Page 1119 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 11961910191069110911171118111911201121112911691219 ... LastLast
Results 11,181 to 11,190 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Hi Fellow Fans ive been on FB and having such fun on there is so funny winding all the PD fans and i like it does that make me bad person LOl and some PD fans are so funny and having a go at me and its getting tense atm so im calling it a night there`s so much fun you can have in one day lol matty x

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-11-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (02-11-2018), Sug-din (01-11-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Fellow Fans ive been on FB and having such fun on there is so funny winding all the PD fans and i like it does that make me bad person LOl and some PD fans are so funny and having a go at me and its getting tense atm so im calling it a night there`s so much fun you can have in one day lol matty x
    I'm happy to learn that you have been enjoying yourself. Sometimes, sometimes, sometimes ... they just deserve it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (02-11-2018), Sug-din (01-11-2018)

I see OK! Magazine have just dropped a bombshell..... Seb is played by a girl! Who knew???!

(Post may contain traces of sarcasm)

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Melephunk2010 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (02-11-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (02-11-2018), Sug-din (03-11-2018)

What's Next from the Metro newspaper:

Who isn’t as okay with a betrayal as they are making out and is secretly planning a revenge to make someone who has hurt them pay?
    Who is left in serious danger when a date turns nasty with them and who will come to their rescue?
    Who betrays a relative in a cruel way that could see their life destroyed forever – and will they put things right before it’s too late?
    Whose wedding descends into chaos when one of the couple makes a shocking discovery and lashes out with violence.
    Who hits rock bottom as the guilt of a recent act overwhelms them and causes them to take spiteful action?

These spoilers relate to all the soaps and not just to Emmerdale.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (02-11-2018), Sug-din (03-11-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Well that second episode was worth waiting to watch. Not!! Crocodile tears and this is really all about me not Seb I’m the badly done to one - it’s just vomit inducing to watch her poor victim act. I know this isn’t a nice thing to say but I’m sorry if this case was to go to court I would not be reeassured if I was a legal person to believe that PD was a fit person to be the main parent for a young child if she still has to write things down in a book because she can’t remember them - that is not disrespect to anyone who has undergone an injury like that, there’s has to be a limit to the amount of responsibility that is given in PD’s circumstances.

It was lovely to see the Sugden-Dingle family all sitting around talking to each other in such a caring way.

This story cannot end quick enough, I’m just intrigued as to how there is such a big turn around in the next 24 hours.

I won’t actually be able to see tomorrow’s episode till later in the he weekend - I’m entertaining a visitor from tomorrow afternoon - so I probably won’t be putting any comments on until then either.
    hi don hows you

cos we get second ep later than you I don't look here but like you said too much amater dramatics but do agree about sugden-dingle family and last nite they just looked so good which prob means it won't last

are we going to get some big answers soon

I know its prob not popular but I actually felt bit sorry for ross last nite I was bit surprised at ryan I know he obvs cares about charity first and maybe thinks he was doing best for everyone but I liked his relationship with ross

hope you have nice evening

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (02-11-2018), Sug-din (03-11-2018)

The violin player was working ultra hard tonight. Poor, poor PD.

At long last ... good riddance to her.

Hi Fans well thats it shes gone and good riddance but in a way Rob was right to let Seb go i know and yeah Aaron will be hurt that his husband didnt tell what he was going to do but i think deep down Aaron knows Rob did right but a bit of agnst to come but in a good way they can deal with it as a family and i think this surgcay talk will happen i know Aaron could feel hurt that he bonded with Seb and now for that to be snatched away its like a kick in the teeth but Robron will be stronger from it you see and course Rob would have kids with Aaron its just a matter of waiting come on my fellow Robroners its going to be all right and a new chapter for Robron cant wait they will have a baby of tehre own you see

13. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (02-11-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    The violin player was working ultra hard tonight. Poor, poor PD.

At long last ... good riddance to her.
    Hi Eddy same here i know Aaron will feel let down and not being involved for letting Seb go but this new Rob is lovely being all nice and angry now this is a new start for Robron and they will have a baby thats for sure its a matter of timing yeah and it be all Robron`s baby and there`s but angst along the way and of course Rob wants kids with Aaron that a no brainer and it will happen and next weeks eps will be great and Danny+Ryan will be great in them and if maxine ahs wrote it be good and if a spolier saying Rob has to make it up to Aaron mybe he thinks again and will argge with his husband talk about it new chapter for Robron has began

15. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (02-11-2018)

well there we are

first thought is its really a copout by ed for messing up big time in the first place and not really very satisfactory cos its just sao obvs its open for seb to turn up at some point in the future when another producer wants some drama

whatever and however aaron suggests what he does should have happened last year before mista iain got it so wrong

anyway it does mean that the guyz can settle down as a happy married couple without her being ever around . . . unless of course there is some other mad twist (eddie do you have any hints?)

anyway hope everyone has nice weekend

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (03-11-2018)

no goodbye to seb from aaron chas and liv but rob came good for bex

Thread Information