Page 170 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 701201601681691701711721802202706701170 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    I don't share. Well I'd share Ryan WITH Danny cause then they'd both be mine to do with what I want. Excuse me cold shower time.
    Now I'm sorry that is just being greedy - at least I was willing to share him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Now I'm sorry that is just being greedy - at least I was willing to share him.
    I know. I'm an awful person but if you had sexy giraffe Ryan you'd not let him go either.

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    I know. I'm an awful person but if you had sexy giraffe Ryan you'd not let him go either.
    Well we can all dream!!

well hello my fellow Robroners how are we today? cant belive rthat by the end of this week or next week we have our very own Robron be married cant wait i wonder if they do a recap over the few years and how it all began like in the lay by and i bet we get a lovely passionate kiss when they say i do thats a dead cert and i think Rob will get his bae out of trouble and i think he put pressure on finn to help him out and will say if he dont he will tell the police it was Ross who shot him the one thing you dont do is get an the wrong side Rob when something matters to someone he loves and cares about like his bae and i think finn will because him and Aaron have started a nice friendship and he will help him yeah and then like IM said then Rob will do anything to for the man he loves and gets him up asile

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    well hello my fellow Robroners how are we today? cant belive rthat by the end of this week or next week we have our very own Robron be married cant wait i wonder if they do a recap over the few years and how it all began like in the lay by and i bet we get a lovely passionate kiss when they say i do thats a dead cert and i think Rob will get his bae out of trouble and i think he put pressure on finn to help him out and will say if he dont he will tell the police it was Ross who shot him the one thing you dont do is get an the wrong side Rob when something matters to someone he loves and cares about like his bae and i think finn will because him and Aaron have started a nice friendship and he will help him yeah and then like IM said then Rob will do anything to for the man he loves and gets him up asile
    hi Matty yea I wonder what bits they are filming today youre right about Robert and Ross so I cant see how Aaron is going to be inside for any time

I think him Aaron and Finn will have a nice friendship. people in another place don't seem to like Finn or think that it will last but I get exactly what Danny meant

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hi Matty yea I wonder what bits they are filming today youre right about Robert and Ross so I cant see how Aaron is going to be inside for any time

I think him Aaron and Finn will have a nice friendship. people in another place don't seem to like Finn or think that it will last but I get exactly what Danny meant
    i think this insureties with Bex at least its getting sorted but as soon as they are trying deal with it aaron is arrested i think deep down Aaron knows theres nothing going on and poor rob cant do nomore and tell he loves and wants to be with him and nobody comes close hes enough etc and he do anything for him yeah but of course Rob is his worst emermy yeah he dont think spending all this time with Bex how Aaron`s feeling yeah it needs to be cleaned up once for all it cant keep coming back it be going round in circles and of Course is only helping with the buiness yeah all Drama and angst yeah and the lovely and passionnte kiss and make up like Robron always do so well a passion kiss

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (11-01-2017)

Hi - been away for a few hours shopping - needed supplies as we're supposed to get a bit of snow over the next couple of days - that's what you get for living in the frozen North!!
    Yeah who would have thought two years ago that we would come to this - a wedding.❤️
    I have faith thatwill talk Finn around in someway.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi - been away for a few hours shopping - needed supplies as we're supposed to get a bit of snow over the next couple of days - that's what you get for living in the frozen North!!
    Yeah who would have thought two years ago that we would come to this - a wedding.❤️
    I have faith thatwill talk Finn around in someway.
    hi whats you first name? mine is matty and im from in the south midlands so where do you think the wedding be? they was talking about doing the weddings in the wollpack lastnight could be there ? the perfect place would be a registry office but they not on loaction yeah or they could if they are still filming it next week yeah i think it be a simple Wedding just like IM said and both Danny+Ryan have always said it be tune with Robron yeah but eithe way it be a romantic one and a lovely passionate kiss when they say i do thats for certain

i think this insureties with Bex at least its getting sorted but as soon as they are trying deal with it aaron is arrested i think deep down Aaron knows theres nothing going on and poor rob cant do nomore and tell he loves and wants to be with him and nobody comes close hes enough etc and he do anything for him yeah but of course Rob is his worst emermy yeah he dont think spending all this time with Bex how Aaron`s feeling yeah it needs to be cleaned up once for all it cant keep coming back it be going round in circles and of Course is only helping with the buiness yeah all Drama and angst yeah and the lovely and passionnte kiss and make up like Robron always do so well a passion kiss
    It does look like Bex will not be a problem in the future as hopefully the talk they have before the police will mean thatfinds out about feelings about her because I really don't think that they would carry on a storyline with and Bex working together into Feb if it has not been made clear that it is all strictly business - which we already know it is.
    I'm really looking forward to the fighting actually as the making up 💋💋is always worth the angst.

hi whats you first name? mine is matty and im from in the south midlands so where do you think the wedding be? they was talking about doing the weddings in the wollpack lastnight could be there ? the perfect place would be a registry office but they not on loaction yeah or they could if they are still filming it next week yeah i think it be a simple Wedding just like IM said and both Danny+Ryan have always said it be tune with Robron yeah but eithe way it be a romantic one and a lovely passionate kiss when they say i do thats for certain
    It's Don! I'm not sure, perhaps the barn. It could be done on a location that is kept very much a secret and we could all be surprised. I don't think it would be the Village Hall though considering what happened at the last wedding there. Wherever they have it will be special and I'm sure it will be romantic! 😍😂

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

pond21 (11-01-2017)

Thread Information