Page 152 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 521021421501511521531541622022526521152 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    He wasn't that bothered. He's only bothered when someone else starts stirring and sticking their big noses in. It's a shame that 3rd parties can so easily undermine their relationship after everything they've been through. It's quite tragic for both of them that things could end through no fault of their own if people just kept on stirring.

Chas' comment tonight was stupid.
    That's true that it's other people that are the ones that are the cause of his doubts and insecurities and it's a shame that they have gone this way to set up this storyline and yet again I'm sorry to say this but I am getting tired of this constantly making the one that appears in the wrong with this is he isn't he cheating rinse and repeat just to make a new storyline. has had plenty issues in his past life that could cause him to have insecurities.

Morning folks!
    I'm back in fluff mood today so looking forward to how tonight plays out for our boys.
    Last edited by Sug-din; 05-01-2017 at 08:44.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Morning folks!
    I'm back in fluff mood today so looking forward to how tonight plays out for our boys.
    morning so am i on our fluffy jet plane we better get another scene other than the pub when Rob tells Aaron how much he loves Aaron and have a birthday kiss on there own there seems to be rumours that Rob has got 2 surprises for Aaron the trip away and a passiante kiss in the back of the pub just to say how much he loves Aaron IM better gives us a kiss yeah after the xmas one got delated and im sure we get more romantic scenes to come when they talk about setting the date im sure and im sure queen of Robron maxine has 2 eps to come she will give us that and its not long for our Robron wedding and im sure IM will give us a little extra yeah he does suprise us with stuff that were not expecting like that passion kiss when Rob grabbed AARON for that kiss on the 14th oct

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    morning so am i on our fluffy jet plane we better get another scene other than the pub when Rob tells Aaron how much he loves Aaron and have a birthday kiss on there own there seems to be rumours that Rob has got 2 surprises for Aaron the trip away and a passiante kiss in the back of the pub just to say how much he loves Aaron IM better gives us a kiss yeah after the xmas one got delated and im sure we get more romantic scenes to come when they talk about setting the date im sure and im sure queen of Robron maxine has 2 eps to come she will give us that and its not long for our Robron wedding and im sure IM will give us a little extra yeah he does suprise us with stuff that were not expecting like that passion kiss when Rob grabbed AARON for that kiss on the 14th oct
    Yeah there's got to be something good tonight as all this sneaking around is only going to show just how much Robert really loves Aaron.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

pond21 (05-01-2017)

just seen the latest spoliers on the itv press centre relaese just vague but i rather wait and see and the it play out on screen spoliers can all over the place im going watch and see day by day and we have a Robron Wedding soon and im sure IM will give us some lovley moments to and Maxine the queen of Robron will gives us lovley scenes im sure and when they talk about setting the date would good too

just seen the latest spoliers on the itv press centre relaese just vague but i rather wait and see and the it play out on screen spoliers can all over the place im going watch and see day by day and we have a Robron Wedding soon and im sure IM will give us some lovley moments to and Maxine the queen of Robron will gives us lovley scenes im sure and when they talk about setting the date would good too
    I haven't seen the latest ones and not sure if I want to but do they imply that Bride of Chucky is still going to featuring for a while in this insecurities and jealousy storyline? I was hoping that they were going to bring her part in it to a type of closure sooner rather than later.
    The longer this goes on the more I'm honestly beginning to wonder if this Wedding so soon is actually a good idea. It's not the best way to start a married life.
    Then again as you say spoilers can be all over the place and things can play out a lot differently - I hope this is the case.

I haven't seen the latest ones and not sure if I want to but do they imply that Bride of Chucky is still going to featuring for a while in this insecurities and jealousy storyline? I was hoping that they were going to bring her part in it to a type of closure sooner rather than later.
    The longer this goes on the more I'm honestly beginning to wonder if this Wedding so soon is actually a good idea. It's not the best way to start a married life.
    Then again as you say spoilers can be all over the place and things can play out a lot differently - I hope this is the case.
    i think so to ive been thinking this insecurities is not about Bex its more to with Aaron with his growing up and the abuse at the hands of his dad and yes some is Bex but we must have Robron really have a heart to heart yeah Rob has said hes enough nobody comes close and Rob loves him and aaron said Bex is no threat to robron but atm he thinks she is thye need to talk yeah and im hoping we have a little Robron momment on there own tonight and a kiss must happen i think IM has to get Bex involveld in other s/l`s and not just Robron yeah just keep the faith and i think IM and even maxine will gives us some lovely momments to come and like danny+Ryan always said playing nice and fluffy scenes is boring and Drama and angst willbring them closer together and i think when this s/l has finished it will Robron will be stronger im on the fluffy jet plane and all will be work out in the end

i think so to ive been thinking this insecurities is not about Bex its more to with Aaron with his growing up and the abuse at the hands of his dad and yes some is Bex but we must have Robron really have a heart to heart yeah Rob has said hes enough nobody comes close and Rob loves him and aaron said Bex is no threat to robron but atm he thinks she is thye need to talk yeah and im hoping we have a little Robron momment on there own tonight and a kiss must happen i think IM has to get Bex involveld in other s/l`s and not just Robron yeah just keep the faith and i think IM and even maxine will gives us some lovely momments to come and like danny+Ryan always said playing nice and fluffy scenes is boring and Drama and angst willbring them closer together and i think when this s/l has finished it will Robron will be stronger im on the fluffy jet plane and all will be work out in the end
    Everything you say is right all this will only make them stronger and it's the drama that keeps them on our radar - if it wasn't there we'd probably only see them sitting in the background at the pub and not being involved much.

They do always compensate angst moments with lovely fluffy moments too and after all they wouldn't have even hinted at the wedding if it wasn't actually going to happen at some point!

I think I'm turning into and her constant appearances is making me paranoid too.

I just wish that they would start to bring out this otherside of her that was talked about before she even arrived or even ED might begin to wonder if creating her character this way was a mistake because of the reaction she's caused in some places - but that's daft because of course they knew what they were doing.

Everything you say is right all this will only make them stronger and it's the drama that keeps them on our radar - if it wasn't there we'd probably only see them sitting in the background at the pub and not being involved much.

They do always compensate angst moments with lovely fluffy moments too and after all they wouldn't have even hinted at the wedding if it wasn't actually going to happen at some point!

I think I'm turning into and her constant appearances is making me paranoid too.

I just wish that they would start to bring out this otherside of her that was talked about before she even arrived or even ED might begin to wonder if creating her character this way was a mistake because of the reaction she's caused in some places - but that's daft because of course they knew what they were doing.
    How come you are a Senior Member????

Anyway, IanM told us it would be twists and turns so lets enjoy the ride

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (05-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    How come you are a Senior Member????

Anyway, IanM told us it would be twists and turns so lets enjoy the ride
    Once you hit 100 reputation points that's when you hit that dizzy height. 😀 I'll thank you for another 13 posts regardless and then you should get there too.👍🏻

I'm already enjoying the ride - it's just me, you know what I'm like.

Thread Information