Page 1365 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3658651265131513551363136413651366136713751415 ... LastLast
Results 13,641 to 13,650 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY HAPPY RETURNS.

Have a lovely day.
    Thank you. 👍🍾

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (02-09-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    It’s my birthday today, so I’ll see what excitement that brings.
    happy birthday

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (02-09-2019)

The reason behind the Woolpack's closure.

We are investing in our infrastructure in Leeds and updating our studio lighting to new LED lights, which use far less electricity in line with ITV's carbon reduction policy and helping make Emmerdale one of the most sustainable dramas in the UK.

Don't worry, they'll all be back inside the cosy Woolpack in time for the cold weather.

ITV.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (02-09-2019)

I have eventually caught up with last weeks episodes and it didn’t actually take long as I only watched the scenes that included our boys & most of the Liv scenes when they weren’t around with one exception.

Vic was very aggravating, turning the Robert reveal around so it was all about her again and nothing about how Robert or any of the rest of his ‘real’ family felt about it and because of the aggravation I did not watch any of the Vic hospital scenes on her own so don’t know what happened there and didn’t watch the scene with her and Liv which is quite sad really as I do now like the character of Liv. I got further annoyed with her giving advice as she thought it was to Robron to let Liv cope on her own. I was actually hoping that Aaron would have turned around and told her to mind her own business and also I even thought when she hugged Robert in The Mill she wasn’t actually being sincere from the expression on her face. I’m sure this is not the way the programme wants me to feel about a rape victim - there must be something wrong in the story lining somewhere. She is becoming more and more like PD with every appearance. I actually just wish that her & Diane would stay as far away from Roblivion as possible and let them have some quality time together.

The Robron scenes were very good, the reveal scene was harsh and didn’t really like the way Aaron spoke to Robert but you could see it was really because he’s just so worried that he’s going to lose him. It would have been nicer to have a quality scene with just Robron & even Liv discussing how they feel and working it out together without the other two being there, which I felt at times was unnecessary.

The boys did look exceptionally good though and their chemistry in any type of scenes is still top drawer.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (02-09-2019)

Been out tonight and just caught up with tonight’s episode. Again I ffwd through most of it except the Robron scenes. It was good to see the boys so happy together and trying to spend as much time as a couple as they can. Both looking good x Robert looking even blonder than usual and Aaron’s hair doesn’t look as bad short as I thought it might. Wish we could get some more of these happier scenes.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (03-09-2019)

Been out tonight and just caught up with tonight’s episode. Again I ffwd through most of it except the Robron scenes. It was good to see the boys so happy together and trying to spend as much time as a couple as they can. Both looking good x Robert looking even blonder than usual and Aaron’s hair doesn’t look as bad short as I thought it might. Wish we could get some more of these happier scenes.
    I'm more or less watching Emmerdale in exactly the same way as you. I can no longer watch scenes with Moira or Victoria in them. Victoria has irritated me since the days of PD, but I could just about manage to watch her. That is no longer the case. It's not just a matter of not liking the way that she is treating her brother, it's also because her attitude is unbelievable, totally plot-driven.

As for Moira, what can I say? One of my favourite characters ruined even further. Turning her into a killer was bad enough, but this Nate nonsense is just too much. Once again, it is unbelievable, as well as unpleasant. Cain and Moira just reunited, could the Emmerdale producers find no better story for them?

I'm not sure what I am going to do once Robert leaves the village. What I am sure about is that I am looking forward to watching Eastenders, for the first time in a very long time, and becoming increasingly not bothered by Emmerdale.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Perdita (03-09-2019), Sug-din (03-09-2019), tammyy2j (03-09-2019)

Happy Belated Birthday

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (03-09-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Happy Belated Birthday
    Thank you. 👍

HAPPY BIRTHDAY for yesterday Don X

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (03-09-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY for yesterday Don X

Thanks for your greetings Paul. 👍x

Thread Information