Page 150 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 501001401481491501511521602002506501150 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Why do I always feel embarrassed after I've been on a rant? I know it's all just plot point and there's nothing going on. I must get a life.
    Looking forward to all that's coming up!

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Why do I always feel embarrassed after I've been on a rant? I know it's all just plot point and there's nothing going on. I must get a life.
    Looking forward to all that's coming up!
    You're allowed to as you are quick to turn positive again

If we view Bex as a medium term annoyance (not a threat) then it doesn't feel as bad when she shares scenes with Rob hence why I didn't think the Bex scene today was that bad really (I actually find the actress a little one dimensional and hard to find believable in the role, its that toothy smile and monotone voice)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    You're allowed to as you are quick to turn positive again

If we view Bex as a medium term annoyance (not a threat) then it doesn't feel as bad when she shares scenes with Rob hence why I didn't think the Bex scene today was that bad really (I actually find the actress a little one dimensional and hard to find believable in the role, its that toothy smile and monotone voice)
    Thank you for those kind words. 😀

I do find her a bit of a 'one trick' pony which is unfortunate for her and that is partly down to the way she's been written. I'm still giving her the benefit of the doubt that she's going to become a more likeable character but ED seem to be taking a bit too long in taking her character to another dimension.

Here's to upcoming fluff, fluff, fluff.
    Last edited by Sug-din; 03-01-2017 at 23:18.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (04-01-2017)

It's Robert fans against Aaron fans on DS

I thought we were all Robron fans. I am

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dees1 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (04-01-2017)

I do find her a bit of a 'one trick' pony which is unfortunate for her and that is partly down to the way she's been written. I'm still giving her the benefit of the doubt that she's going to become a more likeable character but ED seem to be taking a bit too long in taking her character to another dimension.

I can't wait for all the fluff, so exciting. I should be on more now the Xmas break is over

I can't wait for all the fluff, so exciting. I should be on more now the Xmas break is over

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dees1 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (04-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post

we said we all Robron fans we love both of them yeah they are equals in my book yeah they only i thing i would say we know Rob says hes enough nobody comes close etc but Aaron needs to tell Rob how he feels yeah and Robron can move on yeah we all know they love each other and Rob will anything and Aaron to and when Aaron said to bex in the pub shes no threat to Robron thats true and dont forget im sure we have more kisses to comecheer: and we got a Robron to look forward to x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (04-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post

Why turn against one of them? We know it's just a plot point - even I understand that and you've seen how angsty I can get!!

I am lucking for fluffy as well, I think it will be good but angst along the way ...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (04-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I am lucking for fluffy as well, I think it will be good but angst along the way ...
    me too but we need a bit more fluffy scenes yeah hope we get a robron Kiss for aaron`s birthday yeah IM has to gives us that at least and im sure IM and queen of Robron Maxine will give us soem when we see her eps yeah and of course we havent seen any Wedding and Setting the date spoliers yeat im sure they be lovely and a kiss or 2 then

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (04-01-2017)

Thread Information