supposed to be a Robron appreciation thread but they don't appear to like Robert much. It seems that he can never do anything right yet Aaron can do no wrong

I know a couple in the 'real world' who have been together since they were in their late teens and have grown up kids and they've never felt the need for a bit of paper but they wouldn't be with anyone else! 😀

Quote Originally Posted by angeldust View Post
    Some people in the other thread really confuse me because it's supposed to be a Robron appreciation thread but they don't appear to like Robert much. It seems that he can never do anything right yet Aaron can do no wrong
    That's what used to really get to me - I have always admitted to leaning slighty towards but that didn't mean that I appreciatedany less.😁

I began to get the feeling no matter who it was, he would never be good enough for
    Last edited by Sug-din; 13-01-2017 at 17:02.

Quote Originally Posted by angeldust View Post

Well, at times it seems they don't appreciate Robron at all

I find leaning to one particular character a little strange, I like Robron. People forget they are fictitious, I think some people actually think they are real. I also enjoy other stories in ED (not all, seeing Jimmy naked was enough to give me nightmare last night) like Ashley's dementia. Some stories need more work and thought, some of the comedic elements are almost like a farce and totally unrealistic and unbelievable BUT I suppose ED have to offer something for everyone so I tolerate the poor elements (for me) to enjoy the better bits. You know me I try to be positive ...

Well, at times it seems they don't appreciate Robron at all

I find leaning to one particular character a little strange, I like Robron. People forget they are fictitious, I think some people actually think they are real. I also enjoy other stories in ED (not all, seeing Jimmy naked was enough to give me nightmare last night) like Ashley's dementia. Some stories need more work and thought, some of the comedic elements are almost like a farce and totally unrealistic and unbelievable BUT I suppose ED have to offer something for everyone so I tolerate the poor elements (for me) to enjoy the better bits. You know me I try to be positive ...
    Leaning was perhaps the wrong terminology but I'm sure you knew what I meant!
    You mean they aren't real? What have I been supporting all this time?
    I do enjoy other stories too!😀
    Can I 'lean' next to you and then I will always be positive as well?

Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post
    hi mybe they do the it again i did hear rumours that they are coming back next week to finish the wedding if true that it be true they film the court stuf Aaron get lets off and Rushes to get married to Rob btw we know Robron gets married its all about Drama lol and then we have our Robron married Husbands a passionate kiss when they say i do and of to Las Vagas for there honyemoon and Robron can get up all sorts in there honeymoon suite

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (13-01-2017)

Thread Information