Page 1118 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 11861810181068110811161117111811191120112811681218 ... LastLast
Results 11,171 to 11,180 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Fellow Fans do you what and dont hate me for it i for be glad if Seb do go and live with them and then cant cope and i think KB and Jane Hudson is cleaning up IM mess and mybe in a harsh way in getting Baby Seb to live them and then KB+JH will do th surgacy s/l like what most Robron fans wanted in the first place and when Aaron talks about it next week thinking Rob doesnt want to have a child with him of course Rob wants to but its a matter of the right time yeah and if Maxine has written the eps she will do it justice and it will all be fine and last night ep PD was a cow and a bitch and have she ever said sorry to Aaron NO and did she thanx for when he took her to the hos NO and she took advantage of a drunk Man who was so upset about that he was upset about aaron so no i dont feel sorry for her at all and im be glad when she leaves and fly away on her broomstick and dont come back and now that Vic knows what she is like mybe we see a different atticude from Vic towards PD ps sorry for the long post and i hope you understand what im trying to say matty
    hi Matty hows you

I agree with you about seb and I thiunk it may happen because its maybe being set up that way with Aaron so accepting and caring of him and also being so supportive of his husband that it all just seems its leading up to heartache and them losing him

I think it will be good and they may have a child of their own soon after and I seen Duncan has a spoiler about Aaron suggesting it which wouldn't seem likely if Seb still around

the only thing is I want it to be clear before Seb goes that Robert is not his father and don't really care how its done
    Last edited by Fhionnuisce2; 01-11-2018 at 18:26.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (01-11-2018), Sug-din (01-11-2018)

HI Fellow Robroners ive been winding some Posters on FB today that always makes my day and some PD fans which makes it sweeter to reply back and wind them up even more oh im wicked LOL and BTW Don just sent you a quick FB messgae matty x

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-11-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (01-11-2018), Paul_Robs (01-11-2018), Sug-din (01-11-2018)

Hi There so the first ep was our Maxine eps mybe PD could start to leave Seb behind after what Aaron just said yeah but if PD leaves this week somthing really must happen in the next half or in the 8pm or even tommorw for both PD+Ross to leave and even Seb to

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-11-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (02-11-2018), Paul_Robs (01-11-2018)

It is very annoying and totally nauseating watching Aaron pleading with Rebecca to allow Seb to stay in Emmerdale.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (02-11-2018), Sug-din (01-11-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    It is very annoying and totally nauseating watching Aaron pleading with Rebecca to allow Seb to stay in Emmerdale.

Hi Eddy i argee but if they both leave somthing must sway for that to happen in the next ep or on friday if seb is going with them yeah

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-11-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (02-11-2018), Sug-din (01-11-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post

Have just watched the first episode now and I totally agree with you it was nauseating seeingbeg to her.

I couldn’t believe that PD had the nerve to say to Ross that she didn’t want it to look like she was putting herself first before Seb - when has she ever done anything else but put herself first ever since she arrived?

It was so lovely to see those Roblivion family scenes and so sad to think what’s going to happen to break that up. The boys looked good again too.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-11-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (02-11-2018)

The Daz nonsense really needs to stop. It's not at all interesting. Does anyone care?
    Last edited by EddyBee; 01-11-2018 at 20:15. Reason: spelling

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Hi There not one of our Maxine Good Eps i thought they was going to tell them she was going with Ross tonight yeah or is that happening tommorw night instead ? if a spoiler said following Bex departeure something must happen in friday eps to change her mind

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Well that second episode was worth waiting to watch. Not!! Crocodile tears and this is really all about me not Seb I’m the badly done to one - it’s just vomit inducing to watch her poor victim act. I know this isn’t a nice thing to say but I’m sorry if this case was to go to court I would not be reeassured if I was a legal person to believe that PD was a fit person to be the main parent for a young child if she still has to write things down in a book because she can’t remember them - that is not disrespect to anyone who has undergone an injury like that, there’s has to be a limit to the amount of responsibility that is given in PD’s circumstances.

It was lovely to see the Sugden-Dingle family all sitting around talking to each other in such a caring way.

This story cannot end quick enough, I’m just intrigued as to how there is such a big turn around in the next 24 hours.

I won’t actually be able to see tomorrow’s episode till later in the he weekend - I’m entertaining a visitor from tomorrow afternoon - so I probably won’t be putting any comments on until then either.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (02-11-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    Well that second episode was worth waiting to watch. Not!! Crocodile tears and this is really all about me not Seb I’m the badly done to one - it’s just vomit inducing to watch her poor victim act. I know this isn’t a nice thing to say but I’m sorry if this case was to go to court I would not be reeassured if I was a legal person to believe that PD was a fit person to be the main parent for a young child if she still has to write things down in a book because she can’t remember them - that is not disrespect to anyone who has undergone an injury like that, there’s has to be a limit to the amount of responsibility that is given in PD’s circumstances.

It was lovely to see the Sugden-Dingle family all sitting around talking to each other in such a caring way.

This story cannot end quick enough, I’m just intrigued as to how there is such a big turn around in the next 24 hours.

I won’t actually be able to see tomorrow’s episode till later in the he weekend - I’m entertaining a visitor from tomorrow afternoon - so I probably won’t be putting any comments on until then either.
    Hi Don I argee not one of Maxines good eps TBH some bits was ok Robronlion talking about getting a dog and aaron mention Clyde something mist have a big turnaround for tem to leave

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

Thread Information