Page 175 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 751251651731741751761771852252756751175 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I think I have arrived in Animal Magic, whats all this about giraffe and monkeys .... how bizarre in RobRonLand but funny

Strange episode today:-

White's are in melt down, Chrissie realising Luckie is a nutter and was lying to her about being beaten, Cain pulling a fast one and winning, Lawrence suddenly realising that he and his family have been evil with a man's life (Andy) forcing him to leave the country and his family.

Finn and rent boy - very odd (but very dishy)

The rest I have forgotten due to its boring nature.

SO - Monkeys and Giraffes !!! ???
    Do you not remember at some point in the pastwas described as a blonde giraffe and is his dirty little grease monkey? 😁

The rent boy, did make it very obvious right from the start that he was supposedly attracted to Finn - not exactly subtle!

Do you think this meltdown of The Whites is a sign that some of them may be on the way out?

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Do you not remember at some point in the pastwas described as a blonde giraffe and is his dirty little grease monkey? 😁

The rent boy, did make it very obvious right from the start that he was supposedly attracted to Finn - not exactly subtle!

Do you think this meltdown of The Whites is a sign that some of them may be on the way out?
    Of course, I forgot about those

White's - hope so !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Of course, I forgot about those

White's - hope so !!!!!
    Morning
    Pleased we sorted that out - I'd be a bit concerned if somebody got the idea that I had a 'thing' for giraffes and monkeys.

Well we've at least gotback on our screens tonight even if it is in scenes with "The Addams Family" from the big house:

hi Robroners hows everyone today been watching our Robron on you-tube again wow what a power couple we have in our Robron they come along way and have Robron wedding soon and i hope we see them in there very first home as a couple but when will we see them moving in? mybe after the wedding?

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hi Robroners hows everyone today been watching our Robron on you-tube again wow what a power couple we have in our Robron they come along way and have Robron wedding soon and i hope we see them in there very first home as a couple but when will we see them moving in? mybe after the wedding?
    Hi Matty
    Pleased to know I'm not the only one that keeps looking back on Robron videos. 😀
    It could be a while for them to move into The Mill as there needs to be a lot of work done on it and as yet there has been no comments about them starting the renovations.

Yeah, wedding soon and the start of their new life as a married couple.

Hi Matty
    Pleased to know I'm not the only one that keeps looking back on Robron videos. 😀
    It could be a while for them to move into The Mill as there needs to be a lot of work done on it and as yet there has been no comments about them starting the renovations.

Yeah, wedding soon and the start of their new life as a married couple.
    im not bored at watching our Robron videos yeah which ones do you like? i like the Emmerdale ones and coira vids are good which are yours? and i think we will have a quite patch once our Robron are married yeah what do you think?

im not bored at watching our Robron videos yeah which ones do you like? i like the Emmerdale ones and coira vids are good which are yours? and i think we will have a quite patch once our Robron are married yeah what do you think?
    There are loads I watch over and over - reunion ones, cute bits , too many to mention but I do like these two and all credit to the people who made them.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqfu18SLQ24
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p2-0C6s4sAw

I do think we'll have to expect a quite time for a while after the wedding - but hopefully it should be explained by them being away on honeymoon. ❤️

There are loads I watch over and over - reunion ones, cute bits , too many to mention but I do like these two and all credit to the people who made them.

I do think we'll have to expect a quite time for a while after the wedding - but hopefully it should be explained by them being away on honeymoon. ❤️
    of course they be on they Las Vags Honeymoon i still cant wait and i hope we have a romantic Wedding and if Maxine has wrote it it will be and it will have lovely kiss when they say i do thats a for certain and if Lucy is of on her leave when she has her baby and isoble doing her GCSE`s it be quite they could be fixing up Mill Cott btw Don im going send you a PM matty x

of course they be on they Las Vags Honeymoon i still cant wait and i hope we have a romantic Wedding and if Maxine has wrote it it will be and it will have lovely kiss when they say i do thats a for certain and if Lucy is of on her leave when she has her baby and isoble doing her GCSE`s it be quite they could be fixing up Mill Cott btw Don im going send you a PM matty x
    Maxine will surely do us proud, she always does. ❤️
    Matty, do feel free to PM me. 😀

just watched those vids they were good the Robron wedding nice i hope get to some of them at the real thing the writing in the restirty book and a kissis defo going to happen and a andy would be nice to congrats im sure we might something i still say it be a romantic one with little things in there and something we not expecting a surprise

Thread Information