Page 1117 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 11761710171067110711151116111711181119112711671217 ... LastLast
Results 11,161 to 11,170 of 14525

Thread: Robert and Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Ross tells Robert that Seb needs his mother but Rebecca is going to employ a nanny and Ross wants to take Moses from his mother, great contradicting logic, granted that both mothers are not great parents
    Very, very good point.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (31-10-2018), Sug-din (31-10-2018), tammyy2j (01-11-2018)

Press center spoilers for the week beginning 12/11/18. Week 46.

Monday – Graham confesses his deception. Bob receives a crushing blow. Rishi suffers a humiliation.

Tuesday - Graham self-destructs. Ellis is set up for a fall. Jacob's resentment intensifies.

Wednesday - Robert leaps to the rescue. Debbie demands answers. Rishi acts on impulse.

Thursday - David acts as a confidante. Jacob manipulates the situation. Frank's suspicions resurface. Maya is on the warpath. Victoria sparks concern. (hour long epsiode).

Friday - Frank faces a dilemma. The pressure mounts on Bob. Tracy encourages forgiveness.

Last edited by EddyBee; 31-10-2018 at 18:29.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Fhionnuisce2 (31-10-2018), Sug-din (31-10-2018), tammyy2j (01-11-2018)

I honestly thought that I couldn’t hate PD anymore than I did but after tonight’s episode I’ve realised that I was wrong. She has got worse. I hope to goodness that she is leaving this week.

Just a question that has maybe been answered some time ago and I missed it - but does PD know that Ross was the one that shot ?
    If you’re looking for something to incriminate someone I would say that’s a pretty good thing to bring up if it has to go to court.
    Last edited by Sug-din; 31-10-2018 at 20:24. Reason: Question added

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (31-10-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (31-10-2018)

It was good to see our boys so united and in such agreement together, their reactions were what made those scenes bearable to watch - their chemistry together is still amazing. They looked good too.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (31-10-2018), Fhionnuisce2 (31-10-2018)

hello robroners hope everyone well and keeping warm

so not sure whats going to happen with rebecca its like shes had another personality change

can't say i'm that bothered about seb cos still don't think he is Robert's

but love how aaron is standing up for his husband and sure both looking pretty hot

course if there is a court case maybe there has to be a dna test . . .

bored with daz and quite frankly the rishi stuff is just cringy

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fhionnuisce2 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (31-10-2018), Sug-din (31-10-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    I honestly thought that I couldn’t hate PD anymore than I did but after tonight’s episode I’ve realised that I was wrong. She has got worse. I hope to goodness that she is leaving this week.

Just a question that has maybe been answered some time ago and I missed it - but does PD know that Ross was the one that shot ?
    If you’re looking for something to incriminate someone I would say that’s a pretty good thing to bring up if it has to go to court.
    Oh, I agree with you about the PD.

As for Ross shooting Robert, I have no idea if Rebecca knows or not. I read on Digital Spy that it was mentioned tonight. I have no reason to think that this was not the case but I don't remember hearing it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to EddyBee For This Useful Post:

Sug-din (31-10-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by EddyBee View Post
    Oh, I agree with you about the PD.

As for Ross shooting Robert, I have no idea if Rebecca knows or not. I read on Digital Spy that it was mentioned tonight. I have no reason to think that this was not the case but I don't remember hearing it.
    In the early scene where there was just Roblivion talking amongst themselves - did make a reference to it along with some of the other things that Ross had done. That was actually a lovely family scene to start things off.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-11-2018)

Hi Fellow Fans do you what and dont hate me for it i for be glad if Seb do go and live with them and then cant cope and i think KB and Jane Hudson is cleaning up IM mess and mybe in a harsh way in getting Baby Seb to live them and then KB+JH will do th surgacy s/l like what most Robron fans wanted in the first place and when Aaron talks about it next week thinking Rob doesnt want to have a child with him of course Rob wants to but its a matter of the right time yeah and if Maxine has written the eps she will do it justice and it will all be fine and last night ep PD was a cow and a bitch and have she ever said sorry to Aaron NO and did she thanx for when he took her to the hos NO and she took advantage of a drunk Man who was so upset about that he was upset about aaron so no i dont feel sorry for her at all and im be glad when she leaves and fly away on her broomstick and dont come back and now that Vic knows what she is like mybe we see a different atticude from Vic towards PD ps sorry for the long post and i hope you understand what im trying to say matty

16. The Following User Says Thank You to pond21 For This Useful Post:

EddyBee (01-11-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Sug-din View Post
    It was good to see our boys so united and in such agreement together, their reactions were what made those scenes bearable to watch - their chemistry together is still amazing. They looked good too.
    I thought Robert might come round and be more open to listening to Rebecca before her threat, Aaron was clearly shutting her down from the off

Quote Originally Posted by pond21 View Post
    Hi Fellow Fans do you what and dont hate me for it i for be glad if Seb do go and live with them and then cant cope and i think KB and Jane Hudson is cleaning up IM mess and mybe in a harsh way in getting Baby Seb to live them and then KB+JH will do th surgacy s/l like what most Robron fans wanted in the first place and when Aaron talks about it next week thinking Rob doesnt want to have a child with him of course Rob wants to but its a matter of the right time yeah and if Maxine has written the eps she will do it justice and it will all be fine and last night ep PD was a cow and a bitch and have she ever said sorry to Aaron NO and did she thanx for when he took her to the hos NO and she took advantage of a drunk Man who was so upset about that he was upset about aaron so no i dont feel sorry for her at all and im be glad when she leaves and fly away on her broomstick and dont come back and now that Vic knows what she is like mybe we see a different atticude from Vic towards PD ps sorry for the long post and i hope you understand what im trying to say matty

Hi Matty - understand completely what you’re saying and I agree with your points.

I’ve sent a long reply to your FB message to me. Don👋

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Sug-din For This Useful Post:

Paul_Robs (01-11-2018)

Thread Information