Page 12 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422621125121012 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by dees1 View Post
    I'm going to have to leave this thread. No-one likes Pierce
    You're not allowed to leave!

Quote Originally Posted by angeldust View Post
    It is isn't it? It's so nice feeling as though you're not banging your head against a brick wall all the time

I can't wait for the next lot of spoilers. They must be for the plea hearing week and then the week after? I assume Robron aren't in it this coming week? Who's going to protect Liv when Pierce comes after her
    Pierce is all kinds of crazy i'm glad Rhona catches him in Livs face, wonder where they are going with this as we are getting his backstory so he must be sticking around
    I knew you'd say that lol! Theres always Frank

No don't leave - I like Hot Pierce

Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post
    Pierce is all kinds of crazy i'm glad Rhona catches him in Livs face, wonder where they are going with this as we are getting his backstory so he must be sticking around

LOL - I like Frank too I makes a change to have a few hotties to drool over - apart from Robron of course

Quote Originally Posted by 77unicorns View Post

And Jermaine

Actually, I quite like Pierce but I think we have not seen to worse yet !!!!

I think w/c 28th November will be really interesting for Robron, I wonder how Robert will deal with the kiss with Aaron when Bex tell him, not sure if Aaron will kick off or Robert will know he knows and will try and manage the issue as only he can LOL, I think this will be really good to watch.

Also, so excited about Xmas and their wedding, Duncan posted a very positive message on DS which confirms Robron are together and solid - BRILLIANT

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul_Robs For This Useful Post:

dees1 (20-11-2016), princedracul (20-11-2016)

I think w/c 28th November will be really interesting for Robron, I wonder how Robert will deal with the kiss with Aaron when Bex tell him, not sure if Aaron will kick off or Robert will know he knows and will try and manage the issue as only he can LOL, I think this will be really good to watch.

Also, so excited about Xmas and their wedding, Duncan posted a very positive message on DS which confirms Robron are together and solid - BRILLIANT
    Last edited by Paul_Robs; 20-11-2016 at 22:13.

And Jermaine
    Can't forget Jermaine i actually like him behind the bar. Is it definite hes leaving?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post

I thinkk you're right about Pierce, definitley more to come. I do think he will be quite controlling over Rhona and definitley has anger issues.

Im looking forward to the robron/kiss stuff playing out. There is definitley more to it than we know. I think Aaron will maybe know some stuff the we dont know he knows. (you know how they have stuff happen off screen lol)

Ooooh weddingcant wait for this, the lead up will be great. Also we will have Lucy.s exit to fit in.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 77unicorns For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (20-11-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Robs View Post

If his worse involves Liv in any way, well, I would approve of Aaron and Robert dropping him in a grain pit together.

I am so excited for that week. Just a bit disappointed there won't be any Robron for my birthday. Can we fast forward to 28th November?

Bless Duncan really!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to princedracul For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (20-11-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by princedracul View Post
    If his worse involves Liv in any way, well, I would approve of Aaron and Robert dropping him in a grain pit together.

I am so excited for that week. Just a bit disappointed there won't be any Robron for my birthday. Can we fast forward to 28th November?

Bless Duncan really!
    Robert cant really take the morale high ground, remember when he threatened little Leo? The only real threat to Aaron and his family is from Robert. He has shot Paddy, he nearly had Chas killed (He only stopped because she agreed to keep her gob shut), and he held Aaron hostage.

Thread Information