Page 157 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 571071471551561571581591672072576571157 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    I agree with you re Rebecca. I'm finding it a bit frustrating how people wont let her be a character who is friends with Robert now and still see her as a threat which means they see Robert as someone who can be tempted from Aaron even after everything.....
    I don't see Rebecca as a threat to our boys relationship anymore it is just unfortunate that I have just not taken to the actual character and find it difficult to watch scenes she's in even if Robert or Aaron aren't involved. i know that is unfair on the character but I'm sorry that's how I feel.

Do we have any indication the boys will be in eps on the following dates: 10 & 11, and 16 and 18 January?

Just curious so I can pen it down in my planner.

Quote Originally Posted by princedracul View Post
    Do we have any indication the boys will be in eps on the following dates: 10 & 11, and 16 and 18 January?

Just curious so I can pen it down in my planner.

These are the only bits I can find at present that have their names mentioned if that's any use

Episode Descriptions (Week 2)
    Monday January 9th
    Chas is pleased to see Aaron and Robert back.
    Thursday January 12th
    Robert walks in on Jimmy and Nicola in an intimate moment. He tells Jimmy to get to the yard. Jimmy dissuades Nicola from taking a look at the books but Nicola has other ideas and wants future interest in the business.
    Nicola’s fired up after her visit to the portakabin.

Friday January 13th
    Robert arrives at the office and is unimpressed to see Nicola barking orders. But can she gain his respect?

Press Centre (Week 3)
    Monday January 16th
    Nicola grows suspicious. Finn is left reeling. Chas gets the wrong end of the stick.
    Tuesday January 17th
    Nicola is determined to discover the truth. Finn has a plan. Aaron grows jealous.
    Wednesday January 18th
    Finn’s secret is revealed. Nicola drops a bombshell. Marlon plays matchmaker.
    Thursday January 19th — 7pm
    Aaron’s jealousy spirals. Paddy feels cursed. Kerry makes a stand.
    Thursday January 19th — 8pm
    Aaron’s problems go from bad to worse. Paddy and Chas go on a date. Nicola helps her friends.
    Friday January 20th
    Pierce schemes. Robert is left stunned. Chas lashes out.

😀

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

princedracul (06-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I don't see Rebecca as a threat to our boys relationship anymore it is just unfortunate that I have just not taken to the actual character and find it difficult to watch scenes she's in even if Robert or Aaron aren't involved. i know that is unfair on the character but I'm sorry that's how I feel.
    i argee what a great episode lastnight you see IM gave us 2 Robron kisses yeah and wasnt Rob all romanticAaron said Rob dont do Romantic those pics of them at HF and chas talks about his insecurties and tells Aaron to talk to Rob about them and he does and the the police arrest aaron yeah infront of Aaron and this will hurt Rob and you bet your life he wont take it laying down and he will defo will get his man back and clears his name mybe this is wht IM that Rob knows how much Robs Aaron and will do anything to get him down the aisle and it he must get released because Dannny had a interview with Duncan from the Metro and Danny thinks they mybe filming the Robron wedding in a few weeks so its all goodand i think its wil be maxine who does it mybe the wedding is end of march early april yeah they film anout 6-8weeks in advance yeah mybe on the 9th Apr my Birthday

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (06-01-2017)

They could possibly be appearing on the dates you mentioned but not be a major part of a storyline. 👍🏻

These are the only bits I can find at present that have their names mentioned if that's any use

😀
    Thank you!

S'what I've got written down

9. The Following User Says Thank You to princedracul For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (06-01-2017)

Yet again I must apologise for my downer on Chucky Bride - guess I' m just too precious about our boys.

But I'm well and truly back on the fluffy plane now - thanks to all you lovely people on here.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

pond21 (06-01-2017)

Yet again I must apologise for my downer on Chucky Bride - guess I' m just too precious about our boys.

But I'm well and truly back on the fluffy plane now - thanks to all you lovely people on here.
    im the same i will defend our Robron to the last and now we are defo get our Robron wedding and im on our jet plane with our glass of wine

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (06-01-2017)

I've no problem with anyone who dislikes Rebecca. To each their own, ya know? It's the people who are taking all of this out on Robert that make me want to

They are a complex couple with history of issues, I think in many way this may be the most "In Love" they have both been.

, this is his first proper same sex relationship and he is simply head over heels with but he has past form with many women in Emmerdale (and outside as well). He has been a serial cheater and is known for it, he cheated with so he will have to work on the trust thing.

has his own very complex problems which started as a very young child hence his trust issues and it would be lovely in one of the boys chats if states this as the driver of the trust problem - mother abandonment/parental abuse/first partner death - not easy for anyone to cope with and would certainly drive a trust issue, if can understand this and support then things will be OK - I hope this happens.

I really hope ED deliver the wedding after all the angst we are going to get.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (06-01-2017)

Thread Information