Page 121 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 21711111191201211221231311712216211121 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    What amuses me is that there seems to be more comments online about gay characters on ED that with any of the other soaps - example - Coronation St has the relationship quite openly about Billy & Todd kissing in the pub, in the street and at home and unless I'm missing something I haven't read much about that being OTT and personally I find that relationship a lot less realistic than Robron and they don't overplay the physical side of it.

I'm not sure what to make of the Kasim character yet!

Looking forward to what we do get from our boys over the next few weeks.
    I don't really watch CS but am aware of the Todd/Billy relationship and from what I have seen they have been far more intimate than Robron. I like that Robron are much more like two ordinary gay blokes, the love each other, they are very affectionate with each other but mainly in private (with the odd PDA) it is very realistic and believable.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (21-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post
    I don't really watch CS but am aware of the Todd/Billy relationship and from what I have seen they have been far more intimate than Robron. I like that Robron are much more like two ordinary gay blokes, the love each other, they are very affectionate with each other but mainly in private (with the odd PDA) it is very realistic and believable.
    ... but I want to see that

Quote Originally Posted by Fhionnuisce2 View Post
    ... but I want to see that
    But I think we have seen them being affectionate, it cannot be all the time otherwise the general viewer would just get fed up with it, currently I am happy with their intimacy

But I think we have seen them being affectionate, it cannot be all the time otherwise the general viewer would just get fed up with it, currently I am happy with their intimacy
    I know I was only being silly. I'll grow up one day.

I know I was only being silly. I'll grow up one day.
    No don't do that its not worth growing up EVER .....

I wouldn't really say so tbh. Todd/Billy seemed to have loads of scenes in one go where as Robron's were spread out over a much longer period. In terms of kisses and them being shirtless around each other Robron have had more. Todd/Billy are also more background characters in comparison to Robron who will always get stories together or otherwise.

obvs so different from Robert but from what people who know have said Ryan is as actually nothing like as shy as he seems but whatever I just think it's so cute
    I think he is shy, Gemma Atkinson has admitted this but it think he's only shy/nervous when he's himself in a less comfortable environment for him, such as filming a video on his own or even with Danny tbh where he's been happy to let Danny take control.

I think if it came to just meeting people and chatting to them he wouldn't be shy.

Quote Originally Posted by *RG83* View Post
    I wouldn't really say so tbh. Todd/Billy seemed to have loads of scenes in one go where as Robron's were spread out over a much longer period. In terms of kisses and them being shirtless around each other Robron have had more. Todd/Billy are also more background characters in comparison to Robron who will always get stories together or otherwise.
    Thanks RG, I am not that close to CS, glad to hear Robron are longer term and get better focused stories.

Thanks RG, I am not that close to CS, glad to hear Robron are longer term and get better focused stories.
    i dont watch CS i argee Robron are in for the long haul just like what IM said when he ove from KO he loved them from the start and yeah we had drama but Robron are the power couple in ED and when when Chas leaves soon when Lucy go`s on materiy leave they wil be the main couple for ED untill Lucy gets back i wonder if we have the wedding a bit early then end of march or April ? i heard Maxine has written 2 eps for Feb and none for march i thought she be the one will write it? i know they got good Robron writers like JP or KH or CM i know IM said they got 3 or 4 Robron fans yeah btw i hope we have a good kiss when they say you can kiss your partener

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (21-12-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    i dont watch CS i argee Robron are in for the long haul just like what IM said when he ove from KO he loved them from the start and yeah we had drama but Robron are the power couple in ED and when when Chas leaves soon when Lucy go`s on materiy leave they wil be the main couple for ED untill Lucy gets back i wonder if we have the wedding a bit early then end of march or April ? i heard Maxine has written 2 eps for Feb and none for march i thought she be the one will write it? i know they got good Robron writers like JP or KH or CM i know IM said they got 3 or 4 Robron fans yeah btw i hope we have a good kiss when they say you can kiss your partener
    Oh I am sure the wedding itself after all the Dingle craziness will be good, I hope they deliver an in-character script for Robron, they are not really soppy but they are very much in love and I hope this is clearly reflected in some way for all to see, ED have several great Robron writers and I am sure any one of them will deliver a great script, Maxine of course is brilliant but lets not forget the others.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (21-12-2016)

Thread Information