Page 135 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 35851251331341351361371451852356351135 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    hello everyone hope you all had a nice Christmas

Hi- had a lovely time thanks. Looking forward to what the boys get up to next year!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (27-12-2016), pond21 (27-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    hiya i had a good one thanx tyhe xmas ep ws ok had loads of little Robron scenes and yes they couldve sneeked tha kiss scene they left the FinnKasim one in and i suppose 2 gay kisses would be to much but looking back back over this year we had a quite few Robron lovely kisses to make up for mit and im sure we will get more and im Sure IM could even give us one on new year eve yeah just to keep us fans onside and we all get the Wedding of the year to look forward to and im sure IM and ED will give us more lovely Romantic Robron scene to come and will defo have a passiante Kiss when they i do eep the faith yeah we got Robron talking about setting the date soon that must happen soon
    hi matty x yes you're right but we just get enough robron kisses

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Hi- had a lovely time thanks. Looking forward to what the boys get up to next year!
    well we've deffo got the wedding whatever dramas come before

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

pond21 (27-12-2016), Sug-din (27-12-2016)

This is going to make me sound really biased - which I am - but I find watching an episode like tonight's without even a glimpse of our boys - rather boring! It just shows how they brighten up any episode even if they just are sitting - not saying anything - or even just walking through into the back room of the pub. Does that make me seem really sad? It's all down to the on screen chemistry they have!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (27-12-2016)

This is going to make me sound really biased - which I am - but I find watching an episode like tonight's without even a glimpse of our boys - rather boring! It just shows how they brighten up any episode even if they just are sitting - not saying anything - or even just walking through into the back room of the pub. Does that make me seem really sad? It's all down to the on screen chemistry they have!
    absolutely agree but two gay couples maybe thought enough in one ep as there have been complaints that there are 'too many' gay couples ffs but I am not sure who ed think that ordinary viewers are anyway cos both my mum and gran would probably count as that and they love robron ... and not just cos of me haha

absolutely agree but two gay couples maybe thought enough in one ep as there have been complaints that there are 'too many' gay couples ffs but I am not sure who ed think that ordinary viewers are anyway cos both my mum and gran would probably count as that and they love robron ... and not just cos of me haha
    You're right. The complaints about the quantity of gay couples could be because the other two couples seem to have been rushed and forced together in a short space of time and they all seem a bit unnatural where as our boys have developed into the relationship they are now in over a longer period of time and that's why people can invest in them more and therefore they are much more believable.

well we've deffo got the wedding whatever dramas come before
    i argee im sure we get more Romantic Robron before the wedding and im sure we have a few lovely kisses to and a romatic kiss and passiante kiss when Robron say i do

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (27-12-2016)

Hello everyone. I'll be on more tomorrow but hope everyone had a lovely Xmas.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dees1 For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (27-12-2016), Paul_Robs (27-12-2016), Sug-din (27-12-2016)

You're right. The complaints about the quantity of gay couples could be because the other two couples seem to have been rushed and forced together in a short space of time and they all seem a bit unnatural where as our boys have developed into the relationship they are now in over a longer period of time and that's why people can invest in them more and therefore they are much more believable.
    Yes I agree I think the general viewer are use to Robert and Aaron and have followed the ups and downs of their relationship to the present day so are invested and I don't think them being in a same sex relationship is considered.

I love that we have representations of gay people on soaps as a gay person myself but there has to be reality in the presentation of the characters, Robert & Aaron OK, Lawrence & Ronnie are actually OK its nice to see older gay people represented, Kasim and Finn just seems a little random and its like they are trying to find a role for Finn.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    Yes I agree I think the general viewer are use to Robert and Aaron and have followed the ups and downs of their relationship to the present day so are invested and I don't think them being in a same sex relationship is considered.

I love that we have representations of gay people on soaps as a gay person myself but there has to be reality in the presentation of the characters, Robert & Aaron OK, Lawrence & Ronnie are actually OK its nice to see older gay people represented, Kasim and Finn just seems a little random and its like they are trying to find a role for Finn.
    I agree with what you say about there having to be reality in the way characters are represented and there has to be some kind of connection to make it realistic and that just isn't there with Kasim and Finn - after all they didn't even know about each other until just very recently.

Thread Information