Page 130 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 30801201281291301311321401802306301130 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Morning
    Just nipping out t take a friend to the Station will be back for a chat later.
    Bye for now 😀

Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post
    Morning
    a very good morning to you Tink so Rob is taking his bae away for his Birthday ah so romantic is our Rob and mybe Chas`s worrried about Aaron week away with Rob that they go away and get married on there own just the 2 off so they must must go away together yeah on the fri 5th Jan and we get a kiss to yeah btw i think we get a xmas Kiss from Robron ? what do you think? matty

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    a very good morning to you Tink so Rob is taking his bae away for his Birthday ah so romantic is our Rob and mybe Chas`s worrried about Aaron week away with Rob that they go away and get married on there own just the 2 off so they must must go away together yeah on the fri 5th Jan and we get a kiss to yeah btw i think we get a xmas Kiss from Robron ? what do you think? matty
    Morning matty x they're getting too worked up over there cos the birthday trip is all going to be just fine

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post

Morning matty x they're getting too worked up over there cos the birthday trip is all going to be just fine
    i know they do but how many times do ED do this yeah its just silly and yes its about Aaron`s insurties yeah but come enough is enough yeah its about time just let Robron to get on with it yeah yes its all about Drama and angst yeah and how many times do Rob tells Aaron he loves him and hes enough and nobodys comes close and he wants to marry him yeah lets hope we have a lovely birthday kiss and Rob tell him again hes the only and Aaron will get it in the end matty this S.L with bex is getting silly and must end full stop and we all know we have a Robron wedding at the end of itbtw do you think we still get a Robron xmas kiss ? i think we could and IM knows that we want one yeah and why show the delated one now and not after xmas ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Morning
    Just nipping out t take a friend to the Station will be back for a chat later.
    Bye for now 😀
    afternoon hope you are well ? im still hopeful for a Robron kiss this xmas yeah you know how ED like to suprise us with something we not expecting and this suprise that Rob gives Aaron is such Romantic gesture a weekend away and we defo get a birthday kiss im sure and im sure IM will give us that at least mybe Rob suprise is talking about a setting a date yeah IM said it in 2 or 3 months time they must talk about soon im still on the Robron fluffy bus never got of it

i knew there was a reason that I stopped posting on that other place because you get one or two lines that are put in a different way in spoilers and articles and then it's all blown out of proportion and no matter how positive you try to be it just gets turned around to the worst scenario.
    Surely ED will have got the message that everyone - not just Robron fans are getting tired of this Robert & Rebecca thing. There is probably a very logical explanation and not angst related for some of these things that will become clear when it actually plays out and there will hopefully be a closure to this as it can't go on forever or it just gets boring and tedious.

Sorry for the rant but I'm still in fluffy festive🎄Mood looking forward to a Christmas kiss and a Wedding near the start of the year. 😍

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

pond21 (23-12-2016)

i knew there was a reason that I stopped posting on that other place because you get one or two lines that are put in a different way in spoilers and articles and then it's all blown out of proportion and no matter how positive you try to be it just gets turned around to the worst scenario.
    Surely ED will have got the message that everyone - not just Robron fans are getting tired of this Robert & Rebecca thing. There is probably a very logical explanation and not angst related for some of these things that will become clear when it actually plays out and there will hopefully be a closure to this as it can't go on forever or it just gets boring and tedious.

Sorry for the rant but I'm still in fluffy festive🎄Mood looking forward to a Christmas kiss and a Wedding near the start of the year. 😍
    hiya i know what you about that place its all doom and gloom and its always the same posters yeah that why i come on here we are a happy bunch and we have a Robron Wedding and im for certain Iain Macload will give us Robron Wedding to be proud off and be romantic and be within the charators of Robron all happy things to those of us who wait

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (23-12-2016)

I'm not going to be away for Christmas after all so I will be able to watch the episodes in the comfort of my own home and will post on here now and again with you 'Happy Folks' if you all have the time and are not too drunk!! 😀🍾
    Let's all look forward to 2017 being a mostly happier and romantic time for our boys!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

pond21 (23-12-2016)

I'm not going to be away for Christmas after all so I will be able to watch the episodes in the comfort of my own home and will post on here now and again with you 'Happy Folks' if you all have the time and are not too drunk!! 😀🍾
    Let's all look forward to 2017 being a mostly happier and romantic time for our boys!!
    i be away for xmas day and will our Robron on xmas day wont be home till later and looking forward to our Robron Wedding i wonder vows they will go for? and wonder who will give each other away? Vic or Diane for Rob and Adam will be Aaron`
    s and there will be a lovely passiante kiss when they say you can kiss each other i bet that will be a good one and IM will gives us that at least i hope its Maxine alderton who writes it

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    i be away for xmas day and will our Robron on xmas day wont be home till later and looking forward to our Robron Wedding i wonder vows they will go for? and wonder who will give each other away? Vic or Diane for Rob and Adam will be Aaron`
    s and there will be a lovely passiante kiss when they say you can kiss each other i bet that will be a good one and IM will gives us that at least i hope its Maxine alderton who writes it
    I'm sure that their vows will be appropriate to their characters, something like, "You know! Yeah, I know!"
    I expect it will be more like Best Man or Woman roles rather than giving away, but either way I"m sure it will be heart warming! There's got to be a kiss, their first real one in front of people as Husbands!
    Not sure who will write it but it'll be great if Maxine does!

Thread Information