Page 138 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 38881281361371381391401481882386381138 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I've deleted my link to that web page now so it would take longer to get there and I've just kept the link to PositivityLand!
    sorry what have I missed that you deleted

I think my New Years Resolution is going to be - not to look at that other place - I always try to be very positive on here and it's only when I look there that I get worked up and let things get to me. It's a case of what the eye doesn't see the heart doesn't grieve over. I'm going to stay around here with all you lovely people and look forward to all the good things that are going to happen in the next few months for our boys.
    i think i join you its all doom and gloom im on the fluffy bus and im sure IM and maxine will give us some lovely romantic eps and i sue we get a Robron kiss for Aaron`s birthday and we have the robron wedding to look forward to

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (28-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    i think i join you its all doom and gloom im on the fluffy bus and im sure IM and maxine will give us some lovely romantic eps and i sue we get a Robron kiss for Aaron`s birthday and we have the robron wedding to look forward to
    hi matty x yea the wedding will be great but you're right I think we'll get something nice for Aaron's birthday

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    sorry what have I missed that you deleted
    I had a link on my iPad that I just had to press to go straight to the page for the 'other place' but I have deleted it so to get there now would mean a new internet search every time - too much hassle, better off just sticking to here instead.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (28-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Did you not get the memo a while ago? We upgraded from a fluffy bus to a fluffy plane - have you not noticed the smoother ride? 😁

I had a link on my iPad that I just had to press to go straight to the page for the 'other place' but I have deleted it so to get there now would mean a new internet search every time - too much hassle, better off just sticking to here instead.
    haha yes very true but at the moment I'm not quite that strong so I still have

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (28-12-2016)

Did you not get the memo a while ago? We upgraded from a fluffy bus to a fluffy plane - have you not noticed the smoother ride? 😁
    oh i forgot the plane you see the other place has got to me ive just posted something on there and i wonder if i get something back

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (28-12-2016)

I thought we upgraded to a fluffy private jet (Air Force Robron), exclusively reserved for members of this thread

Quote Originally Posted by angeldust View Post
    I admire your restraint I on the other hand am too weak and can't help myself
    im just the same im been thinking if Chas goes soon she will miss Robron`s wedding yeah or will she wait untill they are married ? or mybe thats the heartbreaking that IM said about ?

Quote Originally Posted by Raaron View Post
    I thought we upgraded to a fluffy private jet (Air Force Robron), exclusively reserved for members of this thread
    Of course that's right!! It is also essential that you pass the strict try to be as positive as you can criteria before you can reserve a seat!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (28-12-2016), Raaron (28-12-2016)

Thread Information