Page 173 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 731231631711721731741751832232736731173 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    im not the one for snow had a bad accident years ago was off the road for a year
    o poor you matty sounds bad you take care x

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Oh, sorry to hear that. Hope it hasn't caused you any ongoing problems.
    ah thanx Don im fine but sometimes i get cramp in the one of my legs and have headaches but otherwise fine

People are shipping Nathan and Kasim. Would be so funny

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    ah thanx Don im fine but sometimes i get cramp in the one of my legs and have headaches but otherwise fine
    Oh Matty.
    I'm pleased to hear you're mostly fine after the ordeal. 😀

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    o poor you matty sounds bad you take care x
    ive just took a peek on the other place they talking about you know again but i think this has to stop and i hope when Rob get to Free his bae this insurties stop and some think Bex could be the to get Aaron stop all jealous stuff and i hope ED and IM will put a stop it its getting silly and going round in circles yeah and i hope Rob will listen and see it from his point of view yeah you know what Rob`s like it needs someone to tell how it affects Aaron yeah i hope they sort it before Aaron gets arressted yeah they was going to the police turnnup and even chas was having a go yeah spmething has to give and of course they sort it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (11-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post
    People are shipping Nathan and Kasim. Would be so funny
    Can you imagine what crazy Emma and her boy would get up to if that happened?

It seems some people in other places (from what I pick up on here) are becoming more obsessed about Bex than evenis!! I'm over her now - I think!

Oh Matty.
    I'm pleased to hear you're mostly fine after the ordeal. 😀
    thanx for your kind words means a lot Don ive being watching loads or Robron on You-Tube tonight and wow how much have they come it was such a great idea for bring Aaron+Robert togther in the first place ive been a Robron Fan since day 1 there`s been ups and down but everytime they come stronger then ever and this Drama will be no differnt and be stronger from it and will have a lovley Robron Wedding to the end

It seems some people in other places (from what I pick up on here) are becoming more obsessed about Bex than evenis!! I'm over her now - I think!
    im over her now its like you said eariler its not her and more about aaron`s inserucites over the years and its good they are doing this wish it was Bex yeah its been going on for to long and i think Chas did have a word with him about just before he was areested and Aaron was talking about with Rob yeah and i think it soon they will clear the air

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (11-01-2017)

ive been over there to and seem to think that Bex will talk Aaron round and get through with his insurceriteis yeah well at least they will get past this and move on it must do yeah and some think Aaron and bex will be friends when its over but thata a bit far tbh yes it would be a idea but it would nt work all three of them all mates its about time IM and ED have to start to get bex involved with more then Robron i did a rumour that Bex will start something with going out and when Debbie comes back that will make he jealous if true at least that will distance her from Robron and aaron be more easy with Rob

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (11-01-2017)

Thread Information