Page 182 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 821321721801811821831841922322826821182 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    no I haven't seen the one with robron and rebecca at HF cos the ed site ones are blocked here but they usually end up on twitter or somewhere - would you have a link

oic so your senior member even though it doesn't show can you do more things
    Haha I dont know if you can do more but it gives you more green things

Here's the other preview

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Thanks for spoilers. I thought there'd been a spoiler mention somewhere ofapologising to Kasim that week - maybe I'm wrong.
    Is that the wedding suit then?
    Looks like Vegas was going to happen pretty quickly! ��
    That is the Tuesday of week 4

The suit looks very much like the one he wore to James funeral in the Friday ep of SSW when they revealed who had died. Ooh also he wore a similar one to Hollys

Cant believe how close its getting
    Last edited by 77unicorns; 13-01-2017 at 15:51.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 77unicorns For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (13-01-2017)

Just as a point of info here. Not in anyway telling anyone what do do! If you are going to Private Message anyone don't put it in Vistor Message section on the persons profile as it means everyone who can access your profile can see them. 😀
    how do you pm here here it seems so much more complicated that somewhere else

Hi Matty - I have replied.
    hi Don just sent a long reply back to your PM matty btw Robron will have there Robron in the end have the faith its all about Drama but aaron will get to marry his man he loves and Rob will marry his bae who will do anything to marry his bae and loves so much and like IM Rob will do anything to get his man up the asile

hi you go to private message and put the name you want PM and say which thread yeah just like you PM eailer matty i will PM now matty

If you click on the persons name in their post it gives you a few options and one of them is pm or you can go to their profile and got to pm that way. 😀

Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post
    Haha I dont know if you can do more but it gives you more green things

Here's the other preview

green things

thanx a lot for the clip and actually (being positive) its not half as bad as people making out. I thought at first they were together on sofa but actually they very definitely in separate ones with high back so they hardly be doing anything. however, i did feel sorry for Aaron, his poor little face. I so get how he feels but I also know that Robert only wants him but maybe he should just think a little more. They so need to have that chat and erm thrash it out

green things

thanx a lot for the clip and actually (being positive) its not half as bad as people making out. I thought at first they were together on sofa but actually they very definitely in separate ones with high back so they hardly be doing anything. however, i did feel sorry for Aaron, his poor little face. I so get how he feels but I also know that Robert only wants him but maybe he should just think a little more. They so need to have that chat and erm thrash it out
    I am looking forward to this scene in particular because I think the eps leading to it will reveal why Robert feels the need to lie. Even Bex was confused as to why lie? Cant wait for them to thrash it out and give us some great scenes

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 77unicorns For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (13-01-2017), Sug-din (13-01-2017)

If you click on the persons name in their post it gives you a few options and one of them is pm or you can go to their profile and got to pm that way. 😀
    hi Don just sent another reply back to your PM matty

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (13-01-2017)

I am looking forward to this scene in particular because I think the eps leading to it will reveal why Robert feels the need to lie. Even Bex was confused as to why lie? Cant wait for them to thrash it out and give us some great scenes
    so im going to PM mydear and in the end Robron are betting married end off and we get to se a passionate kiss when the sy i do

hi beth just sent you a PM x mattyy

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

77unicorns (13-01-2017)

Thread Information