Page 139 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 39891291371381391401411491892396391139 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Raaron View Post
    I thought we upgraded to a fluffy private jet (Air Force Robron), exclusively reserved for members of this thread
    Oh yes, I love private fluffy jets

2. The Following User Says Thank You to angeldust For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (28-12-2016)

Well that was a terribly exciting 1/2hr tonight.

Just for info - only one 1/2hr episode tomorrow night and it doesn't start until 20:30 in my part of the country. ��
    Last edited by Sug-din; 28-12-2016 at 19:36.

Good evening I hope you all had a good Christmas with family and friends.

I've not watched an ep since Christmas day so im a few behind now but I gather it's been awful so Ill catch up over the weekend and just skip past boring bits.

Rebecca no longer bothers me. People need to remember Robron are a soap couple and there will always be drama to give them something to do. I hope we get something else for Robert other than propping up the White family and being secondary to Aaron's issues all the time, he needs his own storyline centered on him.

Look at the state of Coira and Nicola and Jimmy. Blighted by angsty drama for 6 months now.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *RG83* For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (28-12-2016), Sug-din (28-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post

I've not watched an ep since Christmas day so im a few behind now but I gather it's been awful so Ill catch up over the weekend and just skip past boring bits.

Rebecca no longer bothers me. People need to remember Robron are a soap couple and there will always be drama to give them something to do. I hope we get something else for Robert other than propping up the White family and being secondary to Aaron's issues all the time, he needs his own storyline centered on him.

Look at the state of Coira and Nicola and Jimmy. Blighted by angsty drama for 6 months now.
    i argee and we have a Robron Wedding to look forward to and im IM will gives some lovely momments along the way to mybe a new years kiss to make up for the delated scene and xmas and im sure we get one on Aaron`s birthday too and if Maxine`s wrote any it be good

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (28-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post

hello mistarandom hope you had good one too
    you've missed nothing so you'll be doing a lot of ff as it was mostly boring rubbish but hopefully some good things to come and yea robron are getting married so any little dramas on the way just means we are actually seeing them and whatever they are doing that's always better than Kerry's boring drivel or jimmy and Nicola's supposedly funny stuff

eta maybe the twist is that the jealous guy is actually Robert
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 28-12-2016 at 20:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hello mistarandom hope you had good one too
    you've missed nothing so you'll be doing a lot of ff as it was mostly boring rubbish but hopefully some good things to come and yea robron are getting married so any little dramas on the way just means we are actually seeing them and whatever they are doing that's always better than Kerry's boring drivel or jimmy and Nicola's supposedly funny stuff

eta maybe the twist is that the jealous guy is actually Robert
    Oh a jealous that would be brilliant

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (28-12-2016)

Hello all. Someone has just posted this on my fic comments:

Just wish we didn’t have what was coming next on screen with the wedding being called off in coming weeks. If these two make it to the aisle, I’ll be amazed. Rebecca is going to continue being a thorn in Robron’s side. I hate the White family. I've been told that things won't be plain sailing up to the wedding and Bex will cause trouble before the wedding People are starting to like her but she can't be trusted.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dees1 For This Useful Post:

77unicorns (28-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post

hiya of the Wedding wont be called off its still happening keep the faith we will have the Wedding of the year have no fear and it be all so romantic and beauiful

14. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (28-12-2016)

Just where do people get some of these ideas from?

Oh good grief this should be banned from here - FULL STOP - this is happy land

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

angeldust (28-12-2016), Sug-din (28-12-2016)

Thread Information