Page 180 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 801301701781791801811821902302806801180 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

I'm just talking generally and not really referring to any particular place but it amuses me that at one moment one of the characters in an engaged couple, is a lying, devil incarnate, and then the next moment, there's wedding talk!! Talk about fickle!!

Sorry that's cruel - time I went to bed.
    Last edited by Sug-din; 12-01-2017 at 23:34.

Morning All.

I'm back in fluffy plane mood. Not going to let a 1 min clip which could be completely out of context get to me and will wait and see what happens. IM has delivered twists and turns all the time and there's every possibility that he will do the same with the upcoming&storyline. 😀

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (13-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Morning All.

I'm back in fluffy plane mood. Not going to let a 1 min clip which could be completely out of context get to me and will wait and see what happens. IM has delivered twists and turns all the time and there's every possibility that he will do the same with the upcoming&storyline. 😀
    morning Don i was always on our fluffy buss we have a Robron Wedding to look forward to and for them to orangise there wedding once Rob gets his bae free and it be all worth it in end and like IM Rob will do anything to get his man up asile keep the faith i am this will make them Stronger as a couple and Rob is in love with Aaron end of and Aaron is in love with Rob and this why that Robron work so well they are soul mates and the passion when they make up will be good and i think Chas will talk Aaron round and make him see sense and when they have athat talk next week it be fine its just Drama and angst yeah thats what Robron great and will get past it so it cnat be much if they are filming the Wedding yeah i just wait and and let it play out Robron forever

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    morning Don i was always on our fluffy buss we have a Robron Wedding to look forward to and for them to orangise there wedding once Rob gets his bae free and it be all worth it in end and like IM Rob will do anything to get his man up asile keep the faith i am this will make them Stronger as a couple and Rob is in love with Aaron end of and Aaron is in love with Rob and this why that Robron work so well they are soul mates and the passion when they make up will be good and i think Chas will talk Aaron round and make him see sense and when they have athat talk next week it be fine its just Drama and angst yeah thats what Robron great and will get past it so it cnat be much if they are filming the Wedding yeah i just wait and and let it play out Robron forever
    Hi Matty
    I've never lost faith in our boys - I made the mistake of looking on the other place yesterday and all the negativity and assumptions made about such a short clip really got to me - won't be doing that again.
    Whatever happens next week will only make them stronger and make them even more determined to get married.
    There's always going to be Drama but that's what makes them who they are and why we care about them so much!😀

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (13-01-2017), pond21 (13-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi Matty
    I've never lost faith in our boys - I made the mistake of looking on the other place yesterday and all the negativity and assumptions made about such a short clip really got to me - won't be doing that again.
    Whatever happens next week will only make them stronger and make them even more determined to get married.
    There's always going to be Drama but that's what makes them who they are and why we care about them so much!😀
    i argee Don it has to come to a point where they clear the air and sort it out mybe they after or before Aaron`s gets arested yeah and like IM all this proves how much Rob is in love with Aaron and will do anything to marry Aaron and gets him up the asile and i think when aaron`s is arested and Rob will do he can to get him out and clear his name this will prove how much Rob`s him and will do anything for him i say deep that Aaron`s know that but at the same time Rob needs to stop spending to much time Bex and i think Rob will that mybe with the help of Chas or Vic but of course it has done because they are filming the Wedding

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (13-01-2017), Sug-din (13-01-2017)

morning people

hope everyone happy and not too snowed in only had quick look in the other place last nite but left as i just can't be bothered.

Fact is the boyz are getting married and there's bound to be little dramas on the way but i think people read too much into it. if there wasn't anything happening we wouldn't see them anyway all fluffy here

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    morning people

hope everyone happy and not too snowed in only had quick look in the other place last nite but left as i just can't be bothered.

Fact is the boyz are getting married and there's bound to be little dramas on the way but i think people read too much into it. if there wasn't anything happening we wouldn't see them anyway all fluffy here
    Morning👍🏻
    I'm happy, a bit of snow today but nothing too serious so far.❄️
    I think we should make a pact and only let certain ones, who can take it, go to the other place and let them report back then it won't bother us so much.
    Yeah, fluff is good but we'd probably get bored eventually and there's no storyline in it all the time so whatever they throw at our boys that keeps them on our screens, bring it on!!😀

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (13-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    morning people

Fact is the boyz are getting married wub: and there's bound to be little dramas on the way but i think people read too
    much into it. if there wasn't anything happening we wouldn't see them anyway all fluffy here
    im going to PM somthing i know all this about aaon`s insurcities but come on its got to stop they keep round in circles and getting nowhere Drama and angst is all well and good but its going on far to long and mybe after Aaron is arreseted Rob will get it sorted and just like IM Rob will do anything for the aaron toi get him up the asile

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (13-01-2017), Sug-din (13-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    im going to PM somthing i know all this about aaon`s insurcities but come on its got to stop they keep round in circles and getting nowhere Drama and angst is all well and good but its going on far to long and mybe after Aaron is arreseted Rob will get it sorted and just like IM Rob will do anything for the aaron toi get him up the asile
    hi mate just sent a quick PM back to your reply matty

hi Don just sent you a quick PM matty

Thread Information