Page 136 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 36861261341351361371381461862366361136 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Morning
    Oh Joy!! Have just lurked on the other place (big mistake) only to see that Chucky Bride and Robert will still be sharing scenes in February. When will this end?

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Morning
    Oh Joy!! Have just lurked on the other place (big mistake) only to see that Chucky Bride and Robert will still be sharing scenes in February. When will this end?
    I'm fed up with it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (28-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    I'm fed up with it.
    Pleased I'm not the only one then.

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Pleased I'm not the only one then.
    you're right but sometimes I can't resist joining in cos I'm bored 😐 and then just get upset 😭
    haha 👻 my iPhone 📱 emoji do work here 🤡 I think on the other place they just come out as blobs 👎🏻
    sorry simple things amuse me 😍
    like ROB👨*❤️*👨RON

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

angeldust (28-12-2016), Sug-din (28-12-2016)

I've decided I like the Bex/Robert purely platonic friendship. Can I still post on here if I don't go on about it too much

Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post
    I've decided I like the Bex/Robert purely platonic friendship. Can I still post on here if I don't go on about it too much
    Everybody is entitled to their opinion and if you like her that's fair enough. Please do keep posting. I'm afraid I just can't change my opinion - I don't dislike her I just can't be bothered with her constantly being in Robert's orbit - they just seem to not be able to do anything with her unless he's there too. I know she's not a threat to him & Aaron and she's there to forward the insecurities sl on but I'm just getting bored with her - surely it's getting to the point that she moved on to other stories and they developed her character more. Sorry to rant!

You're allowed to rant as much as you like. I'm certainly not turning into a Bex/Rob shipper, just I like the businessman persona Robert has and Bex is one way of keeping that to the fore.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dees1 For This Useful Post:

angeldust (28-12-2016), Sug-din (28-12-2016)

Its a shame really as when they brought Bex in she was only focused on shagging Robert and ignored the fact that Robert was in a committed relationship with Aaron. She also continued to be a walking female hormone and was delude in to thinking Robert wanted what she wanted and I think the writers have put the issues of Bex sleeping or having an affair with Robert to bed once and for all

I think Robert and Bex redefined their relationship as a platonic one, seemed fine with sitting with Bex in the pub recently so if I were I would think was OK with things and especially after Bex and own little chat.

I think she is a foil for making money, remember the haulage firm has a contract with Home Farm and Bex appears to be involved in HF so it seems natural that they would have to work together.

Overall, issues need to come out and mixing Bex in along the way kind of fits but lets wait and see how much she is really involved. Over in the other place they are getting really worked up, I am not posting there when it gets like this as they get completely irrational and I would say 89% of the time they are way off the mark with whats on screen so I will post here where the happy people are.

Many may hate Bex but I believe she is not a threat to Robron, I would rather her and Robron on screen than some of the other awful story lines we have had recently.

Keep smiling my positive friends

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

angeldust (28-12-2016), Raaron (28-12-2016), Sug-din (28-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post
    I do too Let's face it, Robert does need some friends and at least she now 100% knows the score It's good to see that ED haven't forgotten the business side of Robert and it's even better knowing that the money he earns will be for the Mill renovations

14. The Following User Says Thank You to angeldust For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (28-12-2016)

I think my New Years Resolution is going to be - not to look at that other place - I always try to be very positive on here and it's only when I look there that I get worked up and let things get to me. It's a case of what the eye doesn't see the heart doesn't grieve over. I'm going to stay around here with all you lovely people and look forward to all the good things that are going to happen in the next few months for our boys.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (28-12-2016)

Thread Information