Page 176 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 761261661741751761771781862262766761176 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    just watched those vids they were good the Robron wedding nice i hope get to some of them at the real thing the writing in the restirty book and a kissis defo going to happen and a andy would be nice to congrats im sure we might something i still say it be a romantic one with little things in there and something we not expecting a surprise
    I don't know why but I am particular keen of those two videos - I really like the movie trailer one. They could nearly make a full movie like that from all their appearances put together, culminating with the wedding and honeymoon. That's the big soppy romantic coming out in me.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

pond21 (12-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Morning
    Pleased we sorted that out - I'd be a bit concerned if somebody got the idea that I had a 'thing' for giraffes and monkeys.

Well we've at least gotback on our screens tonight even if it is in scenes with "The Addams Family" from the big house:
    Well some people have stranger obsessions in life so giraffes and monkeys are not too bad

Yes, I wonder if we see as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Well some people have stranger obsessions in life so giraffes and monkeys are not too bad

Yes, I wonder if we see as well.
    I'm sure you lovely people have now got this picture of me in my house surrounded by giraffes and monkeys. It's not true!

It would be good to have a couple of scenes with them together before next weeks story - we can always hope.

I'm sure you lovely people have now got this picture of me in my house surrounded by giraffes and monkeys. It's not true!

It would be good to have a couple of scenes with them together before next weeks story - we can always hope.
    You must have very high ceilings if you have giraffes roaming around.

Why did I ever mention giraffes?

Chucky Bride photos on a dartboard was a possibility a short while ago, but not now!!:

hi paul we it looks like we might both Robron in tonights eps there`s Rob outside the court with Diane and Vic and Aaron in the next to Adam so mybe we get Robron sitting along side each other

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pond1968 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (12-01-2017)

Why did I ever mention giraffes?

Chucky Bride photos on a dartboard was a possibility a short while ago, but not now!!:
    No more talk of wild animals - promise.

Why are you not putting her on the dart board.

Interesting link posted in the other place mention of http://player.stv.tv/video/40o9/emme...orners-rakesh/

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (12-01-2017)

No more talk of wild animals - promise.

Why are you not putting her on the dart board.

Interesting link posted in the other place mention of http://player.stv.tv/video/40o9/emme...orners-rakesh/
    I'm trying to give her the benefit of the doubt - if I can!😀

Sois sorting out The Mill insurance! He has got financial involvement then, contrary to some people's beliefs.

[QUOTE=Sug-din;863225]I'm trying to give her the benefit of the doubt - if I can!😀

Sois sorting out The Mill insurance! He has got financial involvement then, contrary to some people's beliefs. [/QUOTE

Yes thats what I thought, he would't bother insuring if he wasn't closely part of he purchase, the other place really get you thinking all sorts of silly things which never actually happen

[QUOTE=Paul_Robs;863229]
    I'm trying to give her the benefit of the doubt - if I can!😀

Sois sorting out The Mill insurance! He has got financial involvement then, contrary to some people's beliefs. [/QUOTE

Yes thats what I thought, he would't bother insuring if he wasn't closely part of he purchase, the other place really get you thinking all sorts of silly things which never actually happen
    I did think when there was the storyline about the purchase that it really wasn't essential to show involvement at that point as it was all aboutwanting to do right by Liv. I never doubted that wasn't involved.

Thread Information