Page 137 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 37871271351361371381391471872376371137 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Ok, can someone please fill me in on why the other place have gone into a meltdown because I'm truly lost as to what's happened I'm replying to some of the posts but I'm actually replying blindly because I can't figure out why a lot of posters seem to be stressing out again I've obviously missed something in my absence

Quote Originally Posted by angeldust View Post
    Ok, can someone please fill me in on why the other place have gone into a meltdown because I'm truly lost as to what's happened I'm replying to some of the posts but I'm actually replying blindly because I can't figure out why a lot of posters seem to be stressing out again I've obviously missed something in my absence
    Well I have bored myself reading some posts, its the usual suspect creating the angst over there banging on about Bex and working together, I gave my view on this earlier which I think is clear.

I am at a loss why they are melting down, has issues way beyond the Bex problems earlier this month and I think ED are going to explore them, great news most would say as we get & on screen.

I don't think you have missed anything I just think we are seeing the usual daft behaviour which 89% of times isn't how they say it will be and the writers and IanM do a fab job.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (28-12-2016), Sug-din (28-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by angeldust View Post
    I think some posters on the other place can't see the bigger picture of Aaron's insecurities being addressed as part of this storyline. The focus is ALL on hating Rebecca, and nothing else. Fortunately they are being called out on it

I'm just having fun on that place talking about renaming threads, and jokingly starting a Rebecca appreciation thread, which I am genuinely tempted to do

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Raaron For This Useful Post:

*RG83* (28-12-2016), angeldust (28-12-2016), Sug-din (28-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Raaron View Post
    I think some posters on the other place can't see the bigger picture of Aaron's insecurities being addressed as part of this storyline. The focus is ALL on hating Rebecca, and nothing else. Fortunately they are being called out on it

I'm just having fun on that place talking about renaming threads, and jokingly starting a Rebecca appreciation thread, which I am genuinely tempted to do
    I saw that Raaron, very funny indeed, some of them were not happy LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Well I have bored myself reading some posts, its the usual suspect creating the angst over there banging on about Bex and working together, I gave my view on this earlier which I think is clear.

I am at a loss why they are melting down, has issues way beyond the Bex problems earlier this month and I think ED are going to explore them, great news most would say as we get & on screen.

I don't think you have missed anything I just think we are seeing the usual daft behaviour which 89% of times isn't how they say it will be and the writers and IanM do a fab job.
    Thanks Paul. It felt as though I was stepping back in time!

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    you're right but sometimes I can't resist joining in cos I'm bored 😐 and then just get upset 😭
    haha 👻 my iPhone 📱 emoji do work here 🤡 I think on the other place they just come out as blobs 👎🏻
    sorry simple things amuse me 😍
    like ROB👨*❤️*👨RON
    hi Micheal ive been lurking on the that place what a mistake that was ive been home five mins read 5 pages and it was silly and the end of the day we have a Robron Wedding and i bet IM will give us some lovely momments between and more kisses im sure like i said its not about Rob its more to with his own life and what has happened to him like he thinks hes not allowed to be happy and all with what happened over the years yeah and of course Rob being Rob not understanding that Rob talking to Bex but Aaron needs to talk to Rob and real tell him how he really feels Rob`s not a mind reader but it will work out matty

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (28-12-2016), Sug-din (28-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Raaron View Post

Haha, I saw your posts I know I shouldn't go on the other thread because I find it so frustrating at times but I just can't help myself I thought we had moved on with this Rebecca fixation but obviously not!! I am actually looking forward to the storyline if it means they're going to be on screen a lot although, to be fair, apart from the continuing Kerry nonsense, I've actually enjoyed watching all of the storylines and I'm certainly looking forward to the HotPierce drama that's coming up

Oh Dear, I have commented in the other place, will power failure

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Oh Dear, I have commented in the other place, will power failure
    I've deleted my link to that web page now so it would take longer to get there and I've just kept the link to PositivityLand!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (28-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I've deleted my link to that web page now so it would take longer to get there and I've just kept the link to PositivityLand!
    I admire your restraint I on the other hand am too weak and can't help myself

15. The Following User Says Thank You to angeldust For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (28-12-2016)

Thread Information