Page 149 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 49991391471481491501511591992496491149 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I am looking forward to seeing more about this wedding or at least the date decision between and the issues before the wedding will of course be constant and annoy everyone, thats what soaps are all about.
    There's bound to be troubles right up to the Wedding - which it seems we may get to know the date, fairly soon. I'm going to try and not get too annoyed about any issues that come up as long as this thing with & cheating is put too rest in the very near future as this could become very tedious.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    There's bound to be troubles right up to the Wedding - which it seems we may get to know the date, fairly soon. I'm going to try and not get too annoyed about any issues that come up as long as this thing with & cheating is put too rest in the very near future as this could become very tedious.
    Agreed and we don't want tedious on here do we

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (03-01-2017)

Yeah the spoilers always only give out more of the angst side of things for than all the positive bits and even though IM said about their troubles he still fit in the Wedding into the interviews so it should all work out ok

You're right when you use them more it does become quicker. Let's keep them going for now.
    hiya i wonder when wil we see them talk about setting the date ? it has to be soon ? i hope we get some lovely momments and a ilttle kiss to mybe they talk about on thurs? and the kiss mybe we get one when they come back next week they have to start to talk the date if its around march or april i really hope IM and hopefully Maxine give us some lovley along the way

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (03-01-2017), Sug-din (03-01-2017)

Chas seemed more concerned about not fussing about birthday than did. Which makes the stuff tomorrow seem even more random.

Am I the only one that thought that scene with & was totally unnecessary - who was going to see that and how was that contributing to insecurities.

That has really bugged me tonight that scene - the only people that would get the idea thatwas having an affair from that would be the general viewing public - it was a scene that was less of a relevant plot point scene than the deleted Xmas kiss.

That has really bugged me tonight that scene - the only people that would get the idea thatwas having an affair from that would be the general viewing public - it was a scene that was less of a relevant plot point scene than the deleted Xmas kiss.
    i argee tbh i not bothered with the rob+bex its plotty and it be over soon i bet we have a lovely birthday scene on thurs we know Rob`s in a waistcoat in the pub and we have nomore pics that that i hope we another scene or 2 and we gte a kiss then yeah IM had better give us one at least to make up for the xmas kiss and we have A Robron Wedding to look forward to and im sure IM and Maxine will give fans something to cheer about you know that ED likes to suprise us with not what were expecting

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (03-01-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    i argee tbh i not bothered with the rob+bex its plotty and it be over soon i bet we have a lovely birthday scene on thurs we know Rob`s in a waistcoat in the pub and we have nomore pics that that i hope we another scene or 2 and we gte a kiss then yeah IM had better give us one at least to make up for the xmas kiss and we have A Robron Wedding to look forward to and im sure IM and Maxine will give fans something to cheer about you know that ED likes to suprise us with not what were expecting
    The actual scene doesn't bother me as such as we know that it isn't what it appears it's really just that I'm beginning to actually feel quite sorry for Ryan as an actor that they only seem to use him in scenes that paint him in a bad light and make his character look like a bad person in the general publics eyes. I know that's his job and he is probably ok with this or he would leave. i just wish they would do things in a different way. At least we know this is hopefully going to all come good in the next few days and move us on to more fluffy moments and make their relationship even stronger.
    I'm just too much of a fan & a objector at the end of the day I think.:
    Sorry to get on my soap box - once again. 😀

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (04-01-2017), EddyBee (03-01-2017)

The actual scene doesn't bother me as such as we know that it isn't what it appears it's really just that I'm beginning to actually feel quite sorry for Ryan as an actor that they only seem to use him in scenes that paint him in a bad light and make his character look like a bad person in the general publics eyes. I know that's his job and he is probably ok with this or he would leave. i just wish they would do things in a different way. At least we know this is hopefully going to all come good in the next few days and move us on to more fluffy moments and make their relationship even stronger.
    I'm just too much of a fan & a objector at the end of the day I think.:
    Sorry to get on my soap box - once again. 😀
    no i argee i do feel sorry for Ryan to i bet if he and danny had to write some eps they could do a bit better than them ie SB for one i hope he wont write anymore Robron eps he ruined it and it was left to maxine to clear ut up i argee all this will make Robron more stronger in the long term and i hope we see them talk about seeting the date im sure we will and near to time to the Wedding itself i bet we have interviews from Danny+Ryan about the wedding yeah im still on the flufy jet plane and i bet we have more lovely momments to come im sure ps sorry for the reply our Robron been through so much yeah and just like Aaron said when he told Bex shes no threat to them at all and Rob has told Aaron hes enough nobody comes close and hes the one he wants end off wish they talk about more and i think deep dowm Aaron knows he can trust Rob

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (03-01-2017), Sug-din (03-01-2017)

I have finally watched tonights episode.

I loved the scene with Chas/ and , they are so relaxed together as a family. I am not sure why Rob had his jacket on but I think he may have been ready to go out ???

The short /Bex scene I thought was fine, they are obviously talking about something they have been arranging/sorting and that type of talk/banter is pretty normal, it was the smallest bit flirty but not sexual in any way shape or form. Some were saying was checking Bex out but he was just watching her walk away - sorry but me thinks people are too sensitive to Bex (I am not using her emoji as she doesn't deserve it LOL)
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 03-01-2017 at 22:33.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (03-01-2017)

Thread Information