Page 13 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523631135131013 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by princedracul View Post
    If his worse involves Liv in any way, well, I would approve of Aaron and Robert dropping him in a grain pit together.

I am so excited for that week. Just a bit disappointed there won't be any Robron for my birthday. Can we fast forward to 28th November?

Bless Duncan really!
    Robert cant really take the morale high ground, remember when he threatened little Leo? The only real threat to Aaron and his family is from Robert. He has shot Paddy, he nearly had Chas killed (He only stopped because she agreed to keep her gob shut), and he held Aaron hostage.

Quote Originally Posted by alcapo11 View Post
    Robert cant really take the morale high ground, remember when he threatened little Leo? The only real threat to Aaron and his family is from Robert. He has shot Paddy, he nearly had Chas killed (He only stopped because she agreed to keep her gob shut), and he held Aaron hostage.
    Ok? All of that just solidifies my point. If Pierce goes near Liv again, Robert is definitely the guy to use to get rid of him. But Aaron would be up for it in defense of his sister. (I should clarify, I suppose, that I'm joking. I do not want 'murder' Robert back. But I also don't want Pierce anywhere near Liv.)

That aside, Robert doesn't pose a threat to Aaron anymore. Hasn't done for awhile.
    Last edited by princedracul; 20-11-2016 at 22:33.

duplicate
    Last edited by princedracul; 20-11-2016 at 22:31.

Yes all valid points and I agree moral high ground and Robert aren't really appropriate but he can have an opinion on his current situation, he has progressed personally since the events you mention, it doesn't erase them but progress cannot be ignored. I am keen to see the next couple of weeks to see if some things are explained/resolved

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

princedracul (20-11-2016)

Duplicate
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 20-11-2016 at 22:33.

yes he did. But since then we have seen a huge amount of character development and Robert coming to terms with his sexuality and he is also in a relationship with Aaron. All of which he was hiding and not wanting to get out. Both Robert & Aaron are flawed as characters and thats why we love them
    Last edited by 77unicorns; 20-11-2016 at 22:39.

Hi everyone. New member here

Quote Originally Posted by Raingle View Post
    Welcome

welcome aboard

Welcome!

Thread Information