Page 156 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 561061461541551561571581662062566561156 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

curtesy of EastieOaks
    17th Jan
    Chas is worried about Aaron and she warns him about being jealous and suggests he talks to Robert abouthis insecurities
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

20th Jan
    Robert tries to reason with Finn to help with Kasim but he is left frustrated when Finn harshly declines and walks out
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by 77unicorns; 05-01-2017 at 23:50.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 77unicorns For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (06-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post
    That ep was freaking amazing. I love how Aaron says Robert doesn't do romantic stuff, yeah right
    Wasn't it? And Robert is the biggest romantic going... I mean, he is the guy that jumped back into the lake for their rings.

I'm getting dizzy going round and round on this jealousy roundabout!

I know this won't happen and I don't want it to happen but I have to say if I was Robert I would be getting to the point where I would be saying enough is enough - it's over between us. I feel for Robert - what can he do to convince Aaron that he loves only him.

We know it will all work out though angst and fluff that's what it's all about.

I just want to say this: if Kasim does wind up in hospital or the like, Aaron is probably doing him a favor getting him away from Psycho Jr. and his mother.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to princedracul For This Useful Post:

77unicorns (06-01-2017), angeldust (06-01-2017), Sug-din (06-01-2017)

I'm probably wrong in saying this and feel free to shoot me down (not literally obviously) but I don't actually see this storyline now as treating Aaron's insecurities I see if more as it making him looking needy and obsessive about jealousy. I'm probably interpreting this completely incorrect!

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I'm probably wrong in saying this and feel free to shoot me down (not literally obviously) but I don't actually see this storyline now as treating Aaron's insecurities I see if more as it making him looking needy and obsessive about jealousy. I'm probably interpreting this completely incorrect!
    I think it's a mixed bag (minus the obsession, that's Psycho Jr.'s shtick). It'll be about exploring Aaron's insecurities and that does entail neediness. He doesn't show it, but deep down, I do think Aaron is needy. And given what he's been through, it's not something to hold against him. He's desperate to love and be loved, but he doesn't want to be perceived that way so there's lots of him trampling down his own feelings--remember when Robron were jokingly discussing marriage in the pub and Aaron said he didn't want to come across as needy/clingy (I don't remember his exact words, sorry)? I think that was the first indication of the road they were gonna go down with Aaron.

He's a big, soft lad underneath and deserves the world, but he's also got issues a mile wide and it's going to be a wild ride watching them be explored.
    Last edited by princedracul; 06-01-2017 at 01:16.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to princedracul For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (06-01-2017)

I have to be honest I think I am not looking at this storyline in the right way anymore because I just can't stand the Rebecca character and I believe this is actually clouding my judgement on circumstances.

I was hoping that her part in it was going to be over after tonight's episode and the insecurities and jealousy thing was going to come from another situation.

I appreciate both our boys equally and can't wait to see this all play out and make them stronger than ever together.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I have to be honest I think I am not looking at this storyline in the right way anymore because I just can't stand the Rebecca character and I believe this is actually clouding my judgement on circumstances.

I was hoping that her part in it was going to be over after tonight's episode and the insecurities and jealousy thing was going to come from another situation.

I appreciate both our boys equally and can't wait to see this all play out and make them stronger than ever together.
    I'm not telling you how to feel and I sincerely don't mean anything by it, but Rebecca is honestly isn't that bad and she is the more decent of the two White sisters. Plus for the foreseeable, she isn't going anywhere. I think it's just something everyone who dislikes her is going to have to try and get around. Plus, it's obvious Robert considers her just a mate and nothing more. I well and truly think her days of sniffing after Robert are over, the stuff we're seeing now, to me, is just how Robert and Rebecca are with each other in a platonic friendship.

Clearly, you're gonna feel how you feel about it stuff, no one can feel it for you, but if it makes your viewing more enjoyable just think: it could be worse, vile Chrissie could've been the one sniffing after Robert.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to princedracul For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (06-01-2017), Sug-din (06-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by princedracul View Post
    I just want to say this: if Kasim does wind up in hospital or the like, Aaron is probably doing him a favor getting him away from Psycho Jr. and his mother.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to angeldust For This Useful Post:

princedracul (06-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by princedracul View Post
    I'm not telling you how to feel and I sincerely don't mean anything by it, but Rebecca is honestly isn't that bad and she is the more decent of the two White sisters. Plus for the foreseeable, she isn't going anywhere. I think it's just something everyone who dislikes her is going to have to try and get around. Plus, it's obvious Robert considers her just a mate and nothing more. I well and truly think her days of sniffing after Robert are over, the stuff we're seeing now, to me, is just how Robert and Rebecca are with each other in a platonic friendship.

Clearly, you're gonna feel how you feel about it stuff, no one can feel it for you, but if it makes your viewing more enjoyable just think: it could be worse, vile Chrissie could've been the one sniffing after Robert.
    I agree with you re Rebecca. I'm finding it a bit frustrating how people wont let her be a character who is friends with Robert now and still see her as a threat which means they see Robert as someone who can be tempted from Aaron even after everything.....

16. The Following User Says Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

princedracul (06-01-2017)

Thread Information