Page 178 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 781281681761771781791801882282786781178 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    is aaron and adam scrap yard closed
    Nope it's still open. I think the show doesn't do a great job of communicating it though with Adam working at the farm a lot lately + Aaron never seems to be working as he's at the pub most of the time.

The Haulage firm is just ran from there as well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

lizann (12-01-2017)

LOL - I don't think so because there was a clip of them together that was filmed when Adam returned to work after being on I'm a celeb

Ha you would think so They havent done much scrapping lately

Someone actually made a good point on this but cant remember where but in the bts video where Danny welcomed Adam back, there was 2 portacabins jn the scrapyard. Wonder if the Haulage moves out now Nicola is involved

Quote Originally Posted by angeldust View Post
    I'm a fan of both equally but according to the other thread Robert has had a lot more stories than Aaron and Aaron is just there for Robert's stories
    Same. Robert never really gets the fair share in stuff. He gets too much plotty stuff and not a genuine story told from his point of view. We get the occasional scene like in SSW of Robert's state of mind but that's it. When Robert got shot and we saw the fear and paranoid in him that lasted about 1 episode which would have been a fantastic story for him but nope we didn't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post
    Well i dont see what all the fuss is, its goin to give some great scenes, im excited for it. And it was obvious even Bex was questioning why lie? At this moment she has no interest in him and Aaron was even answering her question as to why lie. He's stuck because if Robert told the truth it would make Aaron paranoid but lying is doing the same. They bith have stuff to sort out and they will, i cant wait to see their heated argument, Robert angst is the best
    Same it seems those with the issue are those who still fear Rebecca....I mean the irrational paranoia coming from them can be smelt through a screen.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (12-01-2017)

I couldn't resist looking there. I thought it was supposed to favour each of the characters and see both sides of the arguement, not just to blame everything on one.

I don't particularly like what said in that clip - but it's only just 1 min or so out of a whole set of episodes - we haven't seen the build up or the aftermath yet!

Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post
    Well i dont see what all the fuss is, its goin to give some great scenes, im excited for it. And it was obvious even Bex was questioning why lie? At this moment she has no interest in him and Aaron was even answering her question as to why lie. He's stuck because if Robert told the truth it would make Aaron paranoid but lying is doing the same. They bith have stuff to sort out and they will, i cant wait to see their heated argument, Robert angst is the best
    hi mydear hope you well and we all know we have our Robron Wedding to look forward to and im sure all this has to come to an end it just cant keep going round and round yeah i can see booths side of it yes aaron dont like Rob talking to Bex and nothing is going on end of and Rob has told aaron lots of times he the one nobody come close hes enough and loves him with all his heart but Rob must see from aarons pov yeah and they must have a heart to heart i keep saying Aaron`s knows deep down theres nothing going on yeah it has to stop and move foreward i just wish all this Drama has gone on to long and tbh and a bit OTT and we have a Robron Wedding to see and all this will make them stronger and i hope we have a lovely kiss when Rob gets his bae free

Quote Originally Posted by angeldust View Post
    I'm a fan of both equally but according to the other thread Robert has had a lot more stories than Aaron and Aaron is just there for Robert's stories
    I would have said the opposite actually and he's the one who's character is changed for the worse completely to fit the storyline.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

angeldust (12-01-2017)

So by the looks of things in some places tonight's 2 episodes weren't shown and didn't need to be discussed it was more important to disect a 1 min clip that is probably completely out of context!

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I couldn't resist looking there. I thought it was supposed to favour each of the characters and see both sides of the arguement, not just to blame everything on one.

I don't particularly like what said in that clip - but it's only just 1 min or so out of a whole set of episodes - we haven't seen the build up or the aftermath yet!
    Don same here i can see boths sides but it has to stop for it come to end this has gone on far to long TBH and i hope next week we get to see the end of it im sick of it yes Drama is all well good tbh enough is enough we all know Rob loves aaron so much hes told him enough times and aaron knows that so lets se next week it be the start of all insurcites yeah we all know we have Robron Wedding soon so it must be sorted out soon if not than it be boring and people will turn off watching this angst is all well good but ut has to stop and move on and im sure it will be and then Robron can start to orangise there Wedding they have to start soon yeah if they are filming this week so all this stuff has stop and Aaron being free yeah mattyy

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post

That's what I mean. I thought it was a Robron appreciation thread but I'm sure there are people on there who don't like Robert and in their eyes Aaron can do no wrong I don't think they'd have a problem if Aaron was in all the scenes without Robert

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to angeldust For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (12-01-2017), 77unicorns (12-01-2017), pond21 (12-01-2017), Sug-din (12-01-2017)

Thread Information